Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (25967 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Here to dry shey na ASUU cause am
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by temitope23(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2013
ABEG who dey school?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by adebayo201: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2013
temitope23: ABEG who dey school?
no body!
cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Yungzeez19: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
pls who's in school...... need updates
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Yungzeez19: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
just admitted
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Hello all.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Whats trending.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Whch month oau will resume sef?i mean freshers
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by dnacrystal: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
@fynestboy, so its confirmed we're resuming on sunday?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Sent4rina: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
dnacrystal: @fynestboy, so its confirmed we're resuming on sunday?
We are resuming on sunday.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year guys, I need ur help, I bricked my tecno
phone this morning while changing the font using myfont
application. It now keeps showing tecno on the screen. (I
have not installed any custom rom or CMW on the phone
but it's been rooted). How do I unbrick it please?

08067621697--- whatsapp
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by dnacrystal: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sent_4rina:
We are resuming on sunday.
Thanks.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Sent4rina: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
dnacrystal: Thanks.
[color=#770077][/color] Its my pleasure.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Realtol(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Oluwatola5: Wow!!! Boss can i have you 2go username?

2go Username: Realtol
Whatsapp: 08034113769
Sorry for the silence all this while.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by ewosk: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
morcousn:
Greatest of the greatest ife i rep efc

Happy Birthday dude...wullnp
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 7:42pm On May 11, 2015
Here come dry. SMh
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello oooo
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Good morning pals this os to remind u Dat OYIN&TESSY have been nominated as BEST FEMALE CLIQUE for OSCAR AWARDS NIGERIA. We seek for ur vote in winning the award. It's a vote per day. kindly visit: oscarnigeria.org/student-nominees-voting-page/ Select: best clique (female). It will ask for a code. Our code is UTL. pls kindly help in reBC. Thanks. Oyin&Tessy. #teamoau#.({})
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Greatest Nigerian Student!!!

World best Student Journalist of the Year....hmmm Damilola Towobola (TOBLAN SPICE) has iced the cake once again!!!

YOU DESERVE THE BEST:

GOD SAVE OUR SOUL:
thecityreporters.com/god-please-save-our-souls/

Tears of Africa's Most Beautiful Campus
https://oauconnect./2015/09/25/tears-of-african-most-beautiful-campus/

Get your Keypad and vote for the Power of the Pen!!

Vote Toblan SPICE for the category "Student Journalist of the year" in Oscar Awards, his code is EVT. Visit: http://oscarnigeria.org/student-nominees-voting-page/

Be Part of the Success Story!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Hello dear

It just a 2day's reminder...

It a vote per-day. Kindly visit:
oscarnigeria.org/student-nominees-voting-page/

CATEGORY: BLACK DIAMOND(MALE)

It will ask for a code, my code is EAI

Pls kindly tell your friend to vote for CHERO KVNGVN

Award night is at Lekki Lagos state by Nov.

I am CHERO KVNGVN

Have a prosperous Week ahead

#WellWishers kindly reBC
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Dearest,

In the course of my earthly journey and interaction with humans. I have come in terms with the fact that once people are appreciated for the little they have done, they get motivated to do more.

I came across a friend, who latter became a confidant and brother. His deep insight, wisdom and understanding is a school.

I have sat under him to be schooled on issues that bothers on both the secular and the sacred... He is indeed a gift from God to this generation, a youth at heart and age, and one of the few midwives that will birth a breed that is free from the greed virus.

He is Seun Fakorede (Pharkoo).

He is nominated for the "Most Influential Student" category in the ongoing OSCAR Awards.

Kindly avail me your precious time to help cast a vote for my dynamic young mentor.

To vote,
1. Follow this link: http://oscarnigeria.org/student-nominees-voting-page

2. Select the category for the "Most Influential" and

3. Impute his voting code, "HEA".

Thank you and warm regards. Pls help rebc
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Good morning famz.

I am Oladunjoye opeyemi aka Oprah, and have been nominated for the most popular female category among the whole Nigerian Students. Oscar award 2015. I knw this nomination did not just come by, but due to the level of support u have always been giving. Its time to do it again. I need ur strong support to get this award. Pls Vote OPRAH Most Popular Female Category With.

OPRAH (RZQ) this code on the oscar link

Visit: http://oscarnigeria.org/student-nominees-voting-page/

Your vote counts, daily.

...Be part of the Success Story! We can do it again.

God bless....

Pls Rebc.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Kip on voting peepz...... A mins frm yu everyday till oct 23 can go a long way by bringing home da award of:

ANNA-DIVA as
Category: Most Courteous (Female).....Code: BQI

TOBLAN SPICE as
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Support
TEAM OAU IN the ongoing OSCAR AWARDS,with your vote.

http://oscarnigeria.org/student-nominees-voting-page/
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
From the office of the Vice-President inconjuction with the Academic Committee of the Union.

Greatest IFE, Articulate IFE...The Academic Committee wishes to inform the students that the rumoured postponement of resumption is not substantive.

As the rumour began to spread and consequently upon questions directed to the Academic Committee under the chairmanship of the Vice President, OPRAH. We decided to return to the Senate to make verification likewise confirmation and put the dilemma to a halt.

At the Senate, it was re-affirmed once more that resumption remains November 1st. We enjoin students to prepare their minds towards resuming by 1st of November.

However, if there is a sudden change of resumption date. The Committee will not hesitate to make it known to the general public.

As regards the eportal, we were told that the eportal is presently undergoing some upgrading. Just ensure you keep visiting the eportal and once the eportal becomes effective tell a friend, to tell a friend.

Flashback of the Calendar gotten directly from the Senate as at our last release on 16/10/2015.:

Official highlights of the amended calendar for rain semester, 2014/2015 academic session.

October 12, 2015 - online registration commences.
Nov 1, 2015 - resumption
Nov 2 - lecture commences
Nov 25 - senate
Dec 3 - faculty colloquium
Dec 4 - end of normal registration.
Dec 9-12 - convocation
Dec 18 - end of late registration
Dec 16-21 - continuous assessment
Jan 23, 2016 - lectures end
Jan 25-31, 2016 - lecture free week
Feb 1 - examinations begin
Feb 20 - examinations end
Feb 20 - end of session
Feb 24 - senate.

On a soft note, future leaders...Hope the break has been quite enjoyable? We wish you the very best at home.

Your academic welfare is our priority.

Thanks

Opeyemi Oladunjoye
VP and chairman Academic Committee

Damilola Toblan SPICE(Hon.)
Acting Secretary, Academic Committee
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by papindinho(m): 2:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Fynest shey na only you Waka come
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2015
papindinho:
Fynest shey na only you Waka come

Naxo we see am oooo lol
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Olamitisoji(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fynestboi:
From the office of the Vice-President inconjuction with the Academic Committee of the Union.

Greatest IFE, Articulate IFE...The Academic Committee wishes to inform the students that the rumoured postponement of resumption is not substantive.

As the rumour began to spread and consequently upon questions directed to the Academic Committee under the chairmanship of the Vice President, OPRAH. We decided to return to the Senate to make verification likewise confirmation and put the dilemma to a halt.

At the Senate, it was re-affirmed once more that resumption remains November 1st. We enjoin students to prepare their minds towards resuming by 1st of November.

However, if there is a sudden change of resumption date. The Committee will not hesitate to make it known to the general public.

As regards the eportal, we were told that the eportal is presently undergoing some upgrading. Just ensure you keep visiting the eportal and once the eportal becomes effective tell a friend, to tell a friend.

Flashback of the Calendar gotten directly from the Senate as at our last release on 16/10/2015.:

Official highlights of the amended calendar for rain semester, 2014/2015 academic session.

October 12, 2015 - online registration commences.
Nov 1, 2015 - resumption
Nov 2 - lecture commences
Nov 25 - senate
Dec 3 - faculty colloquium
Dec 4 - end of normal registration.
Dec 9-12 - convocation
Dec 18 - end of late registration
Dec 16-21 - continuous assessment
Jan 23, 2016 - lectures end
Jan 25-31, 2016 - lecture free week
Feb 1 - examinations begin
Feb 20 - examinations end
Feb 20 - end of session
Feb 24 - senate.

On a soft note, future leaders...Hope the break has been quite enjoyable? We wish you the very best at home.

Your academic welfare is our priority.

Thanks

Opeyemi Oladunjoye
VP and chairman Academic Committee

Damilola Toblan SPICE(Hon.)
Acting Secretary, Academic Committee
hello boss you seem to be one of those oau bosses I can approach.. Pls am a freasher and I need to get to know more abt my course b4 resumption.... Please do you know any Demography and Social Statistics stalites on nairaland or whatsapp you can hook me up with. Pls i will likk to hear frm u soon
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Adeyinka0709(f): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Fynestboi:
The major aim of this thread is for all student[graduate\undergraduate] of Obafemi Awolowo University here on nairaland, outside nairaland to meet and discuss happenings in the school, gists, updates etc and also get to know each other......

Strictly for OAU students[graduate\undergraduate] and not asypirant...
Good morning all, please I am one of OAU PG applicant I would like to confirm about the transcript submission. Unfortunately, I applied for 1 transcript from my former school which has already been addressed to PG school, instead of 2. I don't know if transcript submission is still on, so I can apply for the second, which will be address to my proposed department. And, I would also like to know if their is probability of been given admission if I missed the departmental submission.
Thanks
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by PECng: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can Proof of Proficiency in English Language Replace IELTS?
There are questions emigration hopefuls ask about their documents and the kind of visa they are looking to get—especially the academic admission seekers; questions ranging from: how, if possible, to extend the lifespan of their IELTS to make it be useful still after the normal two years it’s usually valid for? Is WES evaluation necessary for all admissions seekers in the Americas? Short answers to these questions are: yes, there are ways the lifespan of your IELTS can be extended to remain useful after two years; and no, WES evaluation is not a compulsion, only few schools in the Americas ask for WES evaluation. On another publication on this web, I will be writing comprehensively on the extension of the lifespan of IELTS, and on when you need or do not need WES evaluation. But on this one, I only intend to make some clarifications on the need for Proof of Proficiency in English Language (POPEL) and the need for IELTS, as well as when you need either of the two as a foreign admission seeker. READ MORE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/01/can-proof-of-proficiency-in-english.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Corporal Punishment In Nigerian Schools, Any Alternative? (Video) / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.