Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? (976 Views)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Ladies, Can You Accept This $150,000 Handbag From Your Guy? / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? by Exponental(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
I heard a story from an insider. The bridegroom bought same cloth for d groom n d bride for their trad wedding. On d wedding day, d groom saw anoda cloth on his bride. He questioned her n she said......"men dont wear this stuff"! The bride's cloth is of course more expensive.
As a guy...wat will u do if u find urself in such situation?
As d bride, can u do such?
This is no fiction, it happened.
Re: Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Was he more upset due to cultural sentiment that was missed because they did not match? sad

...Or was he aggravated at seeing her "disobey"? angry
Re: Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? by nato14(f): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
D gurl should have told him she doesn't like d cloth first. Misunderstanding avoided
Re: Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? by didicold(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dere is no accept or not about it, its already done, in such situation d best thing is for d groom or bride not to throw a tantrum(makes u look petty and puts u in d wrong). After d event he has to talk to/reprimand her, u don't behave like dat, whats d point of a wedding if u cant present a united front to d world and i am not talking about the "anko", if she waznt alright with what he got, she should just have said so and not make him feel foolish by springing it on him in public.
As for me anco or no anco, i am less concerned ,d wedding night is my own dress up, afterall dere wont be question of anco about my silk teddy and garters grin
Re: Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? by Exponental(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2013
Flytefalls: Was he more upset due to cultural sentiment that was missed because they did not match? sad

...Or was he aggravated at seeing her "disobey"? angry
what is cultural sentiment? It is communication gap. A tool to marital rupture.
I will threaten not to get married to her. This is a sign of independence. She will not be submissive. I will get dat corrected first, else.......

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways On How To Have An Exclusive,mature,(and Healthy) Relationship / Is This Love Or Foolishness? / What Would You Do If She Has A Bad Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.