Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Just A Clue: Exxon Mobil Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just A Clue: Exxon Mobil Test Format (1723 Views)

I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview / Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Clue: Exxon Mobil Test Format by Elon: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2008
Don't be confused about the tests. Aptitude test will be for those who are gunning for graduate trainee positions.It has 3 sections or so. They are verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and diagrammatic tests.
Then the skills tests are for the experienced candidates. It is purely based on your acclaimed field.For example if u are going for an electrical engineering post, be ready to know much about transformers, electrical devices and so on.
In all time is of essence.

If u find this helpful, don't hesitate to appreciate it. God be with u.
Re: Just A Clue: Exxon Mobil Test Format by owee: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2008
@Elon

Thanks for you input with respect to the Mobil Apt/Skills test. This will really help all dem folks that have been lookin for clues or some sort of expo grin
Thumbs up man cool
Re: Just A Clue: Exxon Mobil Test Format by kaliphman(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
Elon, thanks for your clue, but you are not exactly correct. The test, whether graduate or experienced position, is in TWO parts: the aptitude and the skills.
the aptitude is in three sections; verbal(shl-true, false, cannot say), numerical(shl-graphs and tables) and diagramatic(you could check GMAT pg;299-304, 2007. check also thesame examples in 2005 and 2006).
The skills part which is also compulsory, is in your field of study. for the chemical engineers, you could brushup your calculations in distillation columns, heat transfer, thermodynamics, pressure measurement(bourdon gauge), calculations involving venturi meter, orifice meter and pitot tube.see also material balance calculations, refrigeration cycle and different design standards e.g 'ASME' CODE, SECTION VIII. See also the theories of mass transfer.

you should also not forget to pray. my brodas i must warn; NO BE BEANS O!
ALL THE BEST.
Re: Just A Clue: Exxon Mobil Test Format by Elon: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2008
Kaliphman Thanx a million times. God be with us all.
Re: Just A Clue: Exxon Mobil Test Format by oilfielden(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
If I must ask.why would EM have  aptitude test for folks with over ten years of  proven experience continously in Oilfield.

Other parts of the world ,  your direct bosses and HOD's ask your some technical questions and your are hired.

Please I will appreciate geniune answer if possible.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Vacancy / Invitation For Test & Interview By Ppc Ltd/nlng / Supertube Nigeria Are They Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.