Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (337086 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by brainiac007: 8:16am On May 28, 2015
The problem of infertility is worrisome. The prevalence seems to be on the increase and it give those suffering from it cause for concern.

However, the situation is not a hopeless one as many institutions carry out research to proffer solutions to the condition.

My concern for those suffering from infertility has lead me to discover a unique herbal product. It is NAFDAC approved

For more information call/whatsapp: 07033019795

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ayus4u(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
@mannycrown I say congratulations to uu.
@all the doctor in the house and good ppl in d house.
I hv treated my infection after my Semen result but I don't understand the meaning of Count: 18m/mil
Motility: 10%active,10%sluggish,80%dead
My doctor said d count most be above 20m/mil and d motility 50% n above active. Please can I take FertilAid for men,CountBoost and MotilityBoost for the correction of my semen becous I don't smoke nor drink alcohol or sugar.
Also what does it mean by 80%dead?
Pls ur advice is needed
Thank u all
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2015
@Ayus4u 80% dead are actually the percentage of dead sperm cells. From count of 18million, that's the number dead, while only 10% is actively motile. This is the percentage that can actually work, they're ok. Your doctor is right, the result is below recommended values. But you just treated infections, confirm from test that it has cleared to avoid doing more harm. No harm in trying fertilaid, count and motility boost for men. They're good. Also eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mannycrown: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
thank you Ayus4u
I will support what miraclebaby dropped in. I totally recommend fertilaid and boost for you and maybe your spouse, if you like. God help us all. Amen
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
I know a natural supplement that has helped many men with this issue. You can contact me if you want to use it. From experience I know it will work.
#I'm very serious about it.

My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Brian2015: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
I have spent the last 2 hours reading this entire thread... WOW...

I must say that there are so many questions that I have now. I am 38 I am 100% sterile. I know there are clinics out there that can help I am simply really nervous of getting seen at one of these. I am also wondering what do I ask the doctors and how to go about getting more information about my wife and I getting pregnant, when I am clearly the problem

mordtonia:
I know a natural supplement that has helped many men with this issue. You can contact me if you want to use it. From experience I know it will work.
#I'm very serious about it.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Brian2015:

I must say that there are so many questions that I have now. I am 38 I am 100% sterile. I know there are clinics out there that can help I am simply really nervous of getting seen at one of these. I am also wondering what do I ask the doctors and how to go about getting more information about my wife and I getting pregnant, when I am clearly the problem

pls stop using the word 'sterile' to describe yourself. Even if you are,don't accept it.you sound like one that has lost hope.pls brace up.

Go to a good hospital, if you are in Nigeria, go to a teaching hospital, get a good urologist .Let them find out the cause of the azospermia, they will treat you according to your result. After treatment I believe there will be improvement.

Also if you are on the fat side,loose some weight. look for good supplement s like fertilaid or fertility blend,stop wearing tight pants.Above all prayer is the key

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
I can help you with that, you also need a bit of counseling. You can message me privately and we'll sort it out. I can then show you a way out.

Brian2015:

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mannycrown: 3:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Brian2015:

Brian2015, how long have you and wifey been trying?
You have to agree first that you're NOT STERILE! Exercise your faith in God! Sink that in your mind!!!
I had the same dejection and depression you're facing now. I also read this whole thread like you did, but today my testimony is on this same thread. Why? I took action(s) after being counselled on this same forum!
Well, let me first congratulate you for taking the first action of searching / reading up this issue online. That shows you have the will to get solution. And be sure, when there is a will, God will make a way.
The only way out is to first change your mindset that you're not sterile but TTC - trying to conceive.
Number two is to let God be true and all men liars. How? Take that second action and step of faith by consulting with a good urologist like manoda said. Why? This is to let you know what exactly you're dealing with! Because a problem identified is a problem half solved!! And bro, PLS go to the urologist / O&G with your wifey (I remember I and my baby had such couple hospital cards with some three urologists/ Gynaecologists). That's the only way to know if you or your wife or both of you have issues, not by blindly CONCLUDING that you're "clearly the problem"! How did you arrive at that if I may ask? This step two will help you concentrate your energy on the main matter behind the matter and will also help Good spirited Nairalanders as usual give you definite counsels. But when the matter is as ambiguous - "100% sterile" as you make it look, then you will only be making it more difficult to get close to the solution. Remember, almost all the cases you read on this thread shared their doctor's reports including me.
Three, forget about what anybody is thinking or will think about you when you go to the hospital. The reason is NOBODY truly cares about you or what you're going through - even some of those doctors! Only God truly cares. But on a thread like this where you meet people with the same challenge, mehn! you have nothing to loose or worry about.
Finally, don't give up praying abt it bro. You are next in line for a miracle! Baby dust to you and wifey this year and all in the house still TTC in Jesus name. Amen!

11 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Imose1991(f): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Are you been to a clinic?
My husband and I are making an appointment.

Brian2015:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AniiaCares: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Sterility does not necessarily have to be an automatic sentence to hinder conception. With experience in the medical field, in particular with regards to infertility in both men and women, I can assist in pointing you in the right direction. Get in touch privately.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Rachie83: 1:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Please everyone i really need your help/suggestion,my husband is azoospermic and the recent test he did(Biopsy)shows he has testicular atrophy(shrinking testis) no cell was found in the testis.The urologist was surprised and he said he has'nt seen such before therefore no medical treatment but we dont believe in his conclusion cos it was something that causes the shrinking initally.Any good urologist here or if you know any good urologist.Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Rachie83: 1:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,please your help/suggestion is
needed.My husband is azoospermic and the most
recent test he did shows he has severe testicular
atrophy(shrinking testis).No cell was found.The urologist said he has'nt seen such before abd he said no medical treatment but we dont believe that cos it is sonething that causes it the shrinking abd i believe it can be corrected.Any
treatment to reverse the testis to normal and to
make it produce sperm cells pleaseeeee?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Boll2010: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
If you stay in ibadan,I know a doc, I'm referring you to the doc cause he has worked on an fifty year old woman before and she's now 3month preg.

His in late 60s or early 70s
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ademasta(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Seriously i need to share this....
Boosting your sperm count and mobility... Get enough guava leaves, squize out the juice and drink continously, like 3times a week. 2ndly, get like 3 to 4 onion bulbs, slice and boil it, squize out the juice and mix with natural honey and drink. 3. Get root of ogbolo, slice in a clean bottle, say 5litre, add water and leave for 3days to ferment. Take it often. No dosage. You will testify in Jesus' name.

6 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Brian2015: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
mannycrown:

Brian2015, how long have you and wifey been trying?
You have to agree first that you're NOT STERILE! Exercise your faith in God! Sink that in your mind!!!
I had the same dejection and depression you're facing now. I also read this whole thread like you did, but today my testimony is on this same thread. Why? I took action(s) after being counselled on this same forum!
Well, let me first congratulate you for taking the first action of searching / reading up this issue online. That shows you have the will to get solution. And be sure, when there is a will, God will make a way.
The only way out is to first change your mindset that you're not sterile but TTC - trying to conceive.
Number two is to let God be true and all men liars. How? Take that second action and step of faith by consulting with a good urologist like manoda said. Why? This is to let you know what exactly you're dealing with! Because a problem identified is a problem half solved!! And bro, PLS go to the urologist / O&G with your wifey (I remember I and my baby had such couple hospital cards with some three urologists/ Gynaecologists). That's the only way to know if you or your wife or both of you have issues, not by blindly CONCLUDING that you're "clearly the problem"! How did you arrive at that if I may ask? This step two will help you concentrate your energy on the main matter behind the matter and will also help Good spirited Nairalanders as usual give you definite counsels. But when the matter is as ambiguous - "100% sterile" as you make it look, then you will only be making it more difficult to get close to the solution. Remember, almost all the cases you read on this thread shared their doctor's reports including me.
Three, forget about what anybody is thinking or will think about you when you go to the hospital. The reason is NOBODY truly cares about you or what you're going through - even some of those doctors! Only God truly cares. But on a thread like this where you meet people with the same challenge, mehn! you have nothing to loose or worry about.
Finally, don't give up praying abt it bro. You are next in line for a miracle! Baby dust to you and wifey this year and all in the house still TTC in Jesus name. Amen!

thank you for your kind words of encouragement, the truth is that I am open to any and all advise and will try anything.

thank you again
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Brian2015: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Boll2010:
If you stay in ibadan,I know a doc, I'm referring you to the doc cause he has worked on an fifty year old woman before and she's now 3month preg.

His in late 60s or early 70s

wow, wow, I mean that age seems unreal
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Brian2015:

wow, wow, I mean that age seems unreal

Just a note a note of caution. Please ignore posts that ask you to call or message privately. They will take advantage of your vulnerability and start scamming you.

Stick to those who post All INFO on this thread. Manny crown has said it all. Share your diagnosis see a urologist and let fellow men in you situation direct you. May God be with you.

7 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mannycrown: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Brian2015:

thank you for your kind words of encouragement, the truth is that I am open to any and all advise and will try anything.

thank you again

Ur welcome bro. That's OK. We await the outcome of your first visit to the urologist/O&G
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mannycrown: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Rachie83:
Dear Nairalanders,please your help/suggestion is
needed.My husband is azoospermic and the most
recent test he did shows he has severe testicular
atrophy(shrinking testis).No cell was found.The urologist said he has'nt seen such before abd he said no medical treatment but we dont believe that cos it is sonething that causes it the shrinking abd i believe it can be corrected.Any
treatment to reverse the testis to normal and to
make it produce sperm cells pleaseeeee?

Rachie83 imposipsible is nothing with God!!
Shrinking testis is curable depending on what caused it and how much it has shrunk.
If caused by testosterone therapy overtime, hcG therapy will help with reversing the shrinkage. All the same, consult with two or more urologists different from the one that gave this diagnosis so you can compare and be better decided on what to do next.
Keep hope alive

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Catalyst007(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
BUY MEDICAL DRUGS ONLINE IN NIGERIA :

This is for those who don't yet know they can shop for almost anything online in Nigeria and have it delivered to their doorstep. Also, Online prices are mostly cheaper than retail prices.

konga will give you N2000 for your first order using their app.

CLICK HERE FOR GUIDANCE;

http://onlineshopping-productreviews..com/2015/03/shopping-on-konga-tutorial-101.html?m=1l
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hi, I'm new on this site, I went thru all ur post and I find sth intersting. Pls I will equally need suggestion on what to do, I'm married for 18 months now,trying to conceive, I have gone thru all the test which came back great and my DH SA is 15million,40% active and 40% abnormal form
we did iui last month it wasnt successful. My doctor suggest we shld buy fertile aid for men to increase the count, I'm so confused blc DH hs been on fertility blend for pass 4 months though not consistent,the lab he did his SA bf iui said he has 84millon count but before iui he tested again and the result went down to 15millon, I don't kw which one is correct
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ebroyeem(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
You can give kedihealth-care products a trial. There have been a lot of testimonies through them. Check my signature for more details
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Donpiero1: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
eat enough of walnut everyday for a 2 months.it work lyk magic.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tforever(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Got my infertility problems solved with this product nectar,ginko plus,vitolize for men and nature 18 supplements took them for 4 months non stop and am a man once again grin
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by sotum2: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.

Whatch this Video it will help u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPbRqAlHzkI&app=desktop&persist_app=1&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by duos: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Donpiero1:
eat enough of walnut everyday for a 2 months.it work lyk magic.
please can u share the picture of the walnuts, i stay in the East. I've tried asking about it , people keep showing me different kinds of Nuts. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Walnut is called Asala in Lagos...those small round black stuffs tied in nylon sold in traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Abiagirl777(f): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2015
duos:

please can u share the picture of the walnuts, i stay in the East. I've tried asking about it , people keep showing me different kinds of Nuts. Thanks

it is called ukpa in igbo or in the east.it has a black hard coat that you crack open with your teeth to reveal a milk white inside.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kaybim1010(f): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oligospermia can be treated only if the root cause is known.prognosis on azospermia is very poor unless there sperm duct blockage,then testicular sperm aspiration for ivf/icsi is a very good option.for private counselling,contact 08166615267,am a fertility nurse expert.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello good evening, please can testicular torsion affect a man's fertility? Is there any man that had testicular torsion and later had kids? Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Imose1991(f): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
My Husband has been going to the clinic for the past few weeks, we are remaining hopeful smiley
Thank you.
Bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.