Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life (4582 Views)

16 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Earn $1000 Monthly Income From MLM In 2016 / A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room / Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Step #15: Focus on Your Strength and Improve on Your Weaknesses Through Constant Personal Development
Friends, It has been a very busy moment for me. Truly, entrepreneurship is an interesting thing to engage in. I have been engaged in the ongoing Lagos Int'l Trade Fair as the sales team lead for my employer. Buddy, from what I'm seeing both from our nationals and foreigners, especially Chinese, there is joy in entrepreneurial creativity. Moreso, there is real fun in competition. If you have got an entrepreneurial spirit and you find yourself in a gathering of entrepreneurs like in a fair, you will see that there is a need for you to be at your best in whatever you are doing less competition will place you where you belong.
How can you be at your best in your game? By focusing on your strength. I always tell people to focus on what they are most passionate about or your natural ability. Keep improving on this area of your life so that you can get more result. As a person, I noticed that I am passionate about reading, writing and coaching hence I sticked to this part of me. To be at my best, I know I need to be a good salesman, hence I took a job of a sales execute where I have risen to the height of a sales manager. Again, to enhance my coaching and people skill, I got involved in network marketing.
You may ask, why all these hecks? It is because the sum of all these will make me the person I need to be to get to my dream - a top professional speaker and a renowned author. I must tell you that if you study the lives of great men and women, they went through several stages in their lives before hitting their target - their set goal in life. Therefore, I can confidently tell you; if you want to get more result in life, focus more on your strength while you improve on your weakness. Also delegate those task that are not within your core expertise so that you can spare up more time to engage in your core area of expertise. This enhances your productivity greatly.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Step 16: Pay your tithe/charity always. If you don't believe in the power of tithe or charity giving, you must be missing something very vital. It works for real. The truth is that there are certain things you do not have control over them. These are areas where your investment in tithe or charity works for you. Whether you are a christian or a moslem, it is very important you observe this step.
The moment you start earning income from your effort, you must start paying your tithe or giving to charity. If you don't know, the law of giving back is one of the universal laws of financial success. It is something that has been tested and proven time and time again. Therefore, don't ever overlook this step in your effort to make more money in life.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
It has really being a while since I updated this thread. But, it's is worthwhile for me to inquire how this thread is affecting the readers. If your insight has been inspired by this thread, kindly share your testimony herein. It is a way of knowing whether I'm communicating or not. Shalom.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Step 17: Pay your brokers well.
Hello friends and thread followers, it has been a while since I posted an update here. Anyway, I lost focus on this task. That is by the way. The next step in our series is to pay your brokers well. By brokers, I mean those that offer you support services in your business. The truth is that your success is their success so every good broker is always looking for the success of his/her clients. If you are looking for people to render support services to your business, look for those that have the interest of their client at heart not shred service providers. Again, I know that one of the major challenges in the early days in entrepreneurship is insufficient capital. If you have good people rendering support services to you, they will understand this constraint and they are willing to offer terms that are favorable. In my business, my web support guy and the graphic design guys are marvelous. They are true brokers and on my one I pay them well for the services they render to my business. Although, I do have delayed payment but they understand with me.
I must tell you that if you identify the right support guys and remunerate them well, they will be there to see you excel in your business because your success means more job for them both from you and your referrals. Till I come your way next time, comments and concerns are welcomed.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Step 18: Don't allow money to be your primary motivation rather value creation. But balance it well so that it'll be profitable. Some people may take me up on this but I still maintain my opinion. If your primary motivation is money, you may not be patient enough during the early days of your business. Entrepreneurship is full of ups and down especially the early days. Another reason why I hold on to this opinion is because value creation is very important for business sustenance. You will agree with me that one of the reasons why people indulge in different unethic practices in business is because they put money first before value creation. This can kill your business prematurely.

When your offer is value based and of quality, customers will continue to stick to your product/service. Again, referral is one of the best form of marketing and you will enjoy this when your customers are satisfied. A satisfied customer will tell others about how satisfied he/she is with your product/service. I remember canvasing for Visafone internet services because of their excellent services. I have also done this for several products that I used and loved so much. Therefore, you can leverage on this knowledge to enhance your product/service marketing. Till I come your way next time, I wish you, the reader a happy Christmas and prosperous new year.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Gudiza(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Merry Xmas to you too...and thanks for sharing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer) / 10 Things You Can Import Into Nigeria With N100,000 Naira / How Can One Profit From Raw Food Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.