Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra (34637 Views)

Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Crucify them! Crucify them! Crucify them! Screaming* ashawo don finish??they deserve to be castrated and tortured to death!!
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Italiano1: I cannot believe this!!!!

But why

Actually, I am not surprised after I read why the men are from
They are not from the enclave of incest. Meanwhile rape happens everywhere its unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by waternogetenemy: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Y dat crime of a man ra.p.ing his aged mother in Osun on mothers day, never made front page and many more such crimes? Nairaland owner never matured at 35.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438643/27-year-old-akintunde-omotehinde-r-pes
27-year-old-akintunde-omotehinde-r-pes#18112140 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde reportedly r.a.pe his 60-year-old mother

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by collynzo2(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2013

But why

see what tribalism has done to your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by whyse(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
lyk seriously they are suppos to remove those guyz joy-sticks...haba 8 pple...datz too cruel ooo
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Eebrahym(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ikunle ooº°oooooo°ºoo #crying bitterly#
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by whyse(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
He is ryt now.... south-west pple dont engage demselves in such
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by debbleopto: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Policewoman: When will they start castrating rapists?? They better pray i dont catch any of them. RIP my dear.

after the punishment the G8. Must demand unreserved and sincere apology from them. please do thorough checking whether they are truly part of ndigbo to have callously defiled and killed that Igbo girl.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by iykesmith(m): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
kayClt: People can be so wicked,hw can eight men wit brains do such an act to a lady. Hell will reject dere soul. angry
kayClt: People can be so wicked,hw can eight men wit brains do such an act to a lady. Hell will reject dere soul. angry
dis is pure wickedness, pls let us stop sending our young ones out at night. Poor girl, rest in peace. Amen.[left][/left]
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by gratiaeo(m): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2013

But why

Im.becile
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by kenjudy(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I am not surprised. No be Nigeria again? where people are only concerned about birthing children whom they will fail to raise right.

Nwoke m mechie onu dia! No be oyibo wey sabi raise pass and breeds only few kids teach us all these ones. E no dey happen for their place pass naija? Isi anu!
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2013
What a cruel world we live in!!!

So they can't afford 1 cheap ashewo!
Na wa 4 dem!!!

May her soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 01, 2013
delors: What is wrong with MANHOOD! angry

SMH
did u really want to say type Manhood??

Or Mankind
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Cleanman(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2013
lipsrsealed
gratiaeo:
Im.becile
while at it doing the name calling....You should call your G8 activists to look critically into the matter rather than seeking undeserved apology frm fashola.....
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by EmperorSeal(m): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2013
deejay_harry1: AND IN ANOTHER THREAD THEY ARE COUNTING DOWN TO CELEBRATING INDEPENDENCE IN NIGERIA....

IM ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY....
then simply end ur miserable low life as I will also come and spit on ur grave....... Every nation has their ups and downs
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by PresidKing(m): 1:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Stupid Father, why will you send your daughter out by that time, 9pm is way too dark to send out a girl/lady out to buy something, if you operate late night activities, do not bring or practice it at home, Where is your wife who should have prepared your food for you before you come back from where ever you went to. 9pm is dark and night time all over the world, no matter how developed and underdeveloped a place is.

The rest of you should learn from it and stop night activities as our society has bad vices.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by pharmow: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2013

[size=45pt]sʎnb ǝsoɥʇ ʞɔnɟ[/size]
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Tinkybabe(f): 2:14am On Oct 01, 2013
OMG!
May they die the most gruesome way ever,Amen!
Death by castration or anything worse.
These ones are not fit to dwell among human beings.

God!This is so sad
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Teebag28: 2:17am On Oct 01, 2013
Raxxye: This advice goes to my fellow men: NEVER LET YOUR E.RECT.ION GIVE YOU DIRECTION!

May the soul of the innocent girl rest in peace!
Reminds me of the saying by my teacher that the penis has a mind of its own!
little lady RIP.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Truckpusher(m): 3:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Do this to my daughter or sister
I won't go to the police
But i'll get you and your punishment.....smh

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by henrimoto(m): 3:12am On Oct 01, 2013
deejay_harry1: AND IN ANOTHER THREAD THEY ARE COUNTING DOWN TO CELEBRATING INDEPENDENCE IN NIGERIA....

IM ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY....
you should likewise be ashamed of your self. where do you reside? abroad ? if you are short of words on the original matter on ground .... why not...
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by henrimoto(m): 3:14am On Oct 01, 2013
heed101: ehya. but how did they know dey r 8
and how old is the girl ? she no get age ?
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Prymestrr(m): 3:33am On Oct 01, 2013
This is evidence 2 show dt d world its coming 2 its end... The wicked shall be cursed wit a heart of stone. #bewarepeoplelestyoubefoundamongstthem#.
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by emmabest2000(m): 3:36am On Oct 01, 2013
unuane1: Miss Chekwube Mbaka was yesterday allegedly raped to death by 8 Artisans at Odume Obosi in Idemili North Council Area, Anambra State.

A 20 years male family friend suspected to be brain behind her abduction and rape with his friends is helping the Anambra police state command in investigation as the police have already swung into action to unravel the circumstances surrounding her untimely death.

The boy went out with the late Chekwube for the errand sent her by her father even as one artisan has been arrested.
Chekwube was from Ogboji Ezzagu, Ishielu Loccal Government Area of Ebonyi State but was residing at MINAJ village, Odume Obosi.
Family sources said she was sent to buy a-hundred Naira garri by her father who came back from work at about 9 pm, because there was no food for him in the house but she never came back.

The sources said a meter away to their entrance gate gate, the hoodlums allegedly dragged Chekwube to an uncompleted building where she was raped violently to death.
Narrating his daughters ordeal, Mr. Mbaka regretted that if he had known that sending his daughter out to buy food for his family could bring about people laying ambush for her, he should have preferred the entire family sleeping without dinner.

Mbaka said he is suspecting the artisans from Okposi also of Ebonyi State who are living close to their yard to have masterminded the barbaric act, following the alleged regular sexual demands they have made to his daughter in the past

He appealed to Corporal Ibrahim Idris Aboki attached with Divisional Crime Bureau, DCB of Obosi Police Division to do a thorough investigation and bring the peperators to book.

The Nation leant this was the fourth rape case Odume Obosi has recorded within the space of three months. Two deaths were also recorded in the barbaric acts of the hoodlums.

Divisional Police Officer of Obosi Division, CSP Dimale J.O confirmed the incident, stating that two people have been arrested in connection with the ugly story, adding that investigation is now on to unveil all that have hands in the death but declined further comment on the matter.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/8-artisans-rape-teenager-to-death-in-anambra/
God have mercy
Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by Akeem79(m): 4:24am On Oct 01, 2013
unuane1: Miss Chekwube Mbaka was yesterday allegedly raped to death by 8 Artisans at Odume Obosi in Idemili North Council Area, Anambra State.

A 20 years male family friend suspected to be brain behind her abduction and rape with his friends is helping the Anambra police state command in investigation as the police have already swung into action to unravel the circumstances surrounding her untimely death.

The boy went out with the late Chekwube for the errand sent her by her father even as one artisan has been arrested.
Chekwube was from Ogboji Ezzagu, Ishielu Loccal Government Area of Ebonyi State but was residing at MINAJ village, Odume Obosi.
Family sources said she was sent to buy a-hundred Naira garri by her father who came back from work at about 9 pm, because there was no food for him in the house but she never came back.

The sources said a meter away to their entrance gate gate, the hoodlums allegedly dragged Chekwube to an uncompleted building where she was raped violently to death.
Narrating his daughters ordeal, Mr. Mbaka regretted that if he had known that sending his daughter out to buy food for his family could bring about people laying ambush for her, he should have preferred the entire family sleeping without dinner.

Mbaka said he is suspecting the artisans from Okposi also of Ebonyi State who are living close to their yard to have masterminded the barbaric act, following the alleged regular sexual demands they have made to his daughter in the past

He appealed to Corporal Ibrahim Idris Aboki attached with Divisional Crime Bureau, DCB of Obosi Police Division to do a thorough investigation and bring the peperators to book.

The Nation leant this was the fourth rape case Odume Obosi has recorded within the space of three months. Two deaths were also recorded in the barbaric acts of the hoodlums.

Divisional Police Officer of Obosi Division, CSP Dimale J.O confirmed the incident, stating that two people have been arrested in connection with the ugly story, adding that investigation is now on to unveil all that have hands in the death but declined further comment on the matter.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/8-artisans-rape-teenager-to-death-in-anambra/
Don't kill those guys , just lock them all like this picture below cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by 3ace(m): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Raxxye: This advice goes to my fellow men: NEVER LET YOUR E.RECT.ION GIVE YOU DESTRUCTIVE DIRECTION!

May the soul of the innocent girl rest in peace!
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra by 3ace(m): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24: https://www.nairaland.com/1459785/man-arrested-human-head-ibadan#18482726
^
Mods: why is it that this thread that has been on NL since morning has not made it to the FP, whereas you just sent this one now now with flight speed to FP because it is not Yoruba news?.
Mumu, has there not been a time when terrible news concerning Yorubas were posted to the FrontPage consecutively and you mörons had a field day spewing tribalistic jargons? I don't know whether you guys are just having fun with tribal e-wars or you are actually like that in real life! How many times do we have to tell you that only good and bad people exist and they can originate from any tribe? Bunch of irritating goons including those who liked your comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos / NDLEA/EFCC Burst FUNAAB Environments, Several Students Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.