Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra (34638 Views)

Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by yunglykmine(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Konji na Bastard... cry

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by nagoma(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2013
Even Sani Yariman Bakura doesn't do this to his teenage brides. This must be the SE way.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Playmeka(m): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2013
This is quite unfortunate.[b]This is quite unfortunate.[/b]This is quite unfortunate. cool[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by unclechem(m): 6:03am On Oct 01, 2013
Is just endtime tinz, 1vs8,these is fada and not murder
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by NefraTiTi: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2013
So so sad shocked
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by phildon: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2013
In Islam, no girl will dress sexy.
In Islam, when a girl reaches puberty accompanied with bulging breas*ts, big hips, menses etc, she's married out.
In Islam mingling with matured boys/men and girls/women has limits.
In Islam, you can marry 1, 2, 3, 4 wives with conditions.
In Islam, if you rap*e, YOU WILL BE KILLED
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by ennon92(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2013
waternogetenemy: Y dat crime of a man ra.p.ing his aged mother in Osun on mothers day, never made front page and many more such crimes? Nairaland owner never matured at 35.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438643/27-year-old-akintunde-omotehinde-r-pes
c'mon man, this news of urs is unpleasant to d ears..so I c no reason y it should av made front page.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by tonymariao(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Sin of d flesh...lack of self ctrl. It can happen to anyone xpecially wen u don't train urself spiritually n pray always - in this world of sin where female folks put on anytin just to entice men n men deteriorating in self ctrl...but why should her dad send her out knowing of previous advances. R.I.P may God receive ur soul
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by pbling: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2013
if i had known,no 1 knws d nxt sec
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by ennon92(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2013
tonymariao: Sin of d flesh...lack of self ctrl. It can happen to anyone xpecially wen u don't train urself spiritually n pray always - in this world of sin where female folks put on anytin just to entice men n men deteriorating in self ctrl...but why should her dad send her out knowing of previous advances. R.I.P may God receive ur soul
what re u saying sef..I think u can do such act, dats nonsense. Its high time we lynched molesters to death just like their gay counterpart.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by authority2006(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2013
Criminals everywhere in Nigeria. Nobody is safe, including you amd me.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by awakulowoo: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2013
ibos at their best. From Anambra to Ebonyi all na Homo-Vandalism.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Orikinla(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2013
The ra-pists must die! And the government must make ra-pe a crime that deserves capital punishment. The murderers of this poor girl they ra-ped to death must die.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by LajaLaba: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2013
phildon: In Islam, no girl will dress sexy.
In Islam, when a girl reaches puberty accompanied with bulging breas*ts, big hips, menses etc, she's married out.
In Islam mingling with matured boys/men and girls/women has limits.
In Islam, you can marry 1, 2, 3, 4 wives with conditions.
In Islam, if you rap*e, YOU WILL BE KILLED
Hey mumuislam take your bloodsucking religion of piss away from here!U are all bad news.....Shame on u all
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by cuntento(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2013
Italiano1: I cannot believe this!!!!

But why

Actually, I am not surprised after I read why the men are from
. Where the men are from......u still neva pass ur GS 101?
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by awakulowoo: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2013
See what the children of agbari ojuku are doing! He won't be happy wherever he May be.

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by awakulowoo: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2013
The worst thing That Can happen to a living soul Is to be ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nattydonatus(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2013
kingthreat: Why is most rape news coming from the SE lately? hope the lunatics don't step their feet in lagos. there, they will meet their waterloo
every Zombie from Osun, Kwara etc claiming they are Lagosians... Mumu
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nattydonatus(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2013
striker9: Instead of condemning the act,they are bringing up news about what happened somewhere else.
shut up ! Did u conderm the crime or conderm d SE ? Fool !
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Tollsyn(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2013
I don't believe this story, 8men?? You said the investigation is in progress and only 2ppl have been arrested so far. How did you now come up with that figure "8", ehn? I believe the story can actually happen for real, but this one contradicts the headline..
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Dmentor(f): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2013
Disgusting. This is geeting out of hand, it's becoming a daily occurence. I pray that those in authority will have the will to fight this menace.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by ifyalways(f): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Na wao, where was the mom? Why would any responsible parent send their child out of the house on an errand after 7pm in this "Nigeria" ?
Very sad story. The perpetrators should be punished.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by ennon92(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2013
awakulowoo: The worst thing That Can happen to a living soul Is to be ibo.
guy apply sense na...I don't know maybe there is joy in deriving inter ethnic rivalry...
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by meforyou1(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2013
Rapists and molesters should b treated same as armed robbers and kidnappers. RIP young girl
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2013
May Devil enjoy tormenting then in hell forever

What is this? What's with sex that some beasts called men can't control themselves? Everyday news of ra.pe going up and down.

I'm ashamed on behalf of the men-folk

Disgusting things.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by victorazy(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2013
deejay_harry1: AND IN ANOTHER THREAD THEY ARE COUNTING DOWN TO CELEBRATING INDEPENDENCE IN NIGERIA....

IM ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY....

U should be ashamed of ursf not this blessed country, u pork meat.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by fiscalcliff: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2013
Orikinla: The ra-pists must die! And the government must make ra-pe a crime that deserves capital punishment. The murderers of this poor girl they ra-ped to death must die.
Nah,only if the rap-ed victim dies or is heavily injured
Rather castrate them (as in cut if off and cremate it) and put them in jail for like 10-15 years without parole after which they receive the created remains when leaving prison
Let them spend the rest of their miserable lives know nothing dey underneath grin
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Tekzyflex: Gush! Are we turning to indians?

It is so unfortunate that we are becoming Partners in Rape crime with India. India has been leading with almost daily occurrence, and, I am hoping we don't step into their shoes. sad such a barbaric act. #SayNoToRapeNigerians #SayNoActRight

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2013
This post has been hiding
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by twentycent(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Policewoman: Dayo's food has landed. Enjoy your meal. grin

Policewoman leave Dayokanu alone naa..@least make e enjoy him food cheesy
Policewoman: Dayo's food has landed. Enjoy your meal. grin

Policewoman leave Dayokanu alone naa..@least make e enjoy him food
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Leemak: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2013
too much bad incidents/attrocities from that Region
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by ennon92(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2013
lorretta u: May Devil enjoy tormenting then in hell forever

What is this? What's with sex that some beasts called men can't control themselves? Everyday news of ra.pe going up and down.

I'm ashamed on behalf of the men-folk

Disgusting things.
u re wrong cos u generalized, not all men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos / Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.