Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga (492 Views)

Mike Adenuga’s Glo N37m Suvs Gift To Psquare Would Have Made 37 Millionaires / Globacom Boss, Mike Adenuga Takes Second Wife, Click For Picture / Happy 60th Birthday To "The Bull" Chief Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by lonipeter(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Good day Nairalanders and happy independence day, I have some very valuable pieces of idea that I wish to share with glo (it'll work for any of the network providers but I chose glo- proudly Nigerian!) but I'm unwilling to let it go through channels and layers of management in which it must wind and twist through a dozen or more levels of responsibility which can stifle the message; the chances of it surviving the trip undistorted are slim to none. And if it does, it might have lost it's 'seal of authority' which means someone else would be claiming the rights. What do you advise and in what way could you be of help? Thanks.
Re: Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by Pita99(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Its quite complicated,maybe you should go to glo headquarters and meet the GM/CEO or whatever, is not going to be easy sha.. Good luck man

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by duality(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Let me try to help.

Option 1

Try using DHL OR any better one.

# Make sure your first delivery is enough to make him send for you.

I may be able to give another BETTER option. but it'll depend on the result of option 1.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by lonipeter(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pita99: Its quite complicated,maybe you should go to glo headquarters and meet the GM/CEO or whatever, is not going to be easy sha.. Good luck man

Thanks man, going there is inevitable, I'm just thinking it would be better if I could make some contacts that'd lead to being offered an invitation.
Re: Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by lonipeter(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
duality: Let me try to help.

Option 1

Try using DHL OR any better one.

# Make sure your first delivery is enough to make him send for you.

I may be able to give another BETTER option. but it'll depend on the result of option 1.

Hmmm, good one, and what could the BETTER option be?
Re: Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by Ralphlauren(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
try writing two letters.

one addressed to him and the second to his P.A.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by lonipeter(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
More comments please
Re: Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by duality(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
lonipeter:

Hmmm, good one, and what could the BETTER option be?

Classified. smiley

Not even at gun point on NL

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Reach Mike Adenuga by jam04(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Contact popular blogs and newspaper column ...let them write an elaborate story about your plans.with their help, you can get your case trending on social media.

Someone will notice and you will be linked up. Who knowns, adenuga might a constant reader of such blogs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newly-wed Couple Tries To Steal Everything In Their Hotel Room, Gets Caught Wed / Nigeria Economy; programmers tries helping with their knowledge. / Views The Who-is-whi At The Jonathan's In-laws Burial In Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.