Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How To Be Attractive.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Attractive.. (980 Views)

A Man's Guide To Be Attractive; When You Don't Look Good / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive / If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Attractive.. by nKay448(f): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
There's a whole lot more that goes into attraction than looking hot and having a killer personality. You'll be surprised at what really turns men on.

Your Posture
Heels don't just make your legs look great. They also help our bodies get into lordosis, or the spinal posture where our backs are naturally arched and our rears are tipped upward. This pose attracts dudes on a primal level because female mammals naturally crouch down and angle their butts when they're about to mate. Um…hot?

Your Scent
A recent study by German researchers revealed that our bodies put off a natural "scent" to help us find mates that have strong immune systems. However, our vaginas also release a musky smell during that time of the month—known as copulance—that stimulates testosterone and sexual arousal in men.

Your Smile
Interested in a guy? Smile at him—he'll instantly be attracted. Think about it: When someone smiles at you, you naturally mimic the grin—even if you don't realize it. The reaction smile moves muscles in the face which, in turn, stimulate the nerves that produce the brain's feel-good chemicals.

Your Gaze
Your eyes can also influence a guy's attraction through the phenomenon known as a copulatory gaze. Basically, looking into a guy's eye for two to three seconds flips a primitive switch in his brain which makes him react to your hotness or retreat.

Your Teeth
A new study of singles in America by Match.com found that one of the biggest thing guys look for in a girl is a set of good teeth. Your chompers subconsciously tell him a lot about you, like your age and health.

Think about it: White teeth show that you have good nutrition and personal habits; yellow teeth can be an indicator of bad health—not something a guy wants when he's looking for a mate (whether he realizes it or not).

Your Hair
Your hair—like your teeth—tell a guy a lot about your health. shiny, healthy hair is a sign of youth and fertility, subconsciously telling him that you'd be able to carry on his genes.

[url]feliciaokonkwo..com[/url] view our blog to get more interesting tips.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive.. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow!! First 2 comment!! Buh em em em.. #NoComments
Re: How To Be Attractive.. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
You'll be
surprised at what really turns
men on.
Alright, lets read.

This pose
attracts dudes on a primal
level because female
mammals naturally crouch
down and angle their butts
when they're about to mate. Um…hot?
*takes a deep breath*

Your eyes can also influence a
guy's attraction through the
phenomenon known as a
copulatory gaze.
shocked huh?
Think about it: White teeth
show that you have good
nutrition and personal habits;
yellow teeth can be an indicator of bad health
Wow! Interesting....
healthy hair is a
sign of youth and fertility,
subconsciously telling him
that you'd be able to carry on his genes.
shocked
Hmhmmm.... this is rich but weird.
All the same, thanks OP. All these are secondary features and they are the only thing that attract only some small guys.
Physical attraction is good but nothing like a sharp intellect and good virtues.
Physical attraction is good but it cant attract all guys.
This is my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive.. by mencade5(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tomorrow is independence Day.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive.. by Emaprince: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
nKay448: There's a whole lot more that goes into attraction than looking hot and having a killer personality. You'll be surprised at what really turns men on.

Your Teeth
A new study of singles in America by Match.com found that one of the biggest thing guys look for in a girl is a set of good teeth. Your chompers subconsciously tell him a lot about you, like your age and health.

Think about it: White teeth show that you have good nutrition and personal habits; yellow teeth can be an indicator of bad health—not something a guy wants when he's looking for a mate (whether he realizes it or not).

[url]feliciaokonkwo..com[/url] view our blog to get more interesting tips.
me like this wella!
Re: How To Be Attractive.. by veave(f): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
oksad... but i have and do all these na... apart from d heels...
Re: How To Be Attractive.. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
i don't joke with my teeth at all, so white people think i had a surgery! grin

i just have a way of combining simplicity with great looks! my future wife is one lucky woman! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btwn American Nairaland Comments And Nigerian's NL Comments. / Qualities You Like Or Hate In The Opposite Sex. / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.