Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? (485 Views)

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? by bcomputer101: 1:10am On Oct 01, 2013
If at the end of mans journey on earth and you eventually make heaven. If you are opportune to ask just a single question from God, what will you ask him?

Let's hear from you.
Re: When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? by SenatorJames(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2013
God, why did you bless us with Crude Oil in Nigeria?
Re: When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? by Fhemmmy: 1:33am On Oct 01, 2013
Why not just kill the devil instead of allowing him to tempt us? But then, He is God that know the end from the beginning

2 Likes

Re: When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? by 247notire(m): 2:12am On Oct 01, 2013
I'l ask him if he watchd the two world wars.
Re: When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? by bcomputer101: 2:20am On Oct 01, 2013
I love argument a lot.
I won't ask God any question, so that he won't vex and called on one angel to take me down to hell.

But if its compulsory to ask, i will ask God wetting i do that make him send me to Nigeria.

But i will ask within me, why can't God send an angel down to nairaland and to help me blindfold that SEXKILLZ towards my signature.
Re: When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? by Dubby6(m): 2:49am On Oct 01, 2013
When I get to heaven, I go just pack start dey enjoy...no time for questions
Re: When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? by stan4b(m): 3:33am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: When You Get To Heaven, Which Question Will You Ask God? by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 01, 2013
bcomputer101: I love argument a lot.
I won't ask God any question, so that he won't vex and called on one angel to take me down to hell.

But if its compulsory to ask, i will ask God wetting i do that make him send me to Nigeria.

But i will ask within me, why can't God send an angel down to nairaland and to help me blindfold that SEXKILLZ towards my signature.
LOL, you're funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Battle Axe Against The Kingdom Of Darkness / Islam - Violence And Prosecution Of Non Believers In Muhammad / The Book Of Psalm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.