Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra (34639 Views)

Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by swhiss: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
The 8 of them should be hanged on their balls...!!

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by demolaxy: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why?? Even females do molest little boys these days.

Check my signature.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Policewoman(f): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
kayClt: People can be so wicked,hw can eight men wit brains do such an act to a lady. Hell will reject dere soul. angry
So if hell reject their souls na heaven go accept them abi?
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by devour129: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: When will they start castrating rapists?? They better pray i dont catch any of them. RIP my dear.
am telling you ! Cut off their prick already,that's should be the only punishment rapists
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by olusenny: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dats Badt...God Save us.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
As it was in the days of lot.............................

These are sad times indeed..........................

Time for an exodus.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: AND IN ANOTHER THREAD THEY ARE COUNTING DOWN TO CELEBRATING INDEPENDENCE IN NIGERIA....

IM ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY....
you can say that again.tufiaaaa!

Una no dey taya.anyway from the look of things,no one needs to tell me we are still living in the JUNGLE where it is not safe for girls to go out for whatever purpose at night.tufiaaaaaaaaaa.shame on all those disgusting rapist.tomorrow now or before this week ends we will hear another exploit of NM.hiaannn!

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by ennon92(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
fankasibe: Blame it on Nigeria music industry for spreading immorality.
re u forced @ gun point to listen to them. Silly excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by tintingz(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: When will they start castrating rapists?? They better pray i dont catch any of them. RIP my dear.
Policewoman indeed grin
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by ennon92(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
trust u, gonna smash kondo olopa n burst their balls. Smh
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Buh why will a fada send a gal out by 9pm in onitsha?

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sadly and Unfortunately (as usual) we continue to diminish the importance of the posted article to gratify our apparent impotence at attempting to provide or suggest a solution.. pedestrian comments, socio-ethnic blood-bringers and banal tribalists. and there are also the pitiful pity-pity people who can only say RIP or Hang-em, GEJ is a f00l etc.

This is not new and the trend has continued unabated over the past 2 decades.. in Lagos it is not uncommon to hear of molestation sat Oworonshoki bustop at night when innocent girls are on their way home. we are only reacting because this came out in the papers.. what about the countless that you do not hear off.. one day it may be your sister or mother.. can y'all not try to contribute meaningfully to the post?

Let us begin to make every post count.. Real life happens on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why is most rape news coming from the SE lately? hope the lunatics don't step their feet in lagos. there, they will meet their waterloo

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Controversy: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
A thread with less than 4 post already on post?
BUT this 1 was hear since morning with over 5 page eh!
authorities of Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State heaved a sigh of relief on Friday, September 20 when the mystery behind the headless corpses they usually picked in communities under the local government was resolved with the arrest of Seyi Akinrinola when he when to pick a human head he hung on a tree in the bush at Igbo-Oloyin area, Ibadan, Oyo State. Also arrested was Ajitoni Ogundeji whom Akinrinola claimed prompted his search for a head.
On that day, policemen did a lot of work to contain the large crowd which besieged Ojoo division of Oyo State Police Command to catch a glimpse of the human head and the suspects in possession of it. Despite the odour from the decomposed head, the crowd stayed put, as many more rushed to join as soon the news spread to them.
The head was obviously that of a female. The flesh around had eaten off, except for a little which was at the back, and to which the few strands of hair that remained were attached.
Akinrinola thought he was smart. To avoid being detected, after securing a head, the suspect decided to keep it on the tree until it would be dry. But the fart he thought he released silently was loud enough for others to hear.
At about 10: 00a.m. same day, the divisional Police Officer in charge of Ojoo division, Musiliu Doga, received an information that a human head was sighted on a tree. He promptly went out with his men to survey the place. After he confirmed the information he received to be true, the DPO reportedly put some of his men on ground to lay ambush for the person that would come to pick the head.
The plan worked out. According to the Police Public Relation Officer of the command, Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor, "About an hour, after the policemen laid an ambush, they saw a man who approached the site where the head was hung on a motorcycle. He got down from the bike and, holding a polythene bag, went to where the head was hung and put it the bag. As he made to go, the policemen emerged from hiding and apprehended him."
Upon arrest, Akinrinola reportedly pleaded to be handled gently as he had an accomplice. He disclosed to the policemen that it was a native doctor he consulted for help who requested for the human head in order to help him prepare a charm that would serve as bullet proof.
In an interview, 30-year-old Akinrinola, who said he was residing at Demilokun area of Igbo Oloyin, disclosed that he was once a butcher but left the job to become a farmer. He denied killing the owner of the head, saying that it belonged to a mad woman whose corpse he saw along Igbo Oloyin road.
"I am a member of Oodua People's Congress and also a farmer. When we used to go to Saki side to buy cows, armed robbers used to trouble us so much on the way. I left the butcher job about five years ago but I intend to return to it.
"Ogundeji was like a brother in my area, so I told him that I needed a charm that would prevent bullet from entering my body in case I am shot at. He told me that he would do it for me if I could bring a human head.
"I found the woman's body along Igbo Oloyin road where she died. We did not cut the head; we just pulled it off the neck."
When questioned on how he knew the corpse was that of a mad woman, Akinrinola replied: "She was a mad woman, even the villagers confirmed it. I was the one who removed the head at about 7.30p.m. about three weeks ago. After cutting it, I travelled, but I learnt that local government officials came to remove the headless body. Ogundeji is a hunter; that was why I believed he would know what to do to prepare bullet proof charm. Two days before my arrest, Ogundeji came to ask whether I got a head and I told him I have found one. I hung the head on a tree beside the house I was living because it was smelling."
On whether he was an armed robber who needed to protect himself against an onslaught by law enforcement agents, the suspect said: "Never. I have never robbed in my life. My lineage had never been involved in robbery. My arrest is a great shame because I don't even understand myself. I have never done such a thing in my life. I am an orphan because my parents are dead.
How was he caught? Akinrinola gave an answer: "I believe people from my community who saw the head informed the police."
Howhttp://m.naij.com/news/48450.html
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
dayokanu: Like Cynthia osukogu, Like ABSU 5

Beverley Osu and Tonto dikeh are available if you want !
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Danyl(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
kayClt: People can be so wicked,hw can eight men wit brains do such an act to a lady. Hell will reject dere soul. angry
where will they go if hell reject their soul of course not heaven except they repent.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by gratiaeo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
kingthreat: Why is most rape news coming from the SE lately? hope the lunatics don't step their feet in lagos. there, they will meet their waterloo
RIP to the dead
Mind you or this thread will turn to something else which you may not like
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by besttop(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
may God help us in this country.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by lafuria1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
very unfortunate, the death penalty is what they desrve

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by gratiaeo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Controversy: A thread with less than 4 post already on post?
authorities of Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State heaved a sigh of relief on Friday, September 20 when the mystery behind the headless corpses they usually picked in communities under the local government was resolved with the arrest of Seyi Akinrinola when he when to pick a human head he hung on a tree in the bush at Igbo-Oloyin area, Ibadan, Oyo State. Also arrested was Ajitoni Ogundeji whom Akinrinola claimed prompted his search for a head.
On that day, policemen did a lot of work to contain the large crowd which besieged Ojoo division of Oyo State Police Command to catch a glimpse of the human head and the suspects in possession of it. Despite the odour from the decomposed head, the crowd stayed put, as many more rushed to join as soon the news spread to them.
The head was obviously that of a female. The flesh around had eaten off, except for a little which was at the back, and to which the few strands of hair that remained were attached.
Akinrinola thought he was smart. To avoid being detected, after securing a head, the suspect decided to keep it on the tree until it would be dry. But the fart he thought he released silently was loud enough for others to hear.
At about 10: 00a.m. same day, the divisional Police Officer in charge of Ojoo division, Musiliu Doga, received an information that a human head was sighted on a tree. He promptly went out with his men to survey the place. After he confirmed the information he received to be true, the DPO reportedly put some of his men on ground to lay ambush for the person that would come to pick the head.
The plan worked out. According to the Police Public Relation Officer of the command, Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor, "About an hour, after the policemen laid an ambush, they saw a man who approached the site where the head was hung on a motorcycle. He got down from the bike and, holding a polythene bag, went to where the head was hung and put it the bag. As he made to go, the policemen emerged from hiding and apprehended him."
Upon arrest, Akinrinola reportedly pleaded to be handled gently as he had an accomplice. He disclosed to the policemen that it was a native doctor he consulted for help who requested for the human head in order to help him prepare a charm that would serve as bullet proof.
In an interview, 30-year-old Akinrinola, who said he was residing at Demilokun area of Igbo Oloyin, disclosed that he was once a butcher but left the job to become a farmer. He denied killing the owner of the head, saying that it belonged to a mad woman whose corpse he saw along Igbo Oloyin road.
"I am a member of Oodua People's Congress and also a farmer. When we used to go to Saki side to buy cows, armed robbers used to trouble us so much on the way. I left the butcher job about five years ago but I intend to return to it.
"Ogundeji was like a brother in my area, so I told him that I needed a charm that would prevent bullet from entering my body in case I am shot at. He told me that he would do it for me if I could bring a human head.
"I found the woman's body along Igbo Oloyin road where she died. We did not cut the head; we just pulled it off the neck."
When questioned on how he knew the corpse was that of a mad woman, Akinrinola replied: "She was a mad woman, even the villagers confirmed it. I was the one who removed the head at about 7.30p.m. about three weeks ago. After cutting it, I travelled, but I learnt that local government officials came to remove the headless body. Ogundeji is a hunter; that was why I believed he would know what to do to prepare bullet proof charm. Two days before my arrest, Ogundeji came to ask whether I got a head and I told him I have found one. I hung the head on a tree beside the house I was living because it was smelling."
On whether he was an armed robber who needed to protect himself against an onslaught by law enforcement agents, the suspect said: "Never. I have never robbed in my life. My lineage had never been involved in robbery. My arrest is a great shame because I don't even understand myself. I have never done such a thing in my life. I am an orphan because my parents are dead.
How was he caught? Akinrinola gave an answer: "I believe people from my community who saw the head informed the police."
Lol... yoro peeps are on revenge mission
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by musiwa1l: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
explain

saw a smililar one on
http://Westernniger.com
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by gnykelly(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
beast reside in the east. Reasons their own can't stay at home
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by ojimbo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am a man but i dont molest girls, i thnk a new law should be made for molesting young girls, like sentence to death
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by collynzo2(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
dayokanu: Like Cynthia osukogu, Like ABSU 5
que votre mère avant elle donna naissance à vous
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by collynzo2(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
ojimbo: Am a man but i dont molest girls, i thnk a new law should be made for molesting young girls, like sentence to death
you sound like it's normal for men to molest girls
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by achi4u(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
let them face the music.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Controversy: A thread with less than 4 post already on post?
what is going on in Ibadan? RIP to the dead. I hope the Randy 8 gets run over by a truck
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by striker9(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
gratiaeo:
Lol... yoro peeps are on revenge mission
Instead of condemning the act,they are bringing up news about what happened somewhere else.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by donphilopus: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
I felt/feel for her
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Italiano1: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
I cannot believe this!!!!

But why

Actually, I am not surprised after I read why the men are from

4 Likes

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by delors(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
What is wrong with MANHOOD! angry

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos / NDLEA/EFCC Burst FUNAAB Environments, Several Students Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.