Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Are You Celebrating? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Celebrating? (503 Views)

Wetin Happening,rocking,how You Celebrating????(come Inside And Tell Me)now Now / What Are You Celebrating? / Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Celebrating? by harsysky(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Today is independence Day!!!.we often address it to be a Day naija is celebrating jst her independence..I think that's the mistake we make..Naija is you and I. I'm celebrating that my family,my friends, my enemies and my humble self is alive. So now what are you celebrating Today?

(1) (Reply)

If Only Anyim Pius Anyim Will Fix The Broken Clock / Polimatics / Cameron Resolve Over Spying Dispute With US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.