Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira (2616 Views)

The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hi guys,

If you are looking for a way to fund your Moneybookers/Paypal and other e-currency account in Nigeria,Contact me. Fund your e-currency account with Naira. Funds are converted at a minimum conversion rate and you receive your fund fund in your account within an hour.Contact me today to get a quote
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by arbitrage: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
I guess you should have rates.
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by legalwealth(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
arbitrage: I guess you should have rates.

including evidences that he is not a scammer.

Am I right?
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
1-100usd/eur= 90usd/eur Moneybookers/Paypal Money

Maximum transfer amount is 500usd/eur
Please contact us for higher amount quote

Terms & Condition

-Naira transfer are made with the current WU/MG exchange rate.
-Naira is transferred to a Nigerian Bank Account (First Bank)
-E-currency money is credited within an hour after payment is confirmed.

Call or Message Us Now
+358468812227

1 Like

Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
If you would like to meet physically for the exchange,message Us and we will arrange a place for meeting if you are in Lagos
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by NigeriaKitchen: 5:22am On Apr 18, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Terms & Condition

Call or Message Us Now
+358468812227

Been following your write-ups, you make sense...meanwhile, I want to open a paypal account, can you help? I want to open and verify it, then you can as well help me to fund it...I am based in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2013
NigeriaKitchen:

Been following your write-ups, you make sense...meanwhile, I want to open a paypal account, can you help? I want to open and verify it, then you can as well help me to fund it...I am based in Lagos. Thanks

Sorry i cant help you with upening a paypal account.the paypal requirement is a non nigerian address and probably a credit card.

If u have friends abroad.they can provide their address and you can open a paypal account with the address.u can as well open a moneybookersaccount with the address and subscribe to a moneybookers master card which you can use to verify your paypal account.

I dont know u personally so icant help you with address.i can fund ur account for u securely.all u have to do is take ur money to my contact.when he receives it.he gives me a call and i transfer the dollar equivelant instantly
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Terms & Condition

Call or Message Us Now
+358468812227

I just opened a moneybooker's account and I need to fund it in pounds cos I used my sister's uk address. How do I fund it I reli need 2 buy somtin thru paypal cos d site where I want to purchase accepts jst pay pal
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
diegs:

I just opened a moneybooker's account and I need to fund it in pounds cos I used my sister's uk address. How do I fund it I reli need 2 buy somtin thru paypal cos d site where I want to purchase accepts jst pay pal

hi,

where about are you located.unfortunately,i have my contacts in Lagos so if you are willing to visit them.then we can do the deal.

first i will like to know the amount you want on you moneybookers/paypal
then we confirm an exchange rate
then a meeting place to drop the naira equivalent for my contact.when she confirm it.she will give me a call.then i will transfer it to your paypal/moneybooker account instantly while standing with my contact.my contact will act as an escrow so both of us are secured.
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

hi,

where about are you located.unfortunately,i have my contacts in Lagos so if you are willing to visit them.then we can do the deal.

first i will like to know the amount you want on you moneybookers/paypal
then we confirm an exchange rate
then a meeting place to drop the naira equivalent for my contact.when she confirm it.she will give me a call.then i will transfer it to your paypal/moneybooker account instantly while standing with my contact.my contact will act as an escrow so both of us are secured.

Ok am in lagos, surulere. I need to transfer £30.
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
diegs:

Ok am in lagos, surulere. I need to transfer £30.

where in surulere? i have contacts there.How about weekend?as my contact is only available on weekends.
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

where in surulere? i have contacts there.How about weekend?as my contact is only available on weekends.

Oh then. Weekend is fyn. I stay in Aguda. What's ur fee
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
diegs:

Oh then. Weekend is fyn. I stay in Aguda. What's ur fee

where in aguda? adetola?

as per the fee.not sure the percentage to charge as the amount is too small.how about 2 bottles of beer for the escrow.not sure how much it cost.

if you are transfering to your moneybookers,i will need ur email as well as for paypal.remember you cant spend the money on your paypal if the paypal account is not verified.just a tip
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

where in aguda? adetola?

as per the fee.not sure the percentage to charge as the amount is too small.how about 2 bottles of beer for the escrow.not sure how much it cost.

if you are trnasfering to your moneybookers,i will need ur email as well as for paypal.

Yea adetola. Lol @ d 2 bottles of beer. Dts fair sha. Tnx. Will message u my email and u mean d name I used for my paypal?
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
diegs:

Yea adetola. Lol @ d 2 bottles of beer. Dts fair sha. Tnx. Will message u my email and u mean d name I used for my paypal?

okay cool.U should be able to take a bike to the place from coker bridge.i need ur paypal email.inbox it to my mail.sorry i cant put my mail online.drop me a message and i will send you the address and all d info.
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

okay cool.U should be able to take a bike to the place from coker bridge.i need ur paypal email.inbox it to my mail.sorry i cant put my mail online.drop me a message and i will send you the address and all d info.

I sent u a mail since yday. U haven't replied it. To know d address and date
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
diegs:

I sent u a mail since yday. U haven't replied it. To know d address and date

ive sent you a reply.
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

ive sent you a reply.

Got ur mail. Ok I wil wait till u hear frm ur contact. Thnx
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by arbitrage: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
diegs:

Is it funding of the moneybooker's (Skrill) account you just opened you want or the funding of paypal from the site you want to buy from?

Do you know that you can actually fund your moneybooker's account instantly from your Nigerian card like GTB Naira Mastercard? Do you know that you can fund your Paypal account from Naira Mastercard or visa card though not instantly and directly?
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
I have an unverified paypal act. I want to verify it by linking a master card to it. That's why I want to fund my moneybookers act to get a master card from them. The site I want to buy from accepts only paypal

If I use my GTb account to fund my moneybookers act, hope they can't trace it to nigeria and won't block me.

Is there any other way 2 verify my paypal act. Tnx
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by fxproinvest(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
I have Liberty Reserve to sell to you at N155, call me asap on 08094233821.
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by arbitrage: 3:44am On Apr 28, 2013
diegs: I have an unverified paypal act. I want to verify it by linking a master card to it. That's why I want to fund my moneybookers act to get a master card from them. The site I want to buy from accepts only paypal

If I use my GTb account to fund my moneybookers act, hope they can't trace it to nigeria and won't block me.

Is there any other way 2 verify my paypal act. Tnx

Go to the thread below. You might find some useful tips there:

https://www.nairaland.com/1268353/pls-how-fund-paypal-myself#15399884

God bless!
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by grandstar(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Do you still want to buy cloudthesis.com. I am ready to let go. Call me on 08033472004 so we can discuss. I tried calling you but got a silly message
Re: Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira by conimo(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY IN COOKING GAS (LPG). RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AND STORAGE / Camping Tent In Nigeria / How Long Does Overseas Shipment From JUMIA Takes To Arrive Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.