Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account (3950 Views)

So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians? / Fund Your Moneybookers/ Paypal Account With Naira / Does Moneybookers Accept Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by Aninko: 2:30am On Feb 26, 2011
I have recently found a site that sales a verified paypal and moneybookers account. I did not believe that it can work for me because I am a Nigerian. Well I had to give a try and guest what : after three days of my waiting as I was told on their site, I got a mail with the information of my verified moneybookers account. Now my problem is how to fund it. Please if you known any good site that is to be trusted post it here thanks.
Before I forget, this the site www.verifymyaccount.com if you want to try also.
Re: Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by Tblogger: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2011
Who do nigerians like getting involved in the ones that might not be all necessary and risky. If moneybookers detects nigerian ip, that account is gone forever. PayPal is even lenient, don't joke with these guys and moreover, you can do without them.
Re: Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2011
forget that! Nigeria is blacklisted, period. fraudsters have destroyed the image of the country, shame to all of them. Lets join hand together to fight them
Re: Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by Tblogger: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2011
Trying to fight the fraudsters and restore the image of the country is a good one but trying to get into these payment systems through a backdoor is what makes this guys want to keep us out longer.
Re: Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
Tblogger:

Trying to fight the fraudsters and restore the image of the country is a good one but trying to get into these payment systems through a backdoor is what makes this guys want to keep us out longer.

Correct!!!
Re: Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by arbitrage: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
I can fund your verified moneybookers account for you.
Re: Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by stephenoye65(m): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2012
If you can fund a verified money bookers account,tell us how.
Re: Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by arbitrage: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
stephenoye65: If you can fund a verified money bookers account,tell us how.
Instantly using my GTB mastercard.
Re: Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account by dwizard: 2:37am On Jul 14, 2014
I was able to fund my moneybrooker account with my GTB Debit Master Card (Secure Code) but you will be limited to a $60 transactions only every 3 months cos am unable to verify my address. You will need to have an internet banking and then generate a secure code for your online transaction some site do ask for it .. some don't .... Am enjoying money brookers only that am limited to only $60

(1) (Reply)

Merry Bet 99% Vfl Winning Strategy / How To Create Fiverr Gigs That Work… Fast / Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.