Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank (22504 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / Collections Of Some Tecno Stock Roms & Back Up / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Osyxcel(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
kunlesehan:

liar!

Are you satisfied? Or you still want to insult me?

#SMH....
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Una with dis phone wars na wa o. @Op Get a Life!
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by xager(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
na so so tecno news full everywhere these days
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by ajf(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
I don't know why some Nigerians think like this. You expect a 14000 naira phone to have the same features as a 95000 naira phone? Has any tecno user come to your house to complain? No,because we are pleased with what we are getting for the little amount we paid. And yes,we know that your 'expensive' samsungs and iphones have some liitle things our tecno doesn't have but we are happy with what we have. So,OK? next..............

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by wman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
godunia: Techno for life,what my wife does with her tecno phantom A+,I dare not try it on my iPhone 5 n galaxy phone.i m considering getting a tecno,what's d benefit of carrying expensive phones that don't serve me#tecnoforlife.
Bloody liar. Tell us what the phantom A+ does that the Samsung Galaxy S3 can't(not even S4 or Note 2 & 3!).

1 Like

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by youngchopper(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
wman:
Bloody liar. Tell us what the phantom A+ does that the Samsung Galaxy S3 can't(not even S4 or Note 2 & 3!).
ur fada get share for samsung? Ur just stupid

1 Like

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by chugzy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
solidbroda: Even if you put samsung and iphone or ipad or galaxy tab on high, it sucks battery like mad. So, mod, ur opinions are baseless and you are just one of those from samsung or nokia wanting to pull Tecno down.
#TeamTecno grin

Re U COMPARING IPHONE's Battery with Techno's ? mehn i pity u so if dem say make pple wey get fone raise dem hand abi ?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
OP!! Your article's flawed.. you just did that to get backlinks to your unpolished blog.. you say tecno doesn't use stock jelly bean?? undecided

Let's assume you're saying the truth, giving out power banks is actually a +.. even my fav Samsung gives power banks... And Twitter helped? Really?
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by chugzy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
solidbroda: Even if you put samsung and iphone or ipad or galaxy tab on high, it sucks battery like mad. So, mod, ur opinions are baseless and you are just one of those from samsung or nokia wanting to pull Tecno down.
#TeamTecno grin
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by psalmdave(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
I love this anti teCNo commitee ehhh....The funny thing about them is that majority of them can't even afford those sAMsung phones they come here to RAnt about

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Akshow: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
akereconfi: Only POVERTY make guys compare TECHNO to SAMSUNG
typical naija mentality. Anything dat is expensive is d best evan with cheaper substitute that will do same thing as d expensive one. Inferiority complex
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Akshow: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
wman:
hey phantom At is 35k while galaxy goes nothin less dan 70k and d 35k tecno de drag applications and model specification with a phone twice its price. And u really wanna bring d phone down?
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by okeyximo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
i smell lies

1 Like

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
I don't agree with this shit. I charge my phone ones and it lasts me 48hours non stop. I use phantom a+ n my power bank just lay idle. :PI don't agree with this shit. I charge my phone ones and it lasts me 48hours non stop. I use phantom a+ n my power bank just lay idle.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by bigiyaro(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mr OP, let me give you an assignment. Go and do a little research weder or not, Samsung have ever given out power banks with their products. Pls come back here and report when you are through
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by francis247(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
texazzpete:

Nope, i don't. Have you ever been fried on a hot afternoon? Are we speaking literally here? Groundnut oil or palm oil?
Nope. Just saying that you're playing with fire. You know these Tecno warriors are merciless. Always basking in their ignorance.
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by francis247(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
texazzpete:

Nope, i don't. Have you ever been fried on a hot afternoon? Are we speaking literally here? Groundnut oil or palm oil?
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by ibietela2(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
psalmdave: I love this anti teCNo commitee ehhh....The funny thing about them is that majority of them can't even afford those sAMsung phones they come here to RAnt about

Same goes to those shouting Samsung, they can't even buy the Indian used version of Samsung phone.
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Ziggyzito(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
wman:
this..

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Ziggyzito(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
wman:
this..

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by thundey95(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
stephano100:
d guy wan spoil business 4u @ur signature LWKMD

hehehe that's what happened when they spoil business for u, u got pissed off
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by opestein: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
use the graph to measure ur phone battery..it has beta accuracy
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Conner44: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ziggyzito: this..

are you disabled in any way?
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by beeboy09(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
1. Go and look for the meaning of a droid.
2. Its a smart phone
3. It needs more and extra care because it is smart
4. If you are a real computer person you will try out different apps that help in solving this problem and chose the one that does this job best
5. Not everyone knows what to use a smartphone for especially ladies (for fashion purposes).
6. Root your device to gain total control of these lapse.
7. If you dont know how to root buy a system, google "how to root androids" and get some knowledge on what a smartphone can really do.
8. If you cannot do the above mentioned details use the phone like that.
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Burger01(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
confusion247: This fight between TECNO fans and SAMSUNG fans here on nairaland is turning to something else.

Na wa o. The fight for supremacy nor be small.

** Sent from my Android wireless device from MTN powered by Techno Phantom A+**

cool
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by chugzy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
#TeamTecno grin

imagine chinasa vs Samuel (tecno vs samsung)
-techno na pirated version of sammy
-nt all tecno hv gps nd 3g yet dey ans smartfone
-my sony cybershot ova sharp pas dia 8mp cam wey dey lyk 1.2mp cam
-moves market mostly 4 9ja
-COMPARE D SPECS DEN BUY WEN U HAVE EEEGGGOOO, OR
LEVEL PASS LEVEL WYL SMARTPHONE(s4) PASS HANDSET(techno)

1 Like

Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by lorddarshwood(m): 5:07am On Oct 01, 2013
I read the article but doesn't make sense or am I the only one who seems not to get it,pls if I can get a summary,might understand better
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by ajaolu(m): 5:23am On Oct 01, 2013
texazzpete:

That's a pretty good point you make here...and looking at the processes in the Tecno screenshots, it doesn't look like it's been running loads of stuff that'd keep the screen on....perhaps explaining the low percentage for the screen drain.

It'd be nice to hear from Tecno users what their battery life experiences are.

Another point to note is that drain from a dual SIM phone should be expected to clock in higher than that for a single SIM device...your device has to maintain a connection to different base towers simultaneously, of course.

you are right, i just tested it on my phone (Tecno D5), with single sim on and second one off, the cell standby drain reduced by almost 50% as compared to when 2 sims on. Besides my battery will last 2 good days on usage if there is no electricity, my nokia E5 would have had flat battery long before my D5 will be down, so the batterylife is above average as for me IMO.
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by warrenweste(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2013
rodeo0070: Not only Tecno phones. Got a Samsung of recent from Samsung shop and guess what? I got a 5200MAh powerbank alongside my purchase (free gift)!
What kinda samsung wats d name n where did u gt it?
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by warrenweste(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2013
rodeo0070: For my people in Ibadan City, get your powerbank to power your devices. Choose from a wide range of colors, designs and most importantly, CAPACITY (starting from 5200MAh to 20,000Mah).
Call me on 07084044045.
PIN: 2710B3A6
How much do u sell it
Re: Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013
I used both Samsung galaxy s duos and tecno n3 sometimes ago. The Samsung was lagging so much and d battery was so terrible but the N3 amazed me.
Ive settled for tecno since then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Xtracool? / Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / What Phone Is Best For 170k Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.