Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Just Don't Know What To Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Don't Know What To Think (3675 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Don't Know What To Think by Ammyng(f): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
My boyfriend lives with me and I pay all the bills (We are both in college). He is from another state and might have to go back soon, but he doesn't want me to go and he doesn't want me to meet his friends or family. His friends here he won't let me meet either. He rarely goes out with friends (like 4 maybe 5 times, that I know of, in the 9 months we have been living together), but when he does he goes out in the middle of the night and comes back some time the next morning, but he has at least gotten into the habit of leaving me a note.

When I ask or say I get upset by it he gets really angry and says he is different than most people and has to keep his life separate. He is very secretive and it hurts me. He has depression and some attachment disorder.

His online habits really hurt me too, but then he slams me about not trusting him.

We fight often about these matters and he says its been a problem with every girl he's dated. He even removed his entire family off his facebook. I think he did this so they wouldn't know about me. I love this man and want a future with him, but sometimes he really makes me question why he is here. God knows its not for the sex, because he says I want it too much (we have sex once a week or every couple weeks), but yet he masturbates several times a week.

He says he is incredibly in love with me and he takes care of me (in some other ways)

I just don't know what to think. cry

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by pasqal09: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na Dr Phil wey go fit solve this matter

2 Likes

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Ammyng(f): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
pasqal09: Na Dr Phil wey go fit solve this matter

What makes you think he will go on national tv
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by pasqal09: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ammyng:

What makes you think he will go on national tv

I was kiddin
Anyway, have u had a heart to heart talk with him?

But wait o
He lives with u,
U pay the bills
And yet he doesn't want u to knw anytin abt him?
Fishy
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Dyt(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
How old are we talkin abt here?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Ammyng(f): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dyt: How old are we talkin abt here?

Old enough
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Dyt(f): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ammyng:

Old enough
undecided

See babes
I know u hurt and must hav tot of so many things
Ur tots may actually be right/wrong
Bt only u knows how to solve it all
No matter what anyone says here, u will still do wat u wanna do
Dats love, and there's nothin no one can do abt it
U hav evaluated it and u know wat to do
Don't b confused
Just b happy

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Ammyng(f): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dyt:
undecided

See babes
I know u hurt and must hav tot of so many things
Ur tots may actually be right/wrong
Bt only u knows how to solve it all
No matter what anyone says here, u will still do wat u wanna do
Dats love, and there's nothin no one can do abt it
U hav evaluated it and u know wat to do
Don't b confused
Just b happy

You are absolutely right. I just don't wanna be selfish while making that decision.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by obyrich(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
What kind of man is that? I smell danger. Keep us posted as events unfold.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why exactly do you love him?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by timpaker(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2013

Op.... Please think of me
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Ammyng(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
ogugua88: Why exactly do you love him?

Honestly trying to explain why I love him is like trying to explain what water taste like. But i will try just to give you a hint about his good side.

Arbitrarily he is a gentleman, he treats me like a woman, with respect. He is a smart guy both academicall. I love him, because he can see all of my flaws, my imperfections, he knows who I am, and yet, he still loves me (so he said) . I love him because he makes my heart flutter, he cares about in so ways that really make sense to me.

I just wish those weird part of his lifestle isn't there.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Ammyng(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
timpaker:
Op.... Please think of me

Ok
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Kirinwa: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Babe you guys have sex once a week and he says you want sex too much.As a matter of fact you think you satisfy him and yet he self services.That means your relationship is not built on trust and honesty.Obviously his libido is high and he's active.Bottomline you don't satisfy him but that's beside my point.You don't owe him sex or even harbouring him.He doesn't love you.

Am sad. embarassed Why? Because after all this he will dump you.Quit this affair.
Baby what if you get pregnant for him.You think he will marry you? You are with a stranger.You don't know him.He even fits the profile of a cultist from your description.Quit now before something bad happens.Hmm!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Infomizer(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
My thoughts:
He is quite comfy with your flaws but you aren't with his. If you can't cope with the flaws of a loved one (which you should do coz that's one of the sacrifices you pay for love), then you'll continue being miserable and this is not 'user-friendly'. Learn to accept him for who he is and if you can't, leave without looking back, no matter how hard that seems. Trust me, you will survive *in Gloria Gaynor's voice*..

You're welcome wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by pasqal09: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Infomizer: My thoughts:
He is quite comfy with your flaws but you aren't with his. If you can't cope with the flaws of a loved one (which you should do coz that's one of the sacrifices you pay for love), then you'll continue being miserable and this is not 'user-friendly'. Learn to accept him for who he is and if you can't, leave without looking back, no matter how hard that seems. Trust me, you will survive *in Gloria Gaynor's voice*..

You're welcome wink

Oga, I don't agree with u. The way the guy acts is questionable abeg

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Ferdinandu(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ammyng: My boyfriend lives with me and I pay all the bills (We are both in college). He is from another state and might have to go back soon, but he doesn't want me to go and he doesn't want me to meet his friends or family. His friends here he won't let me meet either. He rarely goes out with friends (like 4 maybe 5 times, that I know of, in the 9 months we have been living together), but when he does he goes out in the middle of the night and comes back some time the next morning, but he has at least gotten into the habit of leaving me a note.

When I ask or say I get upset by it he gets really angry and says he is different than most people and has to keep his life separate. He is very secretive and it hurts me. He has depression and some attachment disorder.
[
His online habits really hurt me too, but then he slams me about not trusting him.
We fight often about these matters and he says its been a problem with every girl he's dated. [b]He even removed his entire family off his facebook
. I think he did this so they wouldn't know about me. I love this man and want a future with him, but sometimes he really makes me question why he is here. God knows its not for the sex, because he says I want it too much (we have sex once a week or every couple weeks), but yet he masturbates several times a week.

He says he is incredibly in love with me and he takes care of me (in some other ways)

I just don't know what to think. cry
From the bolded,i think The State Police CID need to visit your house."Wanted list" on my mind
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
The family of your guy must be some kinda dangerous, they have caused him psychological disorder and He is protecting U from them !!!

Ur man must be Highly Ambitious,Doesn't like disturbance and lose it @ slightest provocation ....................... He even Ma.st.urbat.es ...... do U think he enjoy sex .... No, once in a week says it all !!!

U are dealing with a Psychic Disorderly Personality here , He shoulda suffered some kinda abuse ...........

Be prepared for more wierdo/wierd behaviour in Future and in Order for you to fit in his life U must do as he says wether wrong/right !!

I don't think U know his History ? Hmm ? , Is he Religious or Free-Thinking ? Or Voodooing ?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Infomizer(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
pasqal09:

Oga, I don't agree with u. The way the guy acts is questionable abeg
I never said his acts were unquestionable. To some ladies, such eccentricities might be trivial and could even be thrilling to them but since this babe can't cope, it's berra to fante o!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by pasqal09: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Infomizer:
I never said his acts were unquestionable. To some ladies, such eccentricities might be trivial and could even be thrilling to them but since this babe can't cope, it's berra to fante o!

Bros no vex, which second school wey u attend? U sound familiar
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Popowaa: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm not a gossip so i didnt read it,u are gossiping abt ur boyfriendsad
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by alienware(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
U r livin wit a psycho! U r young, why u wan kill urself wit problems?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Ok. Sorry.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by ITbomb(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2013
I am more confused than the OP in this one
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2013
One word!
Resign
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Parisfran(f): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2013
People break up for half of the performance your BF is up to. You better send him out of ur house ASAP. You are seeing serious cracks in your relationship and you are still dreaming marriage. Little wonder why marriages are getting shorter and shorter. Why are you dreaming of marriage with someone with this kind of criminal behavior? Babe, wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by baralatie(m): 4:11am On Oct 01, 2013
@op!maybe u both should jst part ways 1st.
2 wrongs dnt make a writ.
What happen if anytin goes who wil u tel (facebuk)
u should re_evaluate ur definitn of luv & family
ok!tel ur mum this is type of guy wit me,see if wahala wnt burst
leave the boy!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Infomizer(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2013
pasqal09:

Bros no vex, which second school wey u attend? U sound familiar
Na one of the Lagos State Model Colleges o!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Danhumprey: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2013
ITbomb: I am more confused than the OP in this one
Lol.....even you who is suppose to be our number one adviser? Come on,ITbomb. You can do better. cheesy
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Ammyng: Honestly trying to explain why I love him is like trying to explain what water taste like. But i will try just to give you a hint about his good side.

Arbitrarily he is a gentleman, he treats me like a woman, with respect. He is a smart guy both academicall. I love him, because he can see all of my flaws, my imperfections, he knows who I am, and yet, he still loves me (so he said) . I love him because he makes my heart flutter, he cares about in so ways that really make sense to me.

I just wish those weird part of his lifestle isn't there.

Hmmm, well I'll give you my opinion.

Calling them "weird parts" is an understatement. These aren't silly habits like leaving toothpaste open or the toilet seat up that can be overlooked. Secrecy is a very big deal, and the burden that comes along with it is one I wouldn't want to carry. From the looks of it, you don't like carrying the burden either.

You cannot build a strong relationship on secrecy. It's like laying a foundation with a deck of cards. It's unstable and can and will be toppled at some point.

If you want to continue a relationship with him, then try communicating your concerns with him again. You live together and you pay the bills, yet he treats you as if he's ashamed of you and uses reverse psychology by telling you you don't trust him, despite him giving you reasons to distrust him. Respect and transparency are the least that he owes you.

If communicating with him doesn't yield any results, then it may be time to make a decision. I hope this helps.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Think by ITbomb(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol.....even you who is suppose to be our number one adviser? Come on,ITbomb. You can do better. cheesy
To be candid , the female mind is a wonder .
Do u plan to spend ur entire life with somebody just because of some nice part or the whole being . Yes , no one is perfect but for something as serious as marriage , there should be some level of responsibility in thinking - is this man whole being or mix of good n bad qualities someone I can proudly defend his actions as my husband ? .
Tell me who wouldn't be nice to u or treat you as a woman when u r the one paying the bills ? .

For you to even think of marrying a man , u should be integrated into his entire life but according to you he has 3 separate lifes and he insist on keeping them separate . One life for family , one for you and the other for his nocturnal activities.
And you are in college , living together with someone who is not capable of supporting u talkless of a family and he is pounding u every other night . When u finish school n he is thru with u , what will remain of u to ur husband ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Ever Get Intimidated If A Guy Is Too Good Looking??? / OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex / ''I Tried A Prostitute And She Was Sweet, I Now Want To Divorce My Pregnant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.