Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) (691 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by danielblessing(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
cry cry
Persecution can take many forms in the world today. Christians get
persecuted and it is not obscure that we the followers of Jesus Christ
do have to bear our own cross no matter where we are. From prison to
political allegations to cyber-bully to email threats to illegal
arrests but the latest is the pressurizations by the Government to
revert converted Christians to animism in Laos.
Laos is a country with a population of more than 6, 2 million people
according to World Bank. The converted Christians based in Huay
village, Savannakhet province were accused of conducting worship
session in their homes and hence must be expelled. One may have to
wonder why it is a crime to be a Christian.
Human Rights Watch for Lao Religious Freedom (HRWLRF) divulged to the
media that the threatened Christians were ordered to participate in
animist oath-taking which they refused to carry out.
Animism otherwise known as “Traditional” religion is the belief that
natural objects can possess souls and have consciousness. People have
gotten into a lot of arguments in the past about whether or not to
believe in Jesus Christ and yet the signs and wonders done in His name
bring the answer that truly God exists.

Read the full story at http://www.coupleprophets.com/2013/10/christians-in-laos-pressurized.html

1 Like

Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by priscasmart(f): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2013
Hmmn...so these tinz still happen at this age and time? When will it all come to an end?
#LAST DAYZ TINZ#

1 Like

Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
The Gods Be Praised! grin

Kudos to the Laos Tribal authorities for recognizing the dangers of christianity at such an early stage.

May Laos never go down the same way as Africa.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by PastorOluT(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hmmm, believe me this is only going to cause growth in Christianity as it has always been in all ages. Worst happened during the dark ages that many were killed for their faith, yet Christianity only grew, the bible says "on this rock I will build my church and the gate on Hell will not prevail against it."
Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by harbiola1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
danielblessing: cry cry
pressurizations by the Government to
revert converted Christians to animism in Laos.
Animism to Humanism and now going back to Animism.

Serious Goobe dey!
Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by harbiola1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
The Gods Be Praised! grin

Kudos to the Laos Tribal authorities for recognizing the dangers of christianity at such an early stage.

May Laos never go down the same way as Africa.

Lol, i got u there. so ur people too dey do the thing and here u dey laughing, koi??'
Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Hmmm, believe me this is only going to cause growth in Christianity as it has always been in all ages. Worst happened during the dark ages that many were killed for their faith, yet Christianity only grew, the bible says "on this rock I will build my church and the gate on Hell will not prevail against it."

in the dark ages, christians killed many people. it was a serious evil.

Now christianity is fading away in europe.

I hope like what the Japs did, the Laos authorities hang any christian missionaries in Laos.

1 Like

Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
harbiola1:
Animism to Humanism Animalism and now going back to Animism.

Serious Goobe dey!
Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by harbiola1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Animalism

No! u did nt get the message. It's Humanism in this context. undecided
Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by macof(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
The Gods be glorified

May Africa also see the light of true spirituality

1 Like

Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by mumumugu(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo na mental case
Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by danielblessing(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Its a real mental case
Re: Christians In Laos Pressurized To Revert To Animism (not For Atheists) by macof(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why / Black Sheeple. Black People You Need To Wake Up!!! / Visit To Synagogue Church Of All Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.