Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? (2580 Views)

Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira / Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
i was shocked when i tried to open a moneybookers account and they were saying they do not allow nigerians so what is happening?is there anyone here using moneybookers
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Trut(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
mayten30: i was shocked when i tried to open a moneybookers account and they were saying they do not allow nigerians so what is happening?is there anyone here using moneybookers

Moneybookers don't allow Nigerians like Paypal.
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Trut:

Moneybookers don't allow Nigerians like Paypal.
so how are people now able to verify their moneybooker account?
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Ricoh(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
I could help you with your moneybookers transaction otherwise skrill. I charge 8% per transaction. I do paypal as well. email me at eei17281@yahoo.com if you interested.
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by arbitrage: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
mayten30: so how are people now able to verify their moneybooker account?

I am using Moneybookers. I opened and verified mine when I was outside the country. Part of the verification involves them posting a postal mail to you to enter the code online. I just did for another account I opened last month. I do fund my Skrill account INSTANTLY anytime from my GTBank Naira MasterCard and can transfer from my Skrill to yours instantly. Forwarding from my Skrill to my US account (Payoneer account inclusive) will take between 1 and 2 days. You can use same procedure of PayPal to open and run Skrill; that is VPN is required if you are in Nigeria as Nigerian IP will ban/restrict you.
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
arbitrage:

I am using Moneybookers. I opened and verified mine when I was outside the country. Part of the verification involves them posting a postal mail to you to enter the code online. I just did for another account I opened last month. I do fund my Skrill account INSTANTLY anytime from my GTBank Naira MasterCard and can transfer from my Skrill to yours instantly. Forwarding from my Skrill to my US account (Payoneer account inclusive) will take between 1 and 2 days. You can use same procedure of PayPal to open and run Skrill; that is VPN is required if you are in Nigeria as Nigerian IP will ban/restrict you.
so a nigerian card can be used to fund the account even when they do not accept nigerians?
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ricoh: I could help you with your moneybookers transaction otherwise skrill. I charge 8% per transaction. I do paypal as well. email me at eei17281@yahoo.com if you interested.
park well joor
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by arbitrage: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
mayten30: so a nigerian card can be used to fund the account even when they do not accept nigerians?

I am actually surprised too. I tried using other cards and only the GT cards went through successfully but other foreign cards can work too if successfully verified. You can even withdraw instantly from Skrill to a visa card (usually non-US cards because of gaming restrictions).
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
arbitrage:

I am actually surprised too. I tried using other cards and only the GT cards went through successfully but other foreign cards can work too if successfully verified. You can even withdraw instantly from Skrill to a visa card (usually non-US cards because of gaming restrictions).
sorry if I may ask those cards u said u tried using before where they nigerian cards?
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Silvani(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2016
arbitrage:

What address do we use if we choose to open account using vpn, and if we are to use another country address, how do we receive the pin for verification?

Thanks
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Pavore9: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Silvani:

What address do we use if we choose to open account using vpn, and if we are to use another country address, how do we receive the pin for verification?

Thanks

Do you now have the Skrill account?
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Silvani(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pavore9:

Do you now have the Skrill account?

No I don't
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Pavore9: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Silvani:

No I don't
Ok.
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Pavore9: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Silvani:

No I don't
Ok.
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by Pavore9: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Silvani:

No I don't
Ok.
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by STTITUS(m): 12:43am On May 12, 2016
I've an account now. That means they are accepting us.
Re: So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? by yomalex(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2016
STTITUS:
I've an account now. That means they are accepting us.
Okay, let me check them out

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help / Any Idea About Retail Cement Business / Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.