Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (339351 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2023
BubblingB:

Okay... no one can argue with testimonies and the wonders of herbs. I'm just saying so that some people don't abuse it. It's also not too good for a woman trying to conceive.
I understand ur plight, as the ewe abo & like mixture is good for men, it's also good for women suffering of sperm leakage... I watched the explanatory video online
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BubblingB(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2023
shalyboye:
I understand ur plight, as the ewe abo & like mixture is good for men, it's also good for women suffering of sperm leakage... I watched the explanatory video online

Lovely... Your choice of word "plight" lol... abeg o.

I'd like to see the video... any link? Do you know its English name?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
BubblingB:

Lovely... Your choice of word "plight" lol... abeg o.

I'd like to see the video... any link? Do you know its English name?
.. It's your plight now... Does the word not in correlation with what you said
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Xtiana10: 1:41am On Sep 26, 2023
@gratefullheart, please was ur hubby suffering from zero sperm count (azoospermia) before he took the herbs?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Xtiana10: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Please I really wish to know cos my hubby sperm is zero and I have gotten the ewe abo including lime today. I bought 1400 & my hubby squeeze all with 3satchet of water. He fill it in small plastic & store in d fridge.

I seriously pray it work for us that's y I want to know if ur Hubby's sperm was zero before he took it.
Thanks in anticipation of ur response.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
don't store them in the fridge next time.
pls kindly help us reply to the last msg on the thread, I want to know if it truly works for zero sperm count or if ur hubby own too was zero sperm count and boosted to pregnancy
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by OBTMOS(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
shalyboye:
I was trying to help when you chatted me on WhatsApp by you were not ready to receive the list of traditional herbs I wanted to give u

Please I would need your help
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Saiak: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good evening Amazing people, please can SFA be done with over 2months duration of abstinence?
Thank you
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shalyboye(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
OBTMOS:

Please I would need your help
Email: odulabiemmanuel64@gmail.com
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BubblingB(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Abeg make una help me look this result for my Gee.

Is this enough or he should continue with his medication.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by emmychib: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Amokomowo:
If you stay closed to ILE EPO bus stop Oke odo after Iyana ipaja,you will always get it there every 5 days they go to market....It will likely be available today...They are more than 10 shops selling closed to each other..
Please how do I locate the place at Ile epo if I'm coming from command ipaja.
Thanks. Or can you share your contact so that I can call you please
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Amokomowo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
emmychib:

Please how do I locate the place at Ile epo if I'm coming from command ipaja.
Thanks. Or can you share your contact so that I can call you please
Just enter the main market through the main gate and try get to the extreme end where there is public toilet... Those elewe omo are more than 10 there or ask anyone there when you get to the public toilet...

Its also close to where they are selling LIME in bulk...

But currently the market closed some days ago by the government due to SANITATION..
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by emmychib: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Amokomowo:
Just enter the main market through the main gate and try get to the extreme end where there is public toilet... Those elewe omo are more than 10 there or ask anyone there when you get to the public toilet...

Its also close to where they are selling LIME in bulk...
Okay
Thanks

But currently the market closed some days ago by the government due to SANITATION..
Okay thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by seek007: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2023
Pls any update from people that have tried the ewe abo and lime
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by murphyrichy(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2023
This result is very okay, May God see you through. Try have sex with your partner at least 4 days in a week not minding fertile and Non-fertile days. You won't know when it will enter.
BubblingB:

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AlphaG: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pls has anyone gotten a cure to staph
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Xtiana10: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
The video I watched said we can preserve in the fridge
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
sunky644:
It's like truly we men are egocentric. Can't believe this thread is in the third page and not more than two(2) men owned up to be in this condition. Yet I know the extent of male infertility out there, God will deliver we men.
To the topic, I first knew that I was a victim of this health issue about three years ago and I could trace the root cause to my laptop. For about two consecutive years, I was addicted to playing Pro Evolution Soccer on my laptop for at about 6-8hours daily and this is done with the laptop on my laps. When I got married and after about six months of active sex life with my partner with no positive results then we got to know something was wrong and alas! the problem was on my part (2million sperm cells in 1ml, 70% motility and a bit watery semen). I was placed on Tarrivid (ofloxacin) to take care of the bacteria and Proviron (sperm booster) to boost the count. The result gotten after this was (2.5million cells in 1ml, 80% motility and slightly watery semen). I knew the problem was not solved with this so we resolved to alternative medicine. I got three (first is honey type, second is some herb extracted with water and third is plantain peal extracted with alcohol which was very colloidal or gelatinous) specially prepared medicine from a Medical Doctor who went for a short course in Phytomedicine and Tradomedicine in China or India.
Two months after taking this my wife got pregnant and we now ve a very beautiful girl. Now we are preparing for the second conception and I know it will be a success. Most of the things earlier mentioned here is What we are told to eat following my findings from the work of some researchers. Like taking carrots, walnuts, moringa tea and use leaf to cook vegetable or egusi as well as seed as food seasoning, Trevor drink, honey and onion combo. Please bro I will need your help on how you go about yours because I am a victim
Like someone said, let's avoid subjecting the testicles to any form of heat cos the sperm cells are proteins and proteins get easily denatured by heat. Also avoid tight pants and never place ur laptop on ur laps or close to your testicles.
I am a Nutritionist by training and will soon start my PhD degree in same field with special interest in infertility by trying the use of some herbs that could help in boosting sperm count, used as antibacterial especially staph and also pile treatment (as it can be a predisposing factor for male infertility). Will try as much as possible to keep following this thread and I want to urge us to move closer to God and never stop praying (prayer that moves mountains) cos with him all things are possible. God will put smile on the faces of the women here looking up to God for the fruit of the womb (Amen).
I will need you to direct me on how you did yours
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Babatiise:
Hello House,

Pls can Someone one help with this SFA. Looking forward to response. Thank you
my brother I am having the same sperm count as yours, but the only problem yours have is morphology which should be above 2 ...... I think your result is okay, I wish we can chat privately to compare results.... This is really killing me I swear... From 13 million I have tried and boost it to 33 million and my morphology was good but motility is 25% .... But the doctor said I am okay, but pregnancy have not occured. May God almighty help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
BubblingB:

I heard 40 million is normal but I will advise he should continue until his wife get pregnant, what we need to know now is, people that are able to pregnant their wife's, what is their sperm counts.... If we can confirm that then one will know the exact amount he should have to pregnant a woman and also stop the medications... When someone reach that counts and know pregnancy then the person will re-check his wife also to know if the problem is from there
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EnglishUsa: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Cynophilepetts:
My latest SFA result .
Brother is your wife not yet pregnant with this result... Your result is more than good, please how did you increased it to that level? Are you married or you just checked yours?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AlphaG: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Pls has anyone successfully treated staph infection
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Xtiana10:
Please I really wish to know cos my hubby sperm is zero and I have gotten the ewe abo including lime today. I bought 1400 & my hubby squeeze all with 3satchet of water. He fill it in small plastic & store in d fridge.

I seriously pray it work for us that's y I want to know if ur Hubby's sperm was zero before he took it.
Thanks in anticipation of ur response.
please add me on whatsapp with this nk 08032197926
i want to tell you something
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
that's very far from my area. You can try ilepo Market the above poster said. You can go on Monday.
i need your help ple
please add me on whatsapp
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by cocolacec(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
O
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Cynophilepetts(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2023
EnglishUsa:

Brother is your wife not yet pregnant with this result... Your result is more than good, please how did you increased it to that level? Are you married or you just checked yours?

Am married, and yes my wife got pregnant but has miscarriage, we still hoping she takes in anytime soon. I took series of herbs n medications considering my parameters are normal before so i thought the zinc n vitamin e shoot them up.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jacy346(f): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
it doesn't purge. It's green not red in colour.
please help me confirm if this is the ewe abo
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by BubblingB(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Am married, and yes my wife got pregnant but has miscarriage, we still hoping she takes in anytime soon. I took series of herbs n medications considering my parameters are normal before so i thought the zinc n vitamin e shoot them up.

So sorry
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Gee64: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Picture of ewe abo please. I want to learn.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AlphaG: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=Absolute11 post=124881185]

What's yours? I'll text you
Reply your pm brother, or should I rather drop my number
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by AlphaG: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Absolute11:

What's yours? I'll text you
Reply your pm brother, or should I rather drop my number?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kindness111: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please my people, explain this result for me I beg 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.