Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack (35094 Views)

Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Odukes(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Awww... D first boy is so cute.. cry cry... Death how cud u b so cruel

OMG! why are females so empty headed, very unressonable and increasingly insensitive. RIP young souls.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by achi4u(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2013
r.I.p kids

may God grant you all enternal rest.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by asamaigho(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2013
What good has izlamm brought to Nigeria,? izlamm is really a doom.
Blood thirsty moon god Allah,
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by 3kay945(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2013
I wish all men have a heart like me, cry
D
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by ogoigbe(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2013
[b][/b]too bad. May d spirit of the keep troubling d perpetrator of that wicked act shocked shocked shocked shocked AMEN
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by ninochukwubrown(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2013
*jst speechless*
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by donsimon2(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2013
yuzedo:
Soooooo it is ok for ugly ones to die but death is cruel cos it didn't spare "cute boys"? undecided Madam, FOH! Some ninny just had to. Smh!
dude!!!try and understand someones post before commenting...
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Salym(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2013
asamaigho: What good has izlamm brought to Nigeria,? izlamm is really a doom.
you must b sick in d head 4 sayn that...boko haram is nothn bt a group of criminals using islam as a stooge to perpetrate their barbaric killings of people....Allah will surely expose dz people and their sponsors one day and you will b surprised who they will be...
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by olempe(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2013
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

- DMX.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by ayodot(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2013
I dont think words can express the sadness I'm feeling. R.I.P to the lost ones
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by consize: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2013
asamaigho: What good has izlamm brought to Nigeria,? izlamm is really a doom.

Your level of ignorance is nothing short of amazing
slowpoke!
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2013
Rip to the dead.

For those blaming islam, kindly note that majority of the dead are Muslims and northerner.

So pls reason like a human with a reasonable brain before commenting on this thread.

I pray that the root of boko haram be pulled up and those funding or using them to cause havoc experience every bit of what we've experienced from the actions of this group and all similar groups across Nigeria.

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Stylaay(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Rip to the dead. May Allah grant them eternal rest. We should all speak out against evil. When christians and southerners where being killed regularly, some northern muslims refused to bathe an eyelid or condemn these acts of terror. Some even went as far as sponsoring these terrorists, hiring mercenaries from other countries to kill their fellow country men. Advocating for amnesty for this brigands. Terrorism and crime doesn't distinguish between tribe or religion. The sooner we come together as a people to push out these merchants of evil the better off we would be.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by emmabest2000(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2013
mc~evans:
cry cry May their souls find eternal rest in Christ Jesus.

RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by JubalTheophilus: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Awww... D first boy is so cute.. cry cry... Death how cud u b so cruel
the 1st is so cute so he shld live 4ever while the urgly guy deserves to die abi ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by fapcrook(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Boko haram members will never know peace in this life and hereafter, ameen, the souls of these kids will make u be in pain all your life .....amin
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm just passing...ETT
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Vanityupnvanity(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2013
chreld_b: May their souls RIP. It is so sad and unfortunate that is group of wicked people would do this to their children in the name of religion. judging from the disposition of the president on this issue it is clear that the government doesn't care. All he has to offer is an offensive smile and incoherent answers.
what do u want d president 2 do apart 4rm wat he is doing? Carry ak47 enter apc and go to yobe/borno himself? Hmmmm. R I P boyz.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Morgan1092(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2013
RIP 2 d dead #aboki killing fellow aboki#
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2013
honeric01: Rip to the dead.

For those blaming islam, kindly note that majority of the dead are Muslims and northerner.

So pls reason like a human with a reasonable brain before commenting on this thread.

I pray that the root of boko haram be pulled up and those funding or using them to cause havoc experience every bit of what we've experienced from the actions of this group and all similar groups across Nigeria.

AMEN!
i know, but why must all the inhumane things be from the north? Especially Suicide bombing....when other people where fighting, they had a good reason, why cant those fellas just stick to something that makes sense and not waste human lives?anyway you want to look at it, religion has a part to play, they want to kill all the unbelievers and no matter what is involved,They're ready to take the risk.Religion is the major problem of this world... Weeps*
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2013
I share in the pain of the parents of these and other wonderful kids murdered in their sleep.As a parent,i imagined doing everything possible to give your wards a legacy in a society that careless for your existence,and some blood thirsty animals just stnuffed life out of them.May the blood of these young people hunt not only the Boko Haram but also our rulers who has failed to act.May the Lord comfort the bereaved families.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmm, end time stuffs
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by honeric01(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Elliotwiz1: i know, but why must all the inhumane things be from the north? Especially Suicide bombing....when other people where fighting, they had a good reason, why cant those fellas just stick to something that makes sense and not waste human lives?anyway you want to look at it, religion has a part to play, they want to kill all the unbelievers and no matter what is involved,They're ready to take the risk.Religion is the major problem of this world... Weeps*

Because thats where they chose to operate from.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by nigerfine: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Rip to all the death , may God grant their families the heart to bear the loss. A big question now is - Does it worth it to live in borno even if you are an indigine, if the government can't help please help yourself .
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by collynzo2(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
If they continue killing all the ''Mallam Hassans'' in schools, where will they get terrorists to recruit in the future? These fools have lost focus, their end is very near.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alla hakuba....
This thread is for Hajj.... give ur hajj experience . hahahaaa.

The funniest thing is that these BOKO HARAM prayed in the same mosque with other Muslims last Friday and they will pray again next Friday in the same mosque with other Muslims.
Why shielding them in the name of allah and crying crocodile tears when they massacre their people.

Immams know BOKO HARAMS well; Local govt chairmen know BK; House of Ass members know them; Senators know them, Buhari know them.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by adeyrule(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm oga ooo,he no go beta for those bokoharam oooo
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Ama28(f): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
I thought it was a COE, how come kids were the victims?
RIP kiddo!
Too bad.
Sorry for your loss bro
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Chartey(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ama28: I thought it was a COE, how come kids were the victims?
RIP kiddo!
Too bad.
Sorry for your loss bro
Likely to be pictures of them in their younger days
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm..I no fit shout! Such Young Souls!! Let the conscience of the culprits hunt them to their own Death, RIP to the dead. Innocent people are dying in their numbers and all people like Sheikh Abdulkadir Ahmed are talking about is politics and the Presidency..haaa! Are these Northern Elite/Political class human at all? http://famouspeoplenews./2013/09/03/only-northerners-must-contest-the-2015-presidential-election-if-nigerians-want-peace-sheikh-abdulkadir-ahmed/
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by lertee(f): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
RIP.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Forwetinnah: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Salym: you must b sick in d head 4 sayn that...boko haram is nothn bt a group of criminals using islam as a stooge to perpetrate their barbaric killings of people....Allah will surely expose dz people and their sponsors one day and you will b surprised who they will be...

When your Sheikhs are supporting their Barbaric acts..what do you expect any1 to think? Make all of Una park well o angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.