Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,812 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

For Ladys. Ways On How A Man Can Respect His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Ladys. Ways On How A Man Can Respect His Wife (744 Views)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / 12 Ways On How To Relate With Your In-laws / A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladys. Ways On How A Man Can Respect His Wife by Joel3(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2013
there is a saying that goes like this. whoever is looking for respect should first go look for money. it sound harsh but thats the truth.

when a man is eating a nice and tasty free food from a women he has gotten no one naira on it, he is kinda of respect her alot more and listens to all her words. talking from observation. respect is deferent from love so dont mixed the two. but if the man love the woman before hand then good. love plus respect for her. although there a quite number of men who can love a woman just for a free meal.

advise, as a woman when you contribute money to your marriage. your hubby is kinda of respect you alot. but when you ask every money from him even for maggi, men dont respect such women at all. such men can shout on a women when they cant find any cook meal to eat in their kitchen.

the opposite of this is when a man contribute less or nothing at all in their marriage he kinda of lost it all big time..

money is power. so dont put yourself down go get money and impress someone you will be respected for all. so ladys what are you waiting for? asking a guy for everything you need. you lost it. i hate it when a girl cannot call untill you send airtime. why sending her airtime then since you can just use it to call her better.

if its for a main time or you kinda of understand the situation around he or she. good to understand for me. i whouldnt mind but if she is making it like its my duty to do everything because i sm the man, a turn off for me.

are you still standing there? what are you waiting for.

bullshit.
Re: For Ladys. Ways On How A Man Can Respect His Wife by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2013
Ok
Re: For Ladys. Ways On How A Man Can Respect His Wife by bellong: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2013
Joel.:
there is a saying that goes like this. whoever is looking for respect should first go look for money. it sound harsh but thats the truth.

when a man is eating a nice and tasty free food from a women he has gotten no one naira on it, he is kinda of respect her alot more and listens to all her words. talking from observation. respect is deferent from love so dont mixed the two. but if the man love the woman before hand then good. love plus respect for her. although there a quite number of men who can love a woman just for a free meal.

advise, as a woman when you contribute money to your marriage. your hubby is kinda of respect you alot. but when you ask every money from him even for maggi, BOYS dont respect such women at all. such BOYS can shout on a women when they cant find any cook meal to eat in their kitchen.

the opposite of this is when a man contribute less or nothing at all in their marriage he kinda of lost it all big time..

money is power. so dont put yourself down go get money and impress someone you will be respected for all. so ladys what are you waiting for? asking a guy for everything you need you while you lost it. i hate it when a girl cannot call untill you send airtime. why sending her airtime then since you can just use it to call her better.

if its for a main time or you kinda of understand the situation around he or she. good to understand for me. i whouldnt mind but if she is making it like its my duty to do everything because i sm the man, a turn off for me.

are you still standing there? what are you waiting for.

bullshit.

Corrected
Re: For Ladys. Ways On How A Man Can Respect His Wife by Ennyhollar(f): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2013
But if u do dis kind of thing, some men don't appreciate it...
Re: For Ladys. Ways On How A Man Can Respect His Wife by Joel3(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Ennyhollar: But if u do dis kind of thing, some men don't appreciate it...
i do appropriate it baby. so most men do. even if it's one naira i appropriate it so is just to find the right person. and how do you know them? the kinda of men you are out with and he doesn't what you to pay for anything. and even if you do he will want to pay you back. if you send him airtime he will want to send you back later. men who like his responsibility and dont want any ladies to do it for them that is the men baby. they return respect you can call it men with dignity and conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Mother Throws Her Twins Into Canal [VIDEO] / Ever Been Robbed :share Ur Experience / My Husband Planned Using Me For Money Ritual –cleric’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.