Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (16767 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. The anticipated weekly interview is back again where we get to know more of ourselves

I will be hosting this evening's event and hosting with me are WristWatch, Midehi and Mhizkel

Without wasting time, we are interviewing two pretty chics and handsome bobos cheesy

They are Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice and mhizdeedy

This is the order in which the interview will be conducted

Each interviewer is expected to conduct an interview within the ambit of 10 minutes tagging all the interviewees

Wristwatch starts first

Followed by Mhizkel

Midehi goes next,

After which the floor will be declared OPEN for the audience to ask whatever questions they might have for the interviewees

Note : Side talks and unnecessary quoting when the floor is not yet OPEN is a form of derailment. Please let's avoid that

Let the game begin

Shall we meet our interviewees ? cool

Cc: Ishilove
Rocktation
Farano

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by INTROVERT(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
As usual let me manage this seat with my popcorn and breezer..

where are my people.. grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Where are the Intervieewes?
Cc: DarkenedRebel, Cherryice, Mhizdeedy.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
As usual let me manage this seat with my popcorn and breezer..

where are my people.. grin
see your mouth.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
*walks in chewing gum loudly** tongue grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool Good evening to you all.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
Where are the Intervieewes?
Cc: DarkenedRebel, Cherrice, Mhizdedy.

•present

that's a cool poster tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

•present
You welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Present, midehi cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Where are the others ?

Can we have WristWatch on stage ? cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Can you tell us your name, educational background, relationship status and parental background?

CC: darkenedrebel, cherryice, mhizdeedy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
Present, midehi cheesy
i see you
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
u still get some?let me follo u chew cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by redgem(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Present! *Grabs a seat*..
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

*gropes her ass as he walks by*
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:
Can you tell us your name, educational background, relationship status and parental background?

cc them pls
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Johnnoah1st: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:
Amaka Karen .R. tongue

Educational background - Attended Peking University..others confidential. Sorry tongue

Relationship status - Single mother and not dating.. yet tongue

Parental background _ Mum from Edo
Dad from Anambra state
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Whizzcute(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Johnnoah1st: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
A
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

*gropes her ass as he walks by*
awwww like that grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Johnnoah1st: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
B
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Where is my wife Mhizdeedy!!
Always running late. angry
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Present now

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Johnnoah1st: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
C
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

Amaka Karen .R. tongue

Educational background - Attended Peking University..others confidential. Sorry tongue

Relationship status - Single mother and not dating.. yet tongue

Parental background _ Mum from Anambra
Dad from Edo state
no wonder...edo babes alwys beautiful..we rock bae.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Johnnoah1st: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
GOT 5 PLOT HERE ALREADY, LET ME CHILL AND WATCH IN 3D
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Present now
question is up there, grab it bae,we waiting
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Johnnoah1st: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

no wonder...edo babes alwys beautiful..we rock bae.
are u sure u are beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

BBM Group. Send Your PIN / Exchange Ur 2go Usernames / May Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.