Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack (35096 Views)

Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by 5much(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
May their souls rest in peace. Those that live by d sword, .....
Imagine u being able to ping and browse without worrying about d battery of ur tablet,bb or smartphone dying. GET a POWER BANK today.5600mah is 3k and 12000mah is 5k.
Call: 08065643058
Pin:2913CCDB
Gist2tech@gmail.com
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by waldigit: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Salym: you must b sick in d head 4 sayn that...boko haram is nothn bt a group of criminals using islam as a stooge to perpetrate their barbaric killings of people....Allah will surely expose dz people and their sponsors one day and you will b surprised who they will be...

Pls. This forum is not the right place to debate this, shekau has already challenged you pple to a debate on whether it is islam that mandated the killings or not. Go and take up the challenge, stop wasting your time here cos the dead does not need either your prayer or your curse. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Pque(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
RIP to d dead. What can I say than God should take control. Who knows who is next? God, on you we look. Direct our government and work with them to deal with this unfortunate cankerworm denying Nigeria of it's glory. D satan's machine, agents of set back, Bokoharam - God will hijack all of you from your head to the sole of your feet in Jesus name (Amen). Pls say Amen!
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Maxymilliano: Sad .... May d lord reward d hands dat kill dis innocent souls

Are you listening to yourself. SMH
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by villybest(f): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
May their soul find rest in the Lord, I tell you, Husbands would be scarce in the next 3 yrs.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Omadachi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
God have mercy....What a painful death.It is obvious the Nigeria army cannot fight this cause.Is hard time the international communities intervain in the fight against boko haram.I expect the military to more offensive against boko haram.We can't continue this way.Innocent people loosing their lives everyday.This has to stop.RIP to the death.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by kennyblac(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Oh lord, I know u have ur reasons for letting go of the people making us cry everyday, people killing our future leaders, people making the whole country living in pain and fear.

Oh lord, I know u r the only one that can put a stop to all this pain, the only one that can reveal the secret behind all this horrible attacks. Pls, do come to our rescue, if you are judging or punishing us cos of the offence or crime committed by our old ones, Lord Almighty, what about the fresh bloods that knows nothing about the sin.

Pls come to our aide in short time, no one can do it other than u. Children are dying, old ones are dying, innocent ones are dying out of wht they know nothing about.

Rip kids.. God will restore peace into ur respective home. I am so so sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by snakova(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
waldigit :

Pls. This forum is not the right place to debate this, shekau has already challenged you pple to a debate on whether it is islam that mandated the killings or not. Go and take up the challenge, stop wasting your time here cos the dead does not need either your prayer or your curse. Shalom
wat abt d lord resistance army in angola? were dey not also senseless murderers killing in God's or Jesus's name? illiterate. RIP to the dead
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Maxymilliano: Sad .... May d lord reward d hands dat kill dis innocent souls
This is what you get when you have a President that over-consults before taking a decisive action against issues that affects national security.

And this over-consultation is a result of the unfamiliar political terrain of the Nigerian politics and being chastised by power drunken Northern oligarchy backed by their South West paper tigers for being a minority the man has no choice than to tread carefully in this treacherous political turf and the damn consequences of indecision when it matters most is what we are seeing here.

God bless Nigeria cry
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by ajosegabriel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
jesus wept....team end time things. Ripp vn the deads o o o.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by Geehan(f): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'm here trying to picture how frightened those kids will be by the sound of those Gun shots sounds...still can't get how some people can point a gun at their fellow being and kill them in such an inhumane manner...I pray that Their souls will be accepted in Heaven. To BH I pray God open your eyes soon so you realise you are serving a dead God that can't fight for itself[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by delpee(f): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
May their souls rest in peace. Their killers are indeed heartless.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by onitj: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Awww... D first boy is so cute.. cry cry... Death how cud u b so cruel

it wasn't deaths cruelty now......it's Those blood sucking fools
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by PrinceOscar(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
May God almighty accept their son a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ give this innocent soul eternal rest, you BOKO HARAM your day are numbers unless U̶̲̥̅̊ a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ your sponsor repent from your wrong doing.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by annfeliks(f): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2013
Gosh!!!!! I weep for this country and the families of the deceased. May God continue to grant you d fortitude to bear this loss and may He touch the hearts of this evil perpetrators in the name of "BOKO HARAM" to stop this insurgency so that God's presence can be bestowed on our dear nation. RIP my beloved
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by CILT: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2013
Lord Jesus, let souls of these innocents ones rest in perfect peace.
I know surely of one thing that the wicked will never go unpunished,it is certain.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by yungdamaz(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=favoured-seed]Too Bad................................................. angry
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by asamaigho(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Salym: you must b sick in d head 4 sayn that...boko haram is nothn bt a group of criminals using islam as a stooge to perpetrate their barbaric killings of people....Allah will surely expose dz people and their sponsors one day and you will b surprised who they will be...

abegiiii, we kno beta jor,tell dat to the monkeys,killing christians with sword in one hand,koran on the other,...
boko haram na seapirate abi,no be islamic sect,.......even mohammed was caught in the very act with dsame tactics.....maybe u r new to islam.
Re: Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack by asamaigho(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
snakova:
wat abt d lord resistance army in angola? were dey not also senseless murderers killing in God's or Jesus's name? illiterate. RIP to the dead

point of correction UGANDA nt angola,beside wich bible verses does the LRA quote before their ignoble act,the bible didnot encourage us to christianize anywere by force other than to evangelize,because boko bois quote enuf koranic verses before their action.
please get yor fact right before yu xpose yor ignorance the educated public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo / Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.