Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Funny Letter From A Sec. Sch. Student That Looks Like A Written Conversation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Letter From A Sec. Sch. Student That Looks Like A Written Conversation. (505 Views)

Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos / Buhari Receives Ufot Ekong, Nigerian Student That Solved 30yr Old Math Puzzle / Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Letter From A Sec. Sch. Student That Looks Like A Written Conversation. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Students in jss3 where asked to write a letter either accepting a birthday invitation or declining it, this is what someone wrote, just the body of the letter.... i am happy to see in this new school inviting you to attend his birthday party.Acknowledge the receipt of your letter and thank you for inviting me in your birthday thanks. do you know that very soon we are going to write our junior WAEC?. I know my friend, we have to read from now on so that we the time came will not have problem. Thank you my friend, i will think about this, i accept your invitation to welcome to your birthday i am so happy that God has made it. yes ooo he has made it!, God i thank you for making me possible to see this briath new day that you have done for me, i save your revvuest. Thank you. describe her piece of work in one sentence..¿

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okpara Uni. Of Agric.,umudike(graduate And Undergraduate chat room) / Study In India Conducive And Affordable / US Activist Jesse Jackson Urges ASUU To Have A Rethink And End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.