Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend (3335 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 11yr Old Girl Sends Boy A Note Asking If He Likes Her...see His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Naija girls have a funny way of asking if u have a girlfriend, they 'll be
like 'don't allow ur GF to come and break my head oooooooh."
Loollll.
Naija girls shaaaa
*LIKE if u r proud to be a NAIJA GIRL*

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nipules(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
No girl has ever said that to me cry
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by tgold2(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Some local girls do that alot,i am witness.
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by major466(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Done with naija. AMERICA here i come...
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by PurpleHouse(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^ what are u waiting for??
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
daspice2011: Naija girls have a funny way of asking if u have a girlfriend, they 'll be
Loollll.
Naija girls shaaaa
Must u beg to like your post SMH

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lol. So true
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by switdil(f): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2013
qwerty:
Must u beg to like your post SMH
grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by mubalex50(m): 2:55am On Oct 02, 2013
Nipules: No girl has ever said that to me cry
, u are nt a complete man den.
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nipules(m): 5:59am On Oct 02, 2013
mubalex50: , u are nt a complete man den.
lol. It is easy for you to say
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by alienware(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2013
major466: Done with naija. AMERICA here i come...
america when done shut down ? No go sleep under bridge oh.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2013
alienware: america when done shut down ? No go sleep under bridge oh.
He mite bii used to sliiping under bridges.
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Chiidi(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2013
lmao, it's true though; a crush once used that style.
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Thats her way of saying, i av a crush on you and am available.

Only dumb gals do that...who cares if he has a galfrnd?? Play ur cards well and he will even dump his galfrnd for u.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Popowaa: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Joavid: Thats her way of saying, i av a crush on you and am available.

Only dumb gals do that...who cares if he has a galfrnd?? Play ur cards well and he will even dump his galfrnd for u.
And when he does another girl will come and play her cards better than u did and he will drop u toogrin

8 Likes

Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by PurpleHouse(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2013

and u think he won't dump you for another too ehhn? Smh
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by PurpleHouse(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: And when he does another girl will come and play her cards better than u did and he will drop u toogrin
wow seems we're related! We flow in thoughts!
Are u my uncles brothers sister cousin brothers Granmaa? Lol
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by homesteady(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2013
LOL! Even boys say it! Don't allow your boyfriend to catch me here oh grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Popowaa: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2013
PurpleHouse:
wow seems we're related! We flow in thoughts!
Are u my uncles brothers sister cousin brothers Granmaa? Lol
I might be ur grandmothergrin
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nipules(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: I might be ur grandmothergrin
holy deeck grin
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by modextus(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2013
undecided

badt girl
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by kagari: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2013
Nipules: No girl has ever said that to me cry

bacause you never had someone trip for you

what do i know?
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by PurpleHouse(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: I might be ur grandmothergrin
that'll be really Nice! Can't wait to give Granny a BIG hug! And then talk about some family stuffs! **Privately** hope Granpa Traveled?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by kagari: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2013
But in my honest opinion, i think guys uses this line much more than the ladies

what do i know?
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by captainsinzu(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
daspice2011: Naija girls have a funny way of asking if u have a girlfriend, they 'll be
Loollll.
Naija girls shaaaa
go open another account den like ur post... cry
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by nickz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
grin grin some girls can scope oh grin grin
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by nickz(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
captain sinzu: go open another account den like ur post... cry
grin LMAO
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by nickz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
kagari: But in my honest opinion, i think guys uses this line much more than the ladies

what do i know?
its a lie!!! tongue guys are more direct than girls in asking this kinda question.its part of preserving the pride of a lady! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
nickz: its a lie!!! tongue guys are more direct than girls in asking this kinda question.its part of preserving the pride of a lady! cry cry
grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: And when he does another girl will come and play her cards better than u did and he will drop u toogrin

then he is a confused f.o.ol who doesnt kow what he wants.and wen i wrote "play ur cards well" it doesnt translate to using ur body cuz am sure that was the first tin ur mind zoomed to.
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
modextus: undecidedbadt girl
am not
Re: Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend by Youngzedd(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
mubalex50: , u are nt a complete man den.

End of discussion.

grin grin

I don dey go......

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady,would You Date A Military Man? / Abeg No Lie, How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex / Lets Try And Be Honest With This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.