Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Your Independence Messages For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Independence Messages For Nigeria (8448 Views)

Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan / OBJ Tweets Valentines Messages For Okupe (images) / Population Census 2005 (for Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by awofe20(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2013
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by tspun(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2013
d early we divide the beter for 9ja
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Nigerians are strong at heart,...still hanging on hope cool
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Spicylady(f): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2013
God bless NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by boygen(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2013
I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA MY ONLY COUNTRY......with God we will overcome all our challenges, God bless GEJ n may Nigeria-a nation under God- remain blessed
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by juman(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2013
nigeria deserves to break.

1 Like

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2013
No Public Holiday here in the UK. cry
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by ayomill62(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2013
HNM 9ja at the top
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by mspee(f): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2013
No message, sorry! embarassed
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by shadelek(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2013
Arise Nigeria and Shine for Your light has come, wake up from Thy slumbering and let all the act of captivity and bondage be past tense. God bless Nigeria, God bless Nigerians
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by DAWITLAD: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Things become better_Nigeria move higher
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by DrWalter: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2013
God bless me..Amen! Hapi bday Motherland
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by newacca: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2013
This memorable day in 1960, after a long struggle and bondage;the British empire,under the monarch of Queen Elizabeth II of England,declared Nigeria as an independent nation.

Though,I agree that we are not totally free from the influence of the west,particularly Britain and U.S and which is why we Africans need to get together and be our brothers' keepers. Unless,the lions stand up to tell their own tale, history will always favour the hunter.

People of Nigeria! I implore you to agree with me that life is a coin of two sides; the good and bad side. It is normal, if we lament and mention our setbacks in terms of security,employment,leadership,socio-cultural value,infrastructural development amongst other factors;but also important for us to bear in mind that, we owe our beloved country individual and collective responsibility of building a nation where peace and justice shall reign. Arise O compatriots!

Nigerians are good people and Nigeria is a great nation. If only we can use what is right with Nigeria to correct what is wrong with Nigeria. The Nigerian youth is what is right with Nigeria. I believe!
Let us change the mindset of your youth to let them realize Nigeria is the greatest country and in them her future lies.

Today, I urge fellow compatriots to keep the Nigerian dream and hope alive as we reminisce on the events that have unfolded since independent Nigeria was born.
Though our freedom,peace and unity have faced a lot of threat in the past and in the recent times, yet we are still together today as Nigeria!

My fellow countrymen, as we celebrate our great nation today, I urge us all to keep our faith in the unity of Nigeria and continue to live in peace,so as not to let the labour of our past heroes be in vain.
Let us believe in Nigeria with our hearts and might.
May God direct our noble cause, guide our leaders right and help our youth the truth to know.

On behalf of my fellow countrymen,I want say thank you to all who believe in Nigeria and Nigerians. My goodwill message goes out to all Nigerians,friends of Nigerians and Nigeria across the globe.

I love you Nigeria!
kiss kiss
Happy independence day, Nigeria! smiley
Long live Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by emmabest2000(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2013
BRMN: As we celebrate our 53rd independence anniversary today, send your patriotic messages to your beloved country.

As for me, I wish Nigeria to be a super power in the next twenty years.

It is possible. God bless Nigeria.

Let's hear yours.
It shall be well with NIGERIA
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by joe4christ(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2013
''Fresh air'' to nigeria even as Jonathan provides. grin
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Layolaw(f): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2013
let us show love to one another wholeheartedly irrespective of tribe and Nigeria will be great indeed, happy independence
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2013
CALL OFF THE STRIKE........
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Onwe101(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2013
NIGERIA 53 years report card
Electricity..............E8
Education.............E8
Prostitution..........A1
Good Road.............D7
Banking Sector......E8
Bombing...............A1.
Creativity..................D7
Telecommunication....E8
Security....................F9
Corruption...............A1
Cash Embezzlement.A1
Leadership...............F9
Job opportunity.........F9.............
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Dis is serious....we nid
freedom 4rm ASUU & phcn...notin 2 show say 9ja don
reach 53years
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by dexzi(f): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2013
hapi bday my nation, my pride. i will alwyz b proud of u my Nigeria.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by omodada1: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2013
despite all....we give glory to God. I celebrate Nigeria.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by jasperkrekre(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2013
BRMN: As we celebrate our 53rd independence anniversary today, send your patriotic messages to your beloved country.

As for me, I wish Nigeria to be a super power in the next twenty years.

It is possible. God bless Nigeria.

Let's hear yours.
Nigeria is 53years old 2day October 1st&d F.G would be spending billions of Naira to mark d celebration.i begin to wonder, what exactly are we celebrating,is it worth celebrating?Anytime i hear/recite d Nigeria National anthem, i always feel sad wen i get to d part "thy labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain".our true heroes that fought honestly for our independent.d likes of jaja nwachukwu, sir ahmadu bello,abubakar tafawa balewa, funmilayo ransomekuti in which some of them were later killed&masacre all in d name of God forsaken military coup.My dad use to tell me how they enjoyed numerous scholarship during their days in sch,and how they were given several allowances&bursaries by d state&local govt. He use to tell me how very easy it is to get good job as an ordinary sch cert holder.he told me how Naira had great value den&how he lived large&comfortably with 500naira monthly salary as a graduate.but d opposite is d case now in Nigeria. Now we live in a country where words like unity,faithfulness and fear of God are very common but practically foreign. A country where d same set of people that have ruled us since our independence in 1960 are still directly or indirectly leading us till present and we(d youth)were told that we are d leaders of 2mrw&i begin to wonder, wen will 2mrw come? A country where corruption,selfishness,wickedness ,injustice&lack of fear of God are d order of d day.A country where every politicians see political office&appointment as an avenue to gather wealth&to condiddle public funds to further enrich their pockets and that of their families& cronies. A country where d politicians gather wealth for dia children&unborn children.a country where politicians spend billions of naira to give quality education to their children abroad and d children wud inturn come back to take over their father's business(es) or a political appointment is waiting 4 them immediately they finish their education.A country where an ordinary councillor have several mansions&where a serving president could spend 6bnaira to import ordinary umbrella but find it add to pay ASUU&ASUP money.a country where PHCN could seize light for days,weeks&months without any notice and apologies.a country where d likes of dangotes,otedolas&adenuga wud neva support any protest or revolution against d government 'cos that is d source&backbone of their wealth.A country where 1st class or second class upper degree cannot guarantee u good job in a good company except if u have to knw some1 who knws some1 in d company.A country where terrorism&terrorist attack is now d order of d day& where d govt claim to knw d bokoharam sponsors but have so far failed to point them out.A country where churches&mosques are numerous but d pple fail to follow God's commandment and injunctions.A country where pastors live in luxury&some members cud nt even afford 2square meal. A country where there are several fake sheikh&scholars in islam who are only fighting for dia pocket.A country where some parents send their children to oxford university&other university abroad but find it hard to assist their brother's/sister's children financially in public sec sch&nigeria university. A country that is blessed with many mineral&natural resources that wud make her number1 in d world interms of socio-economic&infrastructural development but we choose to rely heavily on oil. A country where d rich pple are getting richer&d poor ones are nt progressing. A country where nothing is working except corruption&prostitution(fornication&adultery). i conclude Nigeria is practically dead and i think we shud be celebrating Nigeria's ressurection not independence

4 Likes

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Richy4(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Nigerian my beloved Country
where my umbilical cord was buried.
I love you but hate the negative name and vibe you got
It is not too late to change.
happy Independence cool.

1 Like

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by juman(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2013
Layolaw: let us show love to one another wholeheartedly irrespective of tribe and Nigeria will be great indeed, happy independence

Largely the citizens live together in peace.

Our problem is "leaders" that destroyed this birdy one nigeria.

No to one nigeria.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by 4reigningqueen: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2013
My message?
Simple, boko haram leader, whatever your name is, if you know say your papa born you well and you are fighting a good course, come out of hiding, leave out the armless citizens and face our military. Lets see if you will live to see another day.Bunch of cowards!
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by omodada1: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2013
its time for us to get involved in this matter. any general that does not listen to his soldiers will die in d battle.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2013
I hear say u dey murmur, you dey complain and you dey grumble say nigeria no gud,u no thank God ehn! U think say to see 53yrs of unity easy,earthquake never happen 4 9ja u don hear of tsunami,Naija no good, Naija no good: u dey use blackberry,ipad,ipod and laptop,If at all u neva get money buy car. abi u don see where person wey dey coma for sick bed dey watsapps? Abi na blind man way change DP? or comment for facebook, u still dey complain there? abi u don see where dead body dey do facebook and watsapps 4 coffin? You better Start thanking God now...Happy new month and happy Independence! Proudly nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2013
We've 3 types of Nigerians. Those who; 1.Create the problem. 2. Cry about the problem 3.Try to solve the problem. Which category (s) do you fall into?

Happy independence celebration.

#Matthew Briggs.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by ilias14(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2013
For those who have Nigeria in mind to take her to the next level, long live to them and for those who are stealing our money to abroad with their children and wives, plane crash to visit them oooo.....,
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by joelenesleek(f): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy New Month to Nigeria, We should Thank God for keeping Us in one Peace as for INDEPENDENCE we are not it and only God still can give us Real FREEDOM.
Happy New Month Nairalanders.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by proffnico(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2013
I’m Proud To Be A Nigerian
Where At Least I Know
I’m Free
&
Won’t Forget The Men
Who Died,
Who Gave That Right To Me
Protect Ur Country Ppl !
Stand Up Against The Haters Of 9ja !
Proud As I Ever Could Be 2 Be A Nigerian !
Happy Independence Day

1 Like

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by azahmed(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Billions will be spent by FG to celebrate independence, yet, Nigeria is broke 2 grant ASUU demand. Wat a nation!
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by fatonia(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2013
It's my first time to join in nigerian site..
It's look very different with other forums site..
it's good but make me pretty confused..
I will adapt to this site..
thanks nigerian forums..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Panel: Al-makura’s Lawyers Write Nasarawa CJ / Igbos And Lagos Economy / Election Tribunal: Nsima, APC Apprehensive Over Failed Electronic Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.