Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please (3822 Views)

PRIVATE THREAD- Please Do Not Open / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Delete thread please. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Andyblaze: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2013
my girlfriend is very rude.
she is insults me even in the
present of my friends.
when she cames to my
house. she always switching
of her fone, only God knows
why. she does not believe
anything i tell her. she keeps
telling me i have other
girlfriends. ayam tire of all
these. Should i left her?
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by bravolyk(m): 1:27am On Oct 01, 2013
use grammar to death her

8 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by SenatorJames(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2013
I will advice you when you decide to write in English Language.

Mind you, please read the twenty-one (21) rules before you post.

Ph.D in Forensics
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by jmoore(m): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Andyblaze: ayam tire of all
Cocoyam or water yam, huh?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2013
jmoore:
Cocoyam or water yam, huh?

grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by 247notire(m): 2:16am On Oct 01, 2013
Next tym she does that,use style return d insult.she wont do it again. Upgrade ur grammar pls.
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by christaddicted: 2:52am On Oct 01, 2013
English is looonnng dead. R.I.P English Language. They all miss you.
Let her off your shoulder,bro. If you dare carry her on your head, you are a gun.ner.
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Anuoluwap(m): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Don't you know andy? He obviously wants attention...d guy no serios
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by christaddicted: 3:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm. I seeeee.
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Andyblaze: my girlfriend is very rude.
present of my friends.
when she cames to my
telling me i have other
She cames to my house too please Left her cuz she shall a bad girl!! grin
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Andyblaze: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2013
Anuoluwap: Don't you know andy? He obviously wants attention...d guy no serios
please herp me. Ayam ur brother.
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2013
Andyblaze: please herp harp me. Ayam A yam ur brother.
oh u wanna eat yam and drink harp?
undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Andyblaze: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2013
lomomike: oh u wanna eat yam and drink harp?
undecided
yes, can u afford to buy for me?
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2013
bravolyk: use grammar to death her
.....my broda u funny die(hahahahahahahahahahaha)
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2013
Andyblaze: Should i left her?
No RIGHT her. gringringrin
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Danhumprey: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2013
So much for Ph.D. English language is dead already. This guy is never serious. He is just a clown! Smh. angry
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Andyblaze: yes, can u afford to buy for me?

No ofiennnses pliss You're trying way too hard to mimic Mr Cork. Why? Pliss advice! undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by DEGREE2466(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Independence joke!

Guy, that ur girlsfriend tolds me that your tooths is smellings that is the reason why behind why she lefted you and tries to shit on you but forgavenn her wills be better

Amenes grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Andyblaze: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
lomomike:

No ofiennnses pliss You're trying way too hard to mimic Mr Cork. Why? Pliss advice! undecided
do u know if we are one
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Andyblaze: do u know if we are one

Oh sweeerie No! U are not one! Plisss no offiennsis puleasse.. U r a worwor ugly man with dada hair from okokomaiko, orile, ajegunle and those slum while Mr Cork is a handsome fwesh rich Peckham London man angry
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Monicasque(f): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
she is insecured. It might be beause of previous relationships and she is talking to the wrong ppl on the phone. Possible that she is cheating or just having phone conversations. Talk to her. Make her see that u r all for her and want the relationship to work. don't get upset quickly as it might take time for her to blv u. just keep making her see. she does love u otherwise she would not feel insecured. It takes patience from u and the want to change and blv the good from her
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Tyche(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
is she light skinned?
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Monicasque: she is insecured. It might be beause of previous relationships and she is talking to the wrong ppl on the phone. Possible that she is cheating or just having phone conversations. Talk to her. Make her see that u r all for her and want the relationship to work. don't get upset quickly as it might take time for her to blv u. just keep making her see. she does love u otherwise she would not feel insecured. It takes patience from u and the want to change and blv the good from her

Sweeerie! Errrmmmm.., are u dark skinned, slim, beautiful, wit 42:32:38 Vital statistics or big contours mountains and valleys? Plisss introduce embarassed
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Sijo01(f): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Andyblaze: my girlfriend is very rude.
present of my friends.
when she cames to my
telling me i have other

Kill yourself, since you dont know how to use your head.
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Sijo01(f): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Monicasque: she is insecured. It might be beause of previous relationships and she is talking to the wrong ppl on the phone. Possible that she is cheating or just having phone conversations. Talk to her. Make her see that u r all for her and want the relationship to work. don't get upset quickly as it might take time for her to blv u. just keep making her see. she does love u otherwise she would not feel insecured. It takes patience from u and the want to change and blv the good from her

You get time.
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Monicasque(f): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
lomomike:

Sweeerie! Errrmmmm.., are u dark skinned, slim, beautiful, wit 42:32:38 Vital statistics or big contours mountains and valleys? Plisss introduce embarassed

y?
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Monicasque(f): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sijo01:

You get time.

y?
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Why dont u switch ur phone off too grin
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Monicasque:

y?
sweeerrie, tis d kinda questions light skinned ladies asks especially those ones from Peckham ask....... ?

Oh! alright I gerrit ...sweerrie are u worwor zero toothed, ugly, fat, flat chested and ass, short, baldheaded, peckham lady? undecided

all d sweetie honey gala, lacasera luvly chivita ladies plisss advise !!!
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Andyblaze: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
thanks alot dear.
Re: I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please by Andyblaze: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
lomomike: sweeerrie, tis d kinda questions light skinned ladies asks especially those ones from Peckham ask....... ?

Oh! alright I gerrit ...sweerrie are u worwor zero toothed, ugly, fat, flat chested and ass, short, baldheaded, peckham lady? undecided

all d sweetie honey gala, lacasera luvly chivita ladies plisss advise !!!
look who's callin me mrcork wannabe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / Twelve Common Things Guys Do To Screw Up With Girls / Must Watch Video: Two People Caught By The Police Having S*X At The Lorry Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.