Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Your Independence Messages For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Independence Messages For Nigeria (8456 Views)

Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan / OBJ Tweets Valentines Messages For Okupe (images) / Population Census 2005 (for Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by elari(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2013
I know dis is hard to say. but all i can say is fuk nigeria
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Deiok(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2013
Just grin ing
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by JubalTheophilus: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2013
djeezy: Nigerians don't give up, there's hope as long as we exist as a nation. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. Our problems may be multifarious but it is not insurmountable. HOPE! God bless Nigeria.
which tunnel. We don reach the end of the tunnel still we no see light. Jesus don come finish u dey wait 4 light. Well done.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Dambob: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2013
NIGERIA WILL NEVER BREAK
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Oildichotomy(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2013
We need Independence from Nigeria
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by gistmelove(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2013
PRAYER FOR 9JA.... HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY** SEE HERE >> Prayer to Nigeria.... SEE HERE >> http://www./2013/10/nigeria-my-beloved-country53.html
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by RedCard1(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Kingspin: Nigeria is very lucky to remain as one.
true talk. Trials and troubles usually comes and go.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Morgan1092(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2013
Am i a Nigerian?
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by kayClt(f): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2013
God help us all
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by kennykool1(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2013
3 gbosa to nigeria FOR 53 YEARS OF PROGRESSIVE FAILURE AS IGBOMAN NO DEY GET HOLIDAY NWANNA AM OF TO MY SHOP
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Btruth: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Birthday to my beloved country! A land that flow with milk & honey. A country that stand at the centre of gravity. My wishes for you are:

- It shall be well with you.
- All that are looking for your downfall will be disappointed in Jesus name.
- Those that curse you shall be cursed.
- Those that trouble you will be trouble.
- Those that makes you cry shall weep in life.
- According to Psalm 53; God will scatter the bones of those that encampeth against thee. Very soon, they shall all be put to shame, because the Lord Almighty hath despised them already.
- You shall know peace in Jesus name.
- As you turn to 53 years today, good things shall begin to manifest in you in Jesus name.
- Your barren land shall beginning to open up positively.
- Your management will begin to get their bearing right in Jesus name.
- All the 3 tiers of government will begin to wise up in their functions.
- The seed of corruption will dry up in you in Jesus name.
- The love of money in your products will begin to die off in Jesus name.
- Truth among your children will begin to manifest.
- Confusion within all your inhabitant will die a sudden death in Jesus name.
- We shall all begin to experience the spirit of each other's brother's keeper.
- Our leaders shall have positive visions, and embark on a more healthy mission.
- The spirit of wastefulness shall disappear from the land in Jesus name.
- Nigeria, your sins shall be forgiven in Jesus name.
- As the King Ahasuerus open the book of remembrance and remember Mordecai, God shall open a book of remembrance on you in Jesus name.
- Good things shall beginning to manifest in you soon in Jesus name.
- Your dirty name around the world will be turn around for clean one in Jesus name.
- Very soon, all nations of the world will be running into you to pitch their tents with you in Jesus name.
- All the works of darkness will be destroyed in you in Jesus name.
- It is well with you Nigeria.

........for though weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by moshammed(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2013
WHAT IS MATURITY?
* The ability to control anger and settle differences without violence.* It is patience, the willingness to give up immediate pleasure in favour of long term gain.* It is perseverance, sweating out a project despite set back.* It is unselfishness, responding to the needs of others. * It is the capacity to face disappointment without becoming bitter. * It is humility and integrity.* It is the ability to live in peace with things we cannot change..... I pray Nigeria and Nigerians attain their MATURITY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by titusodem: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Birthday my lost but found country. You will rise and shine. Amen
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by omiobo: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2013
We need peace. We are use to power failure,corruption,bad road etc. But we are not use to terrorism. We don't know who is next.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by iykofias(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2013
D same crap evri october 1st
'Naija wl survive' ' naija wl get betta' 'we r beta off than 1960' 'pray' 'hope' 'our leader should stop looting' 'naija unite' blah blah blah.........
I see dumb people.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by kennydee05(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2013
Am dedicating my 53 years independence
anniversary to those that have sacrificed their
lifes for this country, those that have died as a
result of bad governance and lack of basic and
social amenities, to those killed by dreaded
terrorists, to all the innocent citizens in police
custody, to all that have been deprived of their
rights, to all the great and articulate Nigerian
students and to the visionary and entrepreneur
Nigerian youth.
I say Nigeria will one day be a national in which
her unity, development and economic value will
be envy by other countries.
God bless NIGERIA
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by emcemayo: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS . GOD HELP OUR LEADERS AND GUIDE THEM
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Anuoluwap(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by topsco(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2013
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not
wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the
frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was
broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Lets Nigeria as a nation acknowledges the
strength of its citizen.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL NIGERIANS.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Insulting Nigeria on Independence Day for not
being like the USA is like insulting your father on
his birthday for not being as rich as Dangote.
Grow up!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Bubemi: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2013
There is no doubt, Nigeria is a Great Nation, but the question one would ask is, if we are so “great” why then do we have so many problems that do not seem to go away? My reply to that question would be, this is part of our “greatness”

There is no successful business man who has not had a rough ride to his success. Yes failure sounds ugly to the ears, but show me a man who hasn’t failed ones, and i would show you a man who can’t maintain success.

Most Nigerians and even Non-Nigerians dwell more on what isn’t working in the country and the fact that things don’t seem to be getting any better for 53 years, but we all need to know that, Transformation can only be experienced by taking responsibility.

Today i have seen lots of comments, insulting Nigeria, but we all need to remember, “Nigeria” is the name “We” are the country that make up Nigeria, playing the blame game, were the citizens blame the Government and the Government in turn blame the citizens, it won’t get us anywhere, we all must ..............
Full Article Here » http://www.habanaija.com/let-him-who-is-without-sin-cast-the-first-stone/
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by kenclark2001(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2013
[b][/b]Happy independence to our dear country Nigeria. Let those who lead in Nigeria know that this greetings are not for them but you because you have stood still in the face of their using you to satisfy their personal desires despite all you have given to them to better the generality of your citizens.
I know if the leaders will hear from you, you would have told them to forget about themselves and think of how to get the basic things to work.
What are we even crying for in Nigeria?
1, Electricity
2, Road
3, Housing
4, Fair income for the employed without segregation
5, Employment
6, Healthcare
i think they will directly or indirectly benefit from it too.
From here we can start
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Hostermipo(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2013
I just want Nigerians to note these:
When we say Nigeria,it does not Goodluck Jonathan, our Governors or any leader, but It means YOU AND ME,so when we say nigeria is corrupt,it means me and you are corrupt,when we say Nigeria is bad,it means me and you are bad. . . AND WHEN WE SAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA,IT MEANS GOD BLESS ME AND YOU and if this country will be great,it will start with YOU AND ME. . . . . . .
Though i may not be that proud of my country but I LOVE NIGERIA,SHE'S MY HOME, MY HERITAGE AND MY WORLD. . . . . . . . . AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER. . . . . . GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Sibe Oluwa dara.... bi o ti wu kori ooo....wahala aye papoju.....sibe Oluwa dara.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by pendusky(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
I JUST HATE PEOPLE TALKING RUBISH ABOUT NIGERIA AT 53,
I HATE IT WHEN YOU COMPARE 236YRS OLD USA TO 53YRS OLD
NIGERIA
I HATE IT WHEN YOU CRITICIZE WITHOUT GIVING THE SOLUTIONS
I HATE IT WHEN YOU CRITICIZE GOODLUCK JONATHAN ON WHAT YOU
THINK HE OUGHT TO DO THAT HES NOT DOING
I HATE IT WHEN WHEN YOU HAD F9 PARRALLEL IN WAEC YET RATING
NIGERIA DEVELOPMENT F9
I HATE IT WHEN URE TALKING RUBBISH ABOUT THE LEADERS OF THIS
COUNTRY YET YOU CANNOT CONTROL YOUR OWN HOUSE
IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY BUY FORM
NEXT ELECTION AND CONTEST!!!
STOP CRITICIZING START ACTING!!!
UP NIGERIA!!
PENDUSKY
08080203728@WHATSAPP

2 Likes

Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
keep Dreaming........ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Activityj(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
May God help naija!
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
As an Oyinbo who has been travelling to Naija for the last 13 years and taking the time to work with and be with the people themselves rather than hide in Oyinbo Compounds and hotels I have this to say.

I have seen with my own eyes improvement over the last decade or so. I know the vast majority are decent hard working and honest citizens.

Nigeria has a long way to go but every journey begins with one small step and Naija has taken many.

I believe Naija will take its place as the Giant of Africa and God Bless Nigeria and all who live there!

(Including my HOT Edo fiancee!)
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by jude33084(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
May God Almighty open the eyes of Boko Harams to realize their mistakes and embrace peace with the Federal Government of Nigeria. cool

Happy Independence day to all Nairalanders smiley
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria is this old yet she acts like she is still in diapers. Stop saying "Happy" independence when there is nothing Happy about it.
Re: Your Independence Messages For Nigeria by deesquarediddy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
O God and Heavenly Father,
Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; courage to change that which can be changed, and wisdom to know the one from the other.

God, grant me the serenity
to accept the people I cannot change,
which is pretty much everyone,
since I’m clearly not you, God.
At least not the last time I checked.

And while you’re at it, God,
please give me the courage
to change what I need to change about myself,
which is frankly a lot, since, once again,
I’m not you, which means I’m not perfect.
It’s better for me to focus on changing myself
than to worry about changing other people,
who, as you’ll no doubt remember me saying,
I can’t change anyway.

Finally, give me the wisdom to just shut up
whenever I think that I’m clearly smarter
than everyone else in the room,
that no one knows what they’re talking about except me,
or that I alone have all the answers.

Basically, God,
grant me the wisdom
to remember that I’m
not you.

Amen

For every ailment under the sun
There is a remedy, or there is none;
If there be one, try to find it;
If there be none, never mind it

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIANS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki To Declare Public Hearing On Petroleum Bill / Which Nigerians inspire you the most? / We Will Punish Those Behind Baga Massacre - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.