Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence (11241 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by yunglykmine(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2013
In commemoration of Nigeria’s 53rd independence anniversary, Dana Air is offering air travellers in Nigeria the opportunity to purchase a companion ticket on its existing route network – Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Uyo and Calabar - and get a reward of a ‘freedom ticket’ for travel anytime within the month of October.

Announcing the commencement of the gesture, Mr Obi Mbanuzuo, Dana Air’s head of commercial said, “as our great nation marks its 53rd independence anniversary this October, there is no better way to celebrate than to offer more Nigerians the freedom to fly. This is why we have introduced the freedom ticket initiative to encourage business and pleasure trips for family and friends.

“Starting September 27, 2013, simply buy a Dana Air ticket for yourself and a companion and you will get one ‘freedom ticket’ for travel to any Dana Air destination; the more ‘companion tickets’ you buy online, the more freedom tickets you get! The freedom ticket is valid for travel in the month of October only,” Mbanuzuo stated.

Dana Air currently operates 12 flights daily.

http://leadership.ng/news/011013/dana-air-offers-free-ticket-mark-nigeria-s-independence#sthash.WCjvh2od.dpuf

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Infomizer(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2013
They say "Fly Dana", I say "Fear Dana". LOL!

5 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Free drink dey intoxicate pas o

1 Like

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Free death ride cry goodluck to you all

4 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by LMAyedun(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2013
"Awof dey run belle"
I reject that offer IJN. sad

5 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by otokx(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Thanks but no thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by rooftech: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2013
kAi.who want die.

2 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by yunglykmine(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2013
I will rather trek... Fly Dana, Fear Dana.

2 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Boss13: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2013
See how Dana dey suffer reputation risk. They better go lease new planes.
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by LMAyedun(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Boss13: See how Dana dey suffer reputation risk. They better go lease new planes.
Better they change that Name 'Dana air'.
Most Nigerians don't have trust in them anymore.
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by dridowu: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
I think bad immediately i saw the name "DANA" .
God forgive my thinking

1 Like

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by shevon: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
So, they mean if I fly with them now and survive it, I still have the opportunity to fly and try my luck at crashing in the month of October? shocked undecided
Abeg, make dem tell me wetin e go cost for me not to fly instead of getting a free ticket and I will gladly pay. angry

5 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by lifestyle1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by sexymoma(f): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
i know it only DANO that can do such bonanza
Peak-milk can never do such not even cowbell.....

2 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by LMAyedun(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
shevon: So, they mean if I fly with them now and survive it, I still have the opportunity to fly and try my luck at crashing in the month of October? shocked undecided
Abeg, make dem tell me wetin e go cost for me not to fly instead of getting a free ticket and I will gladly pay. angry
LOL! grin

1 Like

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Suicide mission.

2 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
OP edit your thread title. It should read thus:

Dana-Air Offers Free Death Ticket To Hell On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence angry

6 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Forwetinnah: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dem wan add to Boko Haram mess? Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Olarewajub: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independence.
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by koolet: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Free ticket 2 heaven

2 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by knash1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
And how are u guys sure that other domestic airlines are better than Dana airline.... even foreign prominent airline do crash and still continue in business. my prayer is dat air disaster wont be our portion.... Abeg who get idea how much be dat Dana ticket?. lol...

3 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by emmabest2000(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
yunglykmine: In commemoration of Nigeria’s 53rd independence anniversary, Dana Air is offering air travellers in Nigeria the opportunity to purchase a companion ticket on its existing route network – Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Uyo and Calabar - and get a reward of a ‘freedom ticket’ for travel anytime within the month of October.

Announcing the commencement of the gesture, Mr Obi Mbanuzuo, Dana Air’s head of commercial said, “as our great nation marks its 53rd independence anniversary this October, there is no better way to celebrate than to offer more Nigerians the freedom to fly. This is why we have introduced the freedom ticket initiative to encourage business and pleasure trips for family and friends.

“Starting September 27, 2013, simply buy a Dana Air ticket for yourself and a companion and you will get one ‘freedom ticket’ for travel to any Dana Air destination; the more ‘companion tickets’ you buy online, the more freedom tickets you get! The freedom ticket is valid for travel in the month of October only,” Mbanuzuo stated.

Dana Air currently operates 12 flights daily.

http://leadership.ng/news/011013/dana-air-offers-free-ticket-mark-nigeria-s-independence#sthash.WCjvh2od.dpuf
God save your people
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by WIZGUY69(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
sexymoma: i know it only DANO that can do such bonanza
Peak-milk can never do such not even cowbell.....

what is this one sayinq.. ' Babe ah swear ur case dey court!!

4 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by Afritop(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dana air staff could bear the brunt of this kind gesture
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by moscobabs(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
make i go buy my own ticket
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by blackmale500: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
publicity stunt, na by force to fly dana air again........thanks dana, i will think about it...........end time filght
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by swhiss: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
I rather stowaway on another plane.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Even those that have never touched an airplane are still hating.

Okada dey get accident but you dey still enter okada, same with car transport companies. smh

Those that will fly will still buy Dana tickets.

Happy flying and safe landing smiley

17 Likes

Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by olenyi: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ah no fly!!! Na by force!!!!
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by skyscraperTM(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
[size=15pt]free flight to hell![/size]
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by seaman007: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
shevon: So, they mean if I fly with them now and survive it, I still have the opportunity to fly and try my luck at crashing in the month of October? shocked undecided

Falls from my chair
Re: Dana-Air Offers Free Ticket On Nigeria’s 53rd Independence by tunnex190: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Even person wey never see airplanes for airport will turn it down let alone person wey see but never board in his lifetime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee / 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates / Senate Considers 32 Constitutional Amendments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.