Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (335399 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tociano009(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Please can Somebody in the house help me to analys the result below please

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tociano009(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2017
mumemma:

I really do not know ooo..........But I know Fertilsam is good....u can talk to a doctor about it.
hello brother please help me to read the result above
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by our9ja: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2017
where did you get your Fertilsan M...?
miraclebaby:
Amen to your prayer. As for me, I dey one corner. Nothing much. DH is still on Fertilsan M. Hoping it works for us as it worked for others. God is still God, stay blessed dear. Fertility dust to us all.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Communicate in English and you are assured of answers, not german

tociano009:
Please can Somebody in the house help me to analys the result below please
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
our9ja:
where did you get your Fertilsan M...?
Bought 3mths from Amazon and another 3months from one of our Papa here who ordered in bulk. His was cheaper anyway but he gave me the last one on the batch.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by our9ja: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2017
I would really love to have one for myself can you direct me to someone that can deliver to Benin ?
miraclebaby:
Bought 3mths from Amazon and another 3months from one of our Papa here who ordered in bulk. His was cheaper anyway but he gave me the last one on the batch.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tociano009(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
jones2014:
Communicate in English and you are assured of answers, not german

Not my fault bro,that is how i got it can you help out please
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by vinotinto5: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2017
For professional medical directions, consult our doctors for free on https://naturesgist.com/category/diseases-remedies/
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2017
I dont understand german, help youself 1st by getting a translation done, u can then leave the rest to me.

tociano009:
Not my fault bro,that is how i got it can you help out please
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ChilpharmRx: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Fertilsan m available in Nigeria for only =N=30,000.00. Call Martin on 09091989664 or inbox me or email martin@chilpharm.com. We can arrange delivery anywhere in Nigeria and also west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Good day all...Here is the message from Iyomomo..I really do not know how she will take it but i feel the solution/hope it will bring to the hopeless matters a lot.

Hello,sorry to hear about your case but nothing is beyond God.
2yrs ago My hubby was given follistim and gonal -f. ie fsh and Hcg 4 abt 6wks .
D doctor is at Ponders end Clinic, Victory lane off New Lagos Road close to new benin market. Dr *****.He's very good but the good/bad with him is that he wants to help you save money, which sometimes is detrimental.Through internet research we found out He didn't complete the dose for my Dh hence it was low sperm count (though I got pregnant with it,but Miscarried. I read online that it can be continued for up to six months but he discourage us saying treatment would be too expensive in hundreds of thousands (6 weeks was close to 100k)and instead was placed on addyzoa and enhanz for 4/5mths but we discovered the low count didn't shift at all, though his hormones are balanced now. From SFA and hormonal profile 3mnths ago,we asked to start the fsh and hcg protocol again,but he refused and advised IVF.So we decided to self prescribe,bought the injections and I was even the one giving it to him because we didn't have prescription to go to any nurse.We bought 15 vials of fsh (follitropin 75iu) @4500 each … then 3 vials of hcg (IVF -C @.2500 each.
Fsh 3x a week
Hcg 1x in 2weeks.
I will advice you do your own proper research online.HCG is said to reverse testicular shrinkage.Even after my husband took the 1st doses 2yrs back, the size of his testicles increased .
I wish you all d best! Hope this helps and eventually put laughter in someone's family.
CC Glurssymum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by lastguy: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2017
mumemma:

No I do not y.

How are you doing bro? Kindly send me a message on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

CC Glurssymum
@Iyomomoreloaded,pls my DH was diagnosed with Azoospermia,he went to a teaching hospital where he was asked to do scrotal scan,urine culture,blood sugar and another serminal fluid.d results jst came n d scan said he has bilateral grade 3 varicocele,urine n blood sugar came out fine but now d SFA he repeated detected jst 1 sp.erm cell after spinning.my question is 1. He wasn't asked to do hormonal assay why is dat.2. Is it possible to have varicocele and still have other factors causing the azoospermia.pls I need ur response,I hav jst been tink al sort of rubbish.he wil b visiting d hospital nxt week to giv dem d result.
Cc jones2014,futureday
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
caon:
@Iyomomoreloaded,pls my DH was diagnosed with Azoospermia,he went to a teaching hospital where he was asked to do scrotal scan,urine culture,blood sugar and another serminal fluid.d results jst came n d scan said he has bilateral grade 3 varicocele,urine n blood sugar came out fine but now d SFA he repeated detected jst 1 sp.erm cell after spinning.my question is 1. He wasn't asked to do hormonal assay why is dat.2. Is it possible to have varicocele and still have other factors causing the azoospermia.pls I need ur response,I hav jst been tink al sort of rubbish.he wil b visiting d hospital nxt week to giv dem d result.
Cc jones2014,futureday
cc miraclebaby
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
caon:

So sorry about your situation, don't lose hope!
I don't have knowledge about varicocele. My husbands case was hormonal, which is a lot easier to treat.
I dont think other factors can cause azoospermia at d same time as varicocele,which causes obstruction Maybe d doctor thinks so ,that's y a hormonal assay wasn't requested.
It's so sad that the surgery for it has very dicey success rates.
Please don't think negatively , the presence of 1 sperrm could actually mean the beginning of your breakthrough!

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sorry to hear about this Caon, honestly as mentioned above I am completely lost about this term "bilateral grade 3 varicocele". I will speak to my Gyn Dr tmrw and get back to you in d shortest possible tym. Till den, remain strong and be hopeful. Impossible is nothing with God.

caon:
Cc jones2014,futureday
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
caon:
Dear just calm down and see the doctor but don't hesitate if surgery is recommended since its bilateral. Though surgery might not be 100 percent but for some people it works. Its not an obstruction, its the veins around the scrotal sack expanding due to blood flow and this increases the temp around the sac which is meant to have low temp. High temp kills the swimmers and that's why you hardly get any active ones. Just follow doctors advice. Most men don't battle hormonal so doctors hardly recommend it. And I think the doctor might have done physical exam before recommending the scan. My dh had neither been recommended scan nor hormonal test, and we have met about 6 doctors from 3 hospitals so far. Though our challenge is now motility as the count has always remained within or above border so I think that's why no doctor is talking hormonal. Physical was done when he had less than 1m after two months treatment from initial 3m. Though two doctors checked him physically but nothing more.
I remember Amhappy dh had same issue though she didn't mention the grade but by God's grace she's a mother now. I don't think they did d surgery b4 their miracle. You can check for her. WIDD on her profile. Do what you can and allow God do the rest.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
@caon, trust you had a good day, feedback though not comprehensive enough says you should check with an urologist ASAP, let them check the pyhysical state of the disorder and determine what best method to use in its correction, in this case he mentioned a minor surgery cos you folks are trying for a baby. This is advised so as not to cause damage to both testicles and incur oda infertility problems. Just relax ang get treated, the Lord will see you thru. Regards
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
jones2014:
@caon, trust you had a good day, feedback though not comprehensive enough says you should check with an urologist ASAP, let them check the pyhysical state of the disorder and determine what best method to use in its correction, in this case he mentioned a minor surgery cos you folks are trying for a baby. This is advised so as not to cause damage to both testicles and incur oda infertility problems. Just relax ang get treated, the Lord will see you thru. Regards
@jones2014,tank u so so much,he wil b goin back to d teaching hospital 2mao,so I guess he wil get refered to a urologist.miraclebaby tank u so much,I rebuke any form of hormonal issues in jesus name.iyomomoreloaded tank youu

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by pbukli: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ChilpharmRx: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
fertilsan m capsules and sachets available in Nigeria for only =N=30,000.00. Call Martin on 09091989664 or inbox me or email martin@chilpharm.com. We can arrange delivery anywhere in Nigeria and also west Africa.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mrking3(m): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2017
I'm commenting on this thread for the first time even though I'm a strong follower of every single post. It was out of my curiosity to find a solution to my problem that I stumbled on this thread through google. Guys! Just believe with God all is possible. I've been married for 1year and 3 months with no issue. Although part of the problem was from my end. My wife results showed she is in perfect condition. On the 9th of February 2017, I did a semen test my sperm count and morphology all came out good except the sperm motility (active) that was just 10 percent. While abnormal was whooping 75percent. Fast forward!!! I took variety of fruits, vegetable, unripe plantain, carrots and cucumber with banana every single day to the extent I eat the seed of water melon including the back peel every day! Ate boil eggs, with soya milk and most importantly drank enough water mostly around 5am every morning. My doctor insisted I do all these for 3 months and if nothing changes, he would recommend the appropriate medication. He also advised me to have intercourse on alternate days. After religiously doing all these, my wife Tested positive today. 2nd of March 2017. Less than 1 month. This is a man with just 10 percent motility below the average of 50 percent. Guys! While on medication still put God first. It can only be him. Forget the reports from the analysis. God is the ultimate healer. Please!!!!!! Love your wife wholeheartedly at this trying moment. After the test my wife encouraged me so much to the extent she started calling me daddy victory! I asked how do you name an unborn child? Who does that? Today! Her faith has made it a reality. God bless us all and grant everyone of us our heart desires. You all will smile this year. By the Grace of God.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2017
mrking3:
I'm commenting on this thread for the first time even though I'm a strong follower of every single post. It was out of my curiosity to find a solution to my problem that I stumbled on this thread through google. Guys! Just believe with God all is possible. I've been married for 1year and 3 months with no issue. Although part of the problem was from my end. My wife results showed she is in perfect condition. On the 9th of February 2017, I did a semen test my sperm count and morphology all came out good except the sperm motility (active) that was just 10 percent. While abnormal was whooping 75percent. Fast forward!!! I took variety of fruits, vegetable, unripe plantain, carrots and cucumber with banana every single day to the extent I eat the seed of water melon including the back peel every day! Ate boil eggs, with soya milk and most importantly drank enough water mostly around 5am every morning. My doctor insisted I do all these for 3 months and if nothing changes, he would recommend the appropriate medication. He also advised me to have intercourse on alternate days. After religiously doing all these, my wife Tested positive today. 2nd of March 2017. Less than 1 month. This is a man with just 10 percent motility below the average of 50 percent. Guys! While on medication still put God first. It can only be him. Forget the reports from the analysis. God is the ultimate healer. Please!!!!!! Love your wife wholeheartedly at this trying moment. After the test my wife encouraged me so much to the extent she started calling me daddy victory! I asked how do you name an unborn child? Who does that? Today! Her faith has made it a reality. God bless us all and grant everyone of us our heart desires. You all will smile this year. By the Grace of God.

I celebrate with you on this.....Great effort Bro...we shall testify same.

4 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
caon:
my DH met d urologgist he was refered to n d doc asked dat he runs a hormonal test n a scrotal scan again.he has done d hormonal but was asked by d rsdiologist to come on a later date for d scrotal.d result of d hormonal jst came back n it is nott lookin good at all.of all my DH hormones,d FSH was d highest.all other hormones were very normal.I am very very. Scared.high FSH wit grade 3 bilatteral varicocele.hmmm.he has nt been to d urologist to giv dem d result cos he is yet to repeat d scrotal scan.but d date given to hav d scan done is quite far,towards d end of d month.is der hope ffor natural pregnancy? We cannot afford IVF now.pls I need ur inputs.cc jone2014,miraclebaby,futureday,lauracares,iyomomoreloaded.
@Caon,sorry i didn't see your first question but I'm happy you took a good step by visiting the urologist
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
futureday:
@Caon,sorry i didn't see your first question but I'm happy you took a good step by visiting the urologist
there is hope my dear,just have faith and believe after surgery you will get ur result. Dh also did a varicocle,Infact i heard is 50:50 ,but i have also heard ppl testemonies who did the reversal and got thier result after 3months.3months after dh varioclocle surgery we tested and thier was a remarkable increase in all parameters,infact i took in 3 months after that and miscarried.we later proceeded to iui which after the SA test doctor confirmed that the parameters where ok but we got bfn after that. my dear i will say more of our problem is spiritual blc since then it keeps fluctuating,not until after taking dr quick for close to 4 bottles the motility goes down to 1percent but counts and morphology are more than ok.but we believe God is still at the throne,blc the devil has finally lost thier battle.when God says yes no man can say no. i encouraged u to let him do the surgery after all the test given to him,you will come back and testify,i join my faith with u,as we experience good result after the surgery,u too will experience it and we shall all testify. Amen

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 5:19am On Mar 10, 2017
futureday:
there is hope my dear,just have faith and believe after surgery you will get ur result. Dh also did a varicocle,Infact i heard is 50:50 ,but i have also heard ppl testemonies who did the reversal and got thier result after 3months.3months after dh varioclocle surgery we tested and thier was a remarkable increase in all parameters,infact i took in 3 months after that and miscarried.we later proceeded to iui which after the SA test doctor confirmed that the parameters where ok but we got bfn after that. my dear i will say more of our problem is spiritual blc since then it keeps fluctuating,not until after taking dr quick for close to 4 bottles the motility goes down to 1percent but counts and morphology are more than ok.but we believe God is still at the throne,blc the devil has finally lost thier battle.when God says yes no man can say no. i encouraged u to let him do the surgery after all the test given to him,you will come back and testify,i join my faith with u,as we experience good result after the surgery,u too will experience it and we shall all testify. Amen
futureday,tank u so much,but it is not only varicocele my DH has now,he also has a high FSH hormone level.dats wat worries me d most.amen indeed we shall all testify.tank u very much
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jasmos(f): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Goodmorning all, please does any one know a good urologist in benin. Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
caon:
futureday,tank u so much,but it is not only varicocele my DH has now,he also has a high FSH hormone level.dats wat worries me d most.amen indeed we shall all testify.tank u very much
what did the dr said concerning the high fsh,thought it could be corrected through hormonal supplement.blc fsh also contributed to testicular obstruction which should be corrected as soon as the varioclocle surgery is done.or are u planning to correct fsh before varicose surgery?hope he is eating enough green leafty veggies and fruits.i want u to have faith everything will be ok. FSH is hormonal imbalance and shld normalize on it own through proper diet or supplement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.