Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank (22503 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Collections Of Some Tecno Stock Roms & Back Up / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by emmanuel4758(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
tecno for life
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
akereconfi: Only POVERTY make guys compare TECHNO to SAMSUNG

The same reason people avoid chicken, beef, turkey, fish only to succumb to pomo as a better alternative. grin
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by rodeo0070(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Not only Tecno phones. Got a Samsung of recent from Samsung shop and guess what? I got a 5200MAh powerbank alongside my purchase (free gift)!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by confusion247(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
This fight between TECNO fans and SAMSUNG fans here on nairaland is turning to something else.
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by psalmdave(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
confusion247: This fight between TECNO fans and SAMSUNG fans here on nairaland is turning to something else.
Not really samsung...anti teCNo committee rather
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by tomzman: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tecno seems to be making frontpage these days. shey dem dey pay Seun ni undecided
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Dospix(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
My tecno n3 battery is ok for me. No matter what you guys do to discredit the distinctiveness of tecno would hold no waters.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by physise(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
confusion247: This fight between TECNO fans and SAMSUNG fans here on nairaland is turning to something else.
na tecno fans dey start am
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Novice1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Whats the deal b/w Techno and Nairaland?
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by hustla(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
*hawking transformer nearby*

op
Please come and buy one...you can hug it whenever you like

Ko kan aye!
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by hustla(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Novice1: Whats the deal b/w Techno and Nairaland?

Lol
Seems they paid Seun
Nairaland has really helped Tecno sha
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by hustla(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
The reason is Quite simple...PHCN

We never get light for my house for 5days now...and you think adding a power bank doesn't make sense?
Even Samsung dey add am now

Check Jumia and see
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by cupid4ig(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Osyxcel: This thread is very useless.

Those screenshots explain nothing.

Check out the screenshot below of a Tecno M3 left overnite after full charge.
why are u lying? U left it over night and the phone was on throughout the night and battery is still 100%? And the said phone is double sim. Bro even the devil is so embarrassed to hear ur lies. For ur infor I have note N8000 with inbult battery of 7000mah and when I charge indont get 100..% over nit unless I switched it off. So stop lying just because u want to defend a company that doesnt pay u. Remain blessed
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by youngchopper(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
texazzpete: Tech Suplex has a great article on why Tecno ships a free powerbank with their phones. Seems like a great marketing tactic on face value, but apparently it hides a darker secret

http://www.techsuplex.com/2013/09/16/tecnos-power-bank-value-marketing-gimmick/

Screenshots below, with comparison with Samsung phones.

rubbish ma sis techno m3 can go 3days on standby why my mumu blackberry curve4 ain't. Gona last 7hrs on stand by! So watz ur point?
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by dazzy4real(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
cupid4ig: why are u lying? U left it over night and the phone was on throughout the night and battery is still 100%? And the said phone is double sim. Bro even the devil is so embarrassed to hear ur lies. For ur infor I have note N8000 with inbult battery of 7000mah and when I charge indont get 100..% over nit unless I switched it off. So stop lying just because u want to defend a company that doesnt pay u. Remain blessed

brother rhis dude is not lying even me too was surprised by my sisters tecno charged n left all tru the nite till this morning is still 100%. inshort it made me want to sell my bb n go for this tecno sef cos low battery is killing me
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by youngchopper(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
dazzy4real:

brother rhis dude is not lying even me too was surprised by my sisters tecno charged n left all tru the nite till this morning is still 100%. inshort it made me want to sell my bb n go for this tecno sef cos low battery is killing me
ƱŔ ŔĪƓĤŦ! Ʊ SƱŔƐ SΛY И♡ ßƐ ♡ƱŔ SĪSŦƐŔ? 0Ṗ ŦĤƱИDƐŔ FĪŔƐ Ʊ!
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Osyxcel(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
cupid4ig: why are u lying? U left it over night and the phone was on throughout the night and battery is still 100%? And the said phone is double sim. Bro even the devil is so embarrassed to hear ur lies. For ur infor I have note N8000 with inbult battery of 7000mah and when I charge indont get 100..% over nit unless I switched it off. So stop lying just because u want to defend a company that doesnt pay u. Remain blessed

Bros, Why do you have to tag me a liar? That's what I get on my phone.

Even though that M3's ba3 is not awesome, it doesn't drop wheneva I leave it overnite, even with Edge on.

Only 3G sucks my ba3 weneva I 4get to turn it off overnite.

I didn't even state it, I provided you with screenshot as evidence.

Pls I'm not ready for any e-war 'cos I don't engage in it.

Peace!
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Slipknot(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmmmm... Enemies of porogress are creeping out. In techn phamtom A2 i stand. #teamtechno
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by rodeo0070(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
For my people in Ibadan City, get your powerbank to power your devices. Choose from a wide range of colors, designs and most importantly, CAPACITY (starting from 5200MAh to 20,000Mah).
Call me on 07084044045.
PIN: 2710B3A6
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by UyiIredia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Osyxcel: The truth is if you use Ur phone for long, and Ur screen brightness is quite high, it'll take a large chunk of Ur battery.

True talk.
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by flawless911(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
ιη тєċησ ℓ3 ι ѕтαηɗ
#TeamTecno
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by darella82(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Amen Joan: where are you located?

Pedro Gbagada Lagos
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by kunlesehan(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Osyxcel: This thread is very useless.

Those screenshots explain nothing.

Check out the screenshot below of a Tecno M3 left overnite after full charge.

liar!
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by darella82(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Osyxcel:

grin grin

The Promo is for how many months? grin
many many months grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by oscarXXX: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Techno haters, i don't think anyone is being coerced into loving techno products. At least someone is trying to make a statement, make yours..OK! I use a techno Phantom and for five months noweven with the phone having to fall off my wardrobe, yet still in good working condition.

The major drawback I have experienced with using the phone is its slow charging. A samsung s3 charger does the magic, it charges quite fast. The battery is okay and last long, just tweak the phone to optimise the battery.
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by godunia(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Techno for life,what my wife does with her tecno phantom A+,I dare not try it on my iPhone 5 n galaxy phone.i m considering getting a tecno,what's d benefit of carrying expensive phones that don't serve me#tecnoforlife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Xtracool? / Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / What Phone Is Best For 170k Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.