Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations (741 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / What Is The Right Age To Start School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by nupera: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
In traning up my kids I try to pick up a few things my parents did rightly, I believe, and add some I've picked elsewhere. I've come to appreciate the importance of affirmations and I want my kids to have it as a norm especially with the barrage of negative stuff flying all around.
Would any one know how early to start and if you have samples for under 10 year olds. Suggestions are wellcome.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by Lovetinz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Don't teach them just yet. Let them see you practice it.
Hopefully they will get interested and ask you questions.
You can then gently introduce them to it.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by nupera: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
I have my me time in my study where I read, work, think, plan, meditate and do my affirmations. They also know that when I'm in my study things got to be quiet so they don't really see me do my affirmations and visualisations.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by bellong: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
What is affirmation?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by Lovetinz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
You cant visualize with them aroun.
But you can affirm. I still suggest you let them 'hear' your affirmations.
If they get get curious with their 'Why' questions, the rest is easy.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by nupera: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Saying .....affirming what you want...believe...vocalising your desires..confessing your vission..beliefs...etc.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
bellong: What is affirmation?
Good ?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by nupera: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
@lovetins...thanks...will do but ill make ready simple language easy flow samples I can get on with them when they ask to go along as I know my 3 year old won't waste time to ask....daddy what are you doing?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by nupera: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
I'm open to sample easy language leads please.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by Lovetinz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
3yr old?
The most inquisitive age. lol.
Send him/her my warm regards.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by tpia5: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
I think somebody said its wrong to affirm.

Imo, to each his or her own, ona kan o woja.

But, most important, involve God in raising your kids.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Affirmations by nupera: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wow......who said its wrong to affirm. With all the wrong things flying around our kids won't fair badly if they have a store of the right things in Their system...more so they are bringing to being and shaping their destiny.

(1) (Reply)

For Ladys. Ways On How A Man Can Respect His Wife / Ceo's Mother Honest Reaction To Her Daughter’s New Job: Read & Learn / Datin A Gal 10yrs Below Ur Age Is A Child Abuse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.