Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her (1565 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Man accidentally logged into strange woman's Facebook account. See what happened / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by Tajsagay(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2013

An Arizona woman died on Tuesday after being accidentally shot and killed by her boyfriend while the couple was hugging.

Phoenix police said that the 18-year-old man was embracing his 24-year-old girlfriend at a home on Tuesday morning when the gun he was wearing in his waistband went off, according to KTVK.

The man told police that the gun had been causing his girlfriend discomfort during the hug so he attempted to move it. That’s when the weapon discharged.

The woman was later pronounced dead after being rushed to a nearby hospital.

Phoenix Police Department spokesperson Sgt. Tommy Thompson told KNXV-TV that the case had been referred to Maricopa County Attorney’s Office. But Thompson said that the shooting appeared to be an accident.

source: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/02/arizona-man-accidentally-shoots-and-kills-girlfriend-while-hugging-her/
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by emperorchedda(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nigerians ll say he has used for blood money/enugu ezike/okija lol
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by Tajsagay(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
emperorchedda: Nigerians ll say he has used for blood money/enugu ezike/okija lol
loool true though!
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by psucc(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Love is not only blind but sometimes also very painful. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is why anti-gun groups will forever be vocal, because idiots like this 18-year-old kid are parading town without the safety on. Smh RIP.
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by angelTI(f): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Love story turn sour.
RIP young lady
Take heart young man....
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
nawa o
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by Symphony007: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2013
ogugua88: This is why anti-gun groups will forever be vocal, because idiots like this 18-year-old kid are parading town without the safety on. Smh RIP.
the second amendment shall not be infringed upon. In iowa, the blind can now own guns.cheesycheesy..america is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by addictiv(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2013
talk about accidental discharge
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by jmoore(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2013
Americans and guns
Re: Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her by Tajsagay(m): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2013
its the darn republicans and crazy tea partiers

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... / Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ / Why Do Ladies Value Their Buttocks Even More Than Their Breasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.