Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Independence Day- I Blieve In One Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Independence Day- I Blieve In One Nigeria (1753 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone? / Pictures Of Nigerian Independence Day Parade In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day- I Blieve In One Nigeria by meryl4merit(f): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2013
[i][/i]Yesterday I got silly messages from people telling me not to send them independence day message because they know how old 9ja is and how the country has failed @ age 53 and all the flaws in NIGERIA... And this got me wondering, Everybody need some one to love them without looking @ their FLAWS right(@least that's what I hear most people say) then Y can't we love our country with the flaws in it?? You know the tongue is a very powerful weapon... We insult nigeria everyday of ourlives and we expect to see it grow... No prayer for our leaders and the country @all, Oh yes many people will remember the adage a fool @ 40 is a fool forever talk more @53... But there is yet another that says when there is life there is HOPE... Our country is going to change someday, we should all hope to be an instrument used in changing nigeria, its our country, our home, our motherland, our pride and we should be proud of it anyday, anytime.... AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN!!! GOD BLESS NIGERIA... GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT... GOD BLESS THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!![img][/img]

Re: Independence Day- I Blieve In One Nigeria by EzePromoe: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Anyone who curses Nigeria with his mouth curses himself as far as he's Nigerian.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNZBJRKztm5SeAhd8MDoc2GGGdfb6hDtlUuGnwbcImbeKMBrXc_cJrnlw[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Guinness Record: Man With 453 Piercings, 278 In His Genital Area (PHOTOS) / SHOCKING: Mysterious Bird Allegedly Turns To Woman In Oshodi.(pictures) / The Art of making cake, vampire mindset (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.