Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Trinity? Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity? Help Me (4591 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / About The Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trinity? Help Me by SeanT21(f): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2008
The Trinity is a Christian doctrine, stating that God is one being who exists, simultaneously and eternally, as a mutual indwelling of three persons: the Father, the Son (incarnate as Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit. Since the beginning of the third century the doctrine of the Trinity has been stated as "that the one God exists in three Persons and one substance, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
My Mother says is not so.

but then again, i read a part in the bible that says that Jesus sits at the right hand of God. This got me to believing that the trinity do exist.

My Pastor says the trinity do exist.

can i get some explaination about this?

Re: The Trinity? Help Me by MCUsman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2008
SeanT21:

It does not exist period
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Frizy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
i read a part in the bible that says that Jesus sits at the right hand of God. This got me to believing that the trinity do exist.

Please state the verse where you read it from.**waiting**

MC Usman:

It does not exist period

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by SeanT21(f): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2008
Frizy:

Please state the verse where you read it from.**waiting**

grin grin grin grin

God seated Christ at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way. - Ephesians 1:20-23
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2008
"When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God."

"Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God" (Luke 22:69 KJV)
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Backslider(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2008
@SeanT21

You dont Need Help You have just to believe in what you qouted. You either Believe God of the Bible or You believe Satan of other False Books.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
@SeanT21:

but then again, i read a part in the bible that says that Jesus sits at the right hand of God. This got me to believing that the trinity do exist.

My dear sis, if your pastor can show it to you, then he is lying to you. And please don't believe the gabbly gook that Backslider is giving you. he just tell you to believe. He is actually telling you to believe in blindness. There is no human reasoning to it. And there is not spiritual reasoning to it, too.

Just imagine the verse you quoted: there are only two entities sitting. One always have the position. The other just came to sit on the right hand of Him. What happens to the third? If you don't have the third, thn, there is no trinity!

Interestingly, how is it possible that the Three are One, when each is a full and separate entity? Let me make it interesting for you. If in a corporation, you have three co-chairpersons, because they own the company equally. Now when the three of them are acting, we can't say that its one person or one owner that is acting. What you have is that no one of the three has a higher position because of their co-ownership.

However, if we have a situation where one of them overrides the other two, then, the true ownership dynamics is not co-ownership. But the true ownershi belongs to the one whose authority overrides any other at all times. In the case therefore, of God and jesus, the One that is Owner of Authority is God. Jesus does not have any authority before god, except as a servant/messenger/prphet/slave and mere mortal. There is no Trinity, therefore.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Lady2(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
My dear sis, if your pastor can show it to you, then he is lying to you. And please don't believe the gabbly gook that Backslider is giving you. he just tell you to believe. He is actually telling you to believe in blindness. There is no human reasoning to it. And there is not spiritual reasoning to it, too.

Just because you don't believe does not make it untrue. Atheist don't believe in God does that make him untrue?

Just imagine the verse you quoted: there are only two entities sitting. One always have the position. The other just came to sit on the right hand of Him. What happens to the third? If you don't have the third, thn, there is no trinity!

I am standing downtown in tallahassee in florida and I tell you that I saw a goat on the side walk posted next to a red car, does that mean that a car was not in front of the red car?

Interestingly, how is it possible that the Three are One, when each is a full and separate entity?

This is not the belief of Christians but you own belief. They are not separate.

However, if we have a situation where one of them overrides the other two, then, the true ownership dynamics is not co-ownership. But the true ownershi belongs to the one whose authority overrides any other at all times. In the case therefore, of God and jesus, the One that is Owner of Authority is God. Jesus does not have any authority before god, except as a servant/messenger/prphet/slave and mere mortal. There is no Trinity, therefore.

This is your understanding of the issue, however it is the wrong understanding of the issue. Just because you believe it to be this does not mean it is this. Get it?
You believe that Jesus is not God, that doesn't make it true that he is not God. You give examples based on how it is you see it, but how yous ee it is actually wrong. You give examples on the wrong belief. Try giving examples on the right belief.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
@~Lady~:

Just because you don't believe does not make it untrue. Atheist don't believe in God does that make him untrue?

You are also suggesting that SeanT12 should just believe, whereas she want explanation that the mind can grasp. Please explain Trinity, which is not in the Bible. And you will see how it will defiles all other Biblical verses that will work against it. Please try to do it. I want you to keep Mark 12 Verse 29, in mind, which actually rails against trinity. At least Mark 12 verse 29, will give us the inkling that Jesus is not one of the Gods of the Christians. Considering that Jesus was saying that he, included with his audience have the same Lord who is One God!

I am standing downtown in tallahassee in florida and I tell you that I saw a goat on the side walk posted next to a red car, does that mean that a car was not in front of the red car?

It is not conclusive that there was a car in front of the red car. If there was, you would have told me that it was, since you mentioned the red car, while talking about the goat. Goat and car are not likely to relate together in downtown tallahassee. But another car is in direct relationship to the red car. If it were there to give us a full and robust picture of the unusual scene, you would have mentioned it. At best if i were to give you the benefit of the doubt, outright, is that there are many cars or one car in addition to the red car. That is because were are familiar with the situation of car traffic in downtowns of cities like tallahassee! A goat? Neehh!

Same thing with God! It will be unusual for any thing that is not God to be usurping the Position of God. And unless those who are less are given the authority, they truly don't have any.

But then, looking at the conditions of the christian godheads: it is funny that two are together, but the third is not mentioned to be present!

This is not the belief of Christians but you own belief. They are not separate.

If the christians don't share this belief, then they are saying something that they do not believe in the first place. That is not good. How can three not be separate and different from one? Please help me with accounting or actuary behind it.

This is your understanding of the issue, however it is the wrong understanding of the issue. Just because you believe it to be this does not mean it is this. Get it?
You believe that Jesus is not God, that doesn't make it true that he is not God. You give examples based on how it is you see it, but how yous ee it is actually wrong. You give examples on the wrong belief. Try giving examples on the right belief.

I get it. lol. Explain it to us babe. I wanna see how you will use verses from Jesus directly to make your case, in the face of overwhelming evidence, of verses from the Bible itself! Try me.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Lady2(f): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
You are also suggesting that SeanT12 should just believe, whereas she want explanation that the mind can grasp. Please explain Trinity, which is not in the Bible. And you will see how it will defiles all other Biblical verses that will work against it. Please try to do it. I want you to keep Mark 12 Verse 29, in mind, which actually rails against trinity. At least Mark 12 verse 29, will give us the inkling that Jesus is not one of the Gods of the Christians. Considering that Jesus was saying that he, included with his audience have the same Lord who is One God!

Like I said when you understand the Trinity you will see that those verses which you claim contradict don't contradict at all.
I will go into detail when I get home

It is not conclusive that there was a car in front of the red car. If there was, you would have told me that it was, since you mentioned the red car, while talking about the goat.

Um no, the focal point is that I saw a goat posted next to a red car, I do not need to tell you that there's a car in front of the red car, I also don't need to tell you that there's a coffee shop downtown, I also don't need to tell you that it is opposite a bank and right next to the bank is a place i used to work for, and next to that is construction going on for a new condominium, and next to that is another bank and opposite that is a park.
Do you get my point?
It is completely irrelevant to the point that there is a goat posted next to the red car. if i go on to mention all these you may forget that the main point is the goat posted next to the red car.

Goat and car are not likely to relate together in downtown tallahassee

point is just because i don't mention something does not mean it is not there. i stay on the focal point and that is there is a goat posted next to a red car.

If the christians don't share this belief, then they are saying something that they do not believe in the first place. That is not good. How can three not be separate and different from one? Please help me with accounting or actuary behind it.

No that's just what YOU think Christians believe. I have told you many times that they are separate from one another as you would see two things next to each other with your physical eye.

I have to run, will be back
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Backslider(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2008
@Lady

They are different. God is not a Fraud. Will he be deceiving you appearing as a Jesus and HolyGhost and Father to Prove what?
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by samba123(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2008
SeanT21:

For entire christian the Trinity exist, but for Muslim dons't exist.

See your entry Jesus sit in the right hand of God, its contradict went they say's 1+1+1 =1, but that verses you put in

Jesus sit in the righthand then that contradict the essence of 1+1+1=1 right,
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
When the bible says jesus is standing on the right hand of God, it means that the authority, power and judgement of God is now utilized by Jesus. He is not literaly standing close to another person cald God. The doctrine of trinity is not found in the scriptures. The Godhead is not made of three persons in one. God is not a person, He is a spirit. God the father is also God the son, and also God the holyspirit in three offices. Jesus is the manifestation of God in a physical body to die 4 man's sins (col 2:9). Jesus is not another God in unity with two other Gods. He is the same God the father manifested in flesh form (john 14 :9). God is one not three. Shalom
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Troyman: Liar, you are. I first year in primary school will teach you that 3 is not 1. That 3 is many times 1. That 1 is 1 and 3 is not 1. If your god changes this much to man, then definitely when he died all his changeable entities died with him. Then it means that you had no god alive at a particular time.

But then your god as a man was crying to some other God when the gangster Jews were killing him on the cross. Who was he crying to, whom he begged in prayers at the garden and he later committed his soul/ghost to Him.? Who is this God? Is this God equal to him, or higher than him? I am certain that I will not be begging something that is equal to be. If your human god begged what is equal to him, then he was not truly equal in stature or status to what he begged. He must have been inferior to that unseen entity.

Your statement of the manifestation is therefore incorrect.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by babs787(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
When would people accept the truth that there is never anything called TRINITY. We have been treating this particular topic yet christians supporting it have not been able to explain verses in the bible where Jesus distinguished himself from God, made us know that God sent him and He is superior to him. He even cried to the one who could save him, he had no knowledge of the end time and some other things. He prayed and begged the one that could save him when enemies wanted to kill him. He had to pray more than two times and his sweats were like thick blood and when on the cross, he shouted to the one who could save him, 'my Godm why has thou forsaken me?"

Na wa o. Truth they say is very bitter.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by SeanT21(f): 3:59am On Jul 03, 2008
The thing is why is Jesus praying to his father in heaven?

I thought they were 1.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2008
@SeanT21: My dear, you should ask the better question, after you can not get a straight up answer about them being 1. What you should be asking then is why was it that Jesus was the one who is always begging, asking, worshipping, subdueing to God Almighty, Who never asked jesus for nothing? Is it not obvious that Jesus needed Him and he needed Jesus as a prophet only? Could jesus refused Him? Did He not refused to answer the prayers of Jesus, if the account of the bible about the prayer at the garden of Geshemane and the subsequent crucifixion is correct?

You will therefore conclude that Jesus was not really God. There is One God and Jesus declared Him as One Lord God, being that of his as well as his followers. When you finally figure all of these out, you approach any of the muslims on this board for understanding of Islam. You can also go to any mosque in South Carolina, where you reside. This is real, babe. Liberia has a good population of muslims. I have seen plenty of them in Boston, New York and New Jersey. I wish you well.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2008
@SeanT21: North Carolina I meant to write.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
Jesus was true MAN and True GOD. When He was hungry, slept on the ship, cried out when He was about to be

crucified, He was man. But when he healed the sick raised the dead, walked on the sea, He manifested the God the

was in Him. Thats why He told the Jews that ', before Abraham was I AM'. They could not take it. They could not

comprehend the fact that the same Jehova God they were serving was right with them in the flesh. That name I AM

belongs to Jehova God as He told it to moses. Why would Jesus claim that name if He wasn't God. He told Philip in John

14:9 ', if you see me you see the Father". Col 2:9 says that in Christ dwells the fulness( all of God) of God bodily (in a

body form). Col1:15 says that He Christ is the image of the invisible God (Jehova). Jesus cried out to the Father- This is

what it means. The flesh Called Jesus Christ was crying out to the Spirit (Jehova) that was dwelling in that flesh. Period.

That was why after Christ's baptism, God spoke from heaven saying "This is my beloved son IN WHOM i'm well pleased".

He didn't say WITH WHOM, but IN WHOM. God was pleased to dwell inside of that holy body called Jesus Christ. Mal 3:1

says " Behold I will send my messenger (John the baptist), and he shall prepare the way before me (Jehova); and the

Lord (Jehova), whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to His TEMPLE (what is this temple?), even the messenger of the

convenant (Jesus Christ), whom ye delight in, " God made a body in the womb of mary called Jesus, and He God put

all of Himself inside that body in order to die for man's sins. There is only ONE GOD.HIS NAME IS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2008
@Troynow: If I would have something that is unreal to peddle, like a pie in the sky, i will call you to be the sales man to the toughest customer I may have. You are good at imaginations and telling fantastically hard to believe tall tales. I read you man. I don not believe your tales. But there is a saying from the showman Bernum of Ringling brothers Bernum and Bailey circus fame, that a fool is born every minute.

Troynow, there are people who will fall for your story. I am sure you have plenty of them among mankind. Those who are blind by faith. Those who do not think, because the religion elevator doesn't get to the top in them. I see your play on ideas and concept of sometimes man and other times god, in just a man. A man who did not know the time of the hour. Or when so carried away with the common sense zapping hunger that a fig tree was cursed to wither because it did not have fruit on it, even though it is out of the season to bear fruit. Or being driven wildly by Satan into the wilderness, plus the three temptations by the same devil.

If your concorted idea and concept is true, you wll see that the father, who is dwelling in the son, according to your word, was also influenced by Satan when the son was under the influences of satan. you will also know that father did not also know that the fig fruit is out of the season, hence the tree should not bear any. You will also know that the father did not know the time of the hour. This therefore will go against what Jesus said about God being the Only One who know the time!

Troynow, now my man, who is weaving tall tales here, you or the one who spoke respectively that he could not do anything except what he is permit by God? Remember that he did not say that God was dwelling in him, then. And going by the Lord's prayer, we know that that Lord is in heaven, and not in him. You have a lot of explanation, man. So step to it.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Lady2(f): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2008
They are different. God is not a Fraud. Will he be deceiving you appearing as a Jesus and HolyGhost and Father to Prove what?

How is it deceiving? If God wants to appear to me in any form who am I to question him and say he's deceiving me.
Did God not appear to Moses in the burning bush? Is that fraud too?
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Lady2(f): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2008
For entire christian the Trinity exist, but for Muslim dons't exist.

JUst because you don't believe the Trinity exists does not mean that it doesn't.
Atheists don't believe that God exists, but does that mean that he doesn't?

See your entry Jesus sit in the right hand of God, its contradict went they say's 1+1+1 =1, but that verses you put in

now see that 1+1+1=1 is something invented by muslims. Don't say that Christians say something that they don't. I've never actually heard a Christian say that.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Lady2(f): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2008
The doctrine of trinity is not found in the scriptures

You are one confused Christians and won't be surprised that the muslims will school you on your own beliefs.

The doctrine of Trinity exists in the scriptures and is every where in the scriptures.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Lady2(f): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2008
When would people accept the truth that there is never anything called TRINITY. We have been treating this particular topic yet christians supporting it have not been able to explain verses in the bible where Jesus distinguished himself from God, made us know that God sent him and He is superior to him. He even cried to the one who could save him, he had no knowledge of the end time and some other things. He prayed and begged the one that could save him when enemies wanted to kill him. He had to pray more than two times and his sweats were like thick blood and when on the cross, he shouted to the one who could save him, 'my Godm why has thou forsaken me?"

Now let me re-write your first sentence but from the point of view of an atheist.

When would people accept the truth that there is never anything called GOD.

You see that just because you don't believe does not mean that it doesn't exist.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Lady2(f): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2008
The thing is why is Jesus praying to his father in heaven?

I thought they were 1.

Jesus is the Word of God. that is how he is God, because God cannot be separate from his word and his word cannot be separate from him. His word was made flesh and dwelt among us to fulfill the promise that we would one day be as we were when God created us.

I am very ready to take up this issue with you, I know Olabowale has requested it.
It will take a while, but I would like it if my write up will be uninterrupted until I say that I am done.

Is that ok with all of you (muslims)?
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by ukoma(m): 5:11am On Jul 04, 2008
olabowale:

you approach any of the muslims on this board for understanding of Islam. You can also go to any mosque in South Carolina, where you reside. This is real, babe. Liberia has a good population of muslims. I have seen plenty of them in Boston, New York and New Jersey. I wish you well.
you should have made it known since that you wish to invite people to become a member of that mosque rather than arguing on things you are not fully aware of.

, I truly do not love commenting on things like this because the truth is clear and those who know it are blessed. The Holy Trinity exists and the Holy Bible says so.

@~Lady~, you have spoken well, that people do not believe that does not mean it is untrue, and I love where you said "that the atheist do not believe God exists does not mean He does not exist". God bless you.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2008
@ Olawale The bible tells us dat the things of the spirit are foolishness to the natural man. If u try to use logic and common sense to understand God's word, U'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND IT. U need God's spirit (the author of d bible) 2 explain it to u. U shldnt hold strictly 2 wat u've been thought previously. It was needful 4 jesus to go thru a temptation inorder 2 be our High Priest. That was why God(the Spirit) allowed the body(jesus) to go thru temptation. The story of the fig tree happened dat way as a parable 2 teach something- dat a xtian shld bear fruit in season and out of season. Jesus speaking dat He didnt know d time ,was speaking as d flesh. He had dual statements. He speaks as a flesh(man) and as The Spirit (GOD). He as the flesh was subject to the spirit that was dwelling in Him while He was on earth. But now, that flesh has been given ful authority as God Almighty because the God almighty dwells in that flesh. God veiled Himself with jesus' body. Shalom
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2008
@~Lady~: Hey girl, Happy 4th. Also to all who care to know that I wish them a great holiday.

How is it deceiving? If God wants to appear to me in any form who am I to question him and say he's deceiving me.
Did God not appear to Moses in the burning bush? Is that fraud too?
Did Moses see God, or he heard His voice only? Did God not identify Himself in this case, or Moses jump to conclusion, that that was God by mere unfounded leap of faith? The answer is clear. And by the way, to provide the proof of this event, as being miraculous, the greenaries in the burning bush did not burn or charred after the fire was gone. Further, God did not use that burning bush method to communicate with Moses again. Also, no one of the Children of israel ever heard God speaking to Moses. While Moses was in the court of Pharaoh to perform the first miracle of his hand stick turning to Snake, he heard God's instructions, only by inspirations. And so was the second time. There was no time that people were around him, that he heard God's voice as you will hear a voice alout through the sound into your ears.

This is why it is unusual that the Bible/Christian understanding of God is very particularly unusual. God is like a buddy, yet as you claim that you are a child of is, you set up a mediator betwween you and Him. But me, who claims to be his slave, servant and His handwork, I approach Him, directly. I do not set up a mediator nor a partner berwteen me and Him, nor beside Him, respectively. I fear Him, about where and when he is to be feared, yet i do not run from Him, but run to Him. But my love for Him overcomes my fear of Him.

So Babe, apply this unquestionability of God's condition to everything, and include His relationship to Muhammad (as). Afterall, before God appeared to Moses, Moses was but a fugitive, a sheep herder, a hired hand, a body guard/bouncer and a man with speech problem. To his people in Egypt, some of them believed him to be unjust. This was the reason the guy who he rebuked rattled him out as a killer of an egyptian the day before. And of course to the house of Pharaoh, an unloyal person in the household. Compare that to Muhammad, who his people called The trusted and the speaker of trust in honesty. Their trustee (as in trustee and trustor relationship, in the matters of individual valuables). Yet after they became his enemies because of his declaration of being a prophet who says idol worshipping is forbidden and they should worship one God who is invisible. They did not stop in all the above, except that they refuse to go against him in his religion, only.

How then do you find it hard that God sent Angel Gabreil to him, with a delivery of the most eloquent Book, the Qur'an? Who are you to question the way of God?
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2008
@~Lady~:

JUst because you don't believe the Trinity exists does not mean that it doesn't.
Atheists don't believe that God exists, but does that mean that he doesn't?
If Moses condition was not a fraud, and Jesus himself did not in any single verse preached Trinity, and he Jesus never said that he is equal to God, then the whole premise of post Jesus preaching of trinity is just a fraud. Let me remind you that the writers say that Jesus said that he is one with God. But the same writers talk about husband and wife are one. Yet we see that they continue to say that the husband is higher than the wife. Being head of the household, the wife is required to respect and obey him! Just because they are claimed to be one, does not mean that they are equal. Apply the same to God and Jesus. Afterall, in the Lord's prayer, Jesus himself said that the doing on earth is the same in heavens (Just to amuse you, I am of the same opinion with Jesus here, because after I enter Paradise, InshaAllah, I need to drink Alcohol, that is made for the people of paradise. Since I am not a drinker on earth, I will wait till then to enjoy it).

And since Moses and Jesus, preached Trinity, a word that is foreign to you in the Bible (And if you find it written in it, God willing when you graduate, I will give you the biggest gift of your life), then its all a wool over your eyes. This is why you should now look into the Qur'an which has this word, Trinity, but says that don't say it that God is 1 of the 3. You see why you should now be preparing for Hijab, instead of nunry. I wont let you be a nun, anyway. You can bet your last dollar on it.

now see that 1+1+1=1 is something invented by muslims. Don't say that Christians say something that they don't. I've never actually heard a Christian say that.
But baby, add it together the witnesses in heaven. Please count with me, the father, and the son and the holy spirit. Now tell me how many and whats your accounting firm conclusion of it, ! or 2 or 3 or what? Its this very verse that you used to proof trinity, aint it? What is tricycle? What is triangle? What is trinity?
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2008
@~Lady~:

The doctrine of Trinity exists in the scriptures and is every where in the scriptures.
Show it to be, everywhere in the "Scripture." I am willing to read. I will not take your interpretation. I just want you to show it to be directly, word for word, and nothing more. I can read. Then I will show you from the "Scripture," word for word that proves everything except Trinity. Infact i will ask you to search the Bible for Trinity as a word. You aint gonna find it.

Now let me re-write your first sentence but from the point of view of an atheist.

When would people accept the truth that there is never anything called GOD.

You see that just because you don't believe does not mean that it doesn't exist.
And even tough you use a very terrible process to make a point, you must know that I am a believer and follower of jesus, along with all the other prophets, ending that with the believe in the prohethood/messengership of Muhammad. I am not an atheist, but a monotheist, believing in One Complete Supreme Lord God who created and have no partner.

Finally, just because you do not believe in the Qur'an, does not mean its not the only complete truth, 100%. I am feeding you your own very medicine.

Jesus is the Word of God. that is how he is God, because God cannot be separate from his word and his word cannot be separate from him. His word was made flesh and dwelt among us to fulfill the promise that we would one day be as we were when God created us.

I am very ready to take up this issue with you, I know Olabowale has requested it.
It will take a while, but I would like it if my write up will be uninterrupted until I say that I am done.

Is that ok with all of you (muslims)?
The other time, I said to you that as much as we communicate, by voice more than by writing, and here on the nairaland board, we have never met. So I really do not know you face to face. Yet I consider that we have a good relationship, as human beings. Now shall I say to somebody that i have seen you before and that your word was actually representing you physically? Would i not be lying? Is not your word your ideas, communicated? Is it more than that?

If therefore, I am authorized by you to do something for you in New York, or anywhere else, does it mean that I now become you? Even with all the written authority that you may have given me, will I truly become you? Shall it be proper for me to be Efeosa as I deliver your oral and written instructions to whoever and for whatever you send me to do? Will it be proper for me to wear summer dress, or skirt and blouse or any woman clothing since i am representing you? Will I all of a sudden develop woman features, while I am 100% a full bearded man as well? You will see that all of the above and many more that you are able to think about will be no and impossible? At the same time, there is no way I could therefore pass for you; attending your classes for you, living as you in your apartment and withing the context of your family and friends, none of them will accept me as you.

When you therefore say that Jesus now is the word of God, by which jesus now is god or god Almighty in the flesh, you mean all of these above; and that is impossible, because there was no inkling of it before and during his own time, he negated that concept by verse 29 of mark 12 and other Biblical verses. Muhammad, by the Qur'an negated it all, in all forms, with clear arguments.

I have been wanting you to engage me in that argument. And when i see you, God willing, our conversation will touch up on that, as well. I am a patient man. I am praying to God to give me more patience.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by olabowale(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2008
@Ukoma:

you should have made it known since that you wish to invite people to become a member of that mosque rather than arguing on things you are not fully aware of.

I truly do not love commenting on things like this because the truth is clear and those who know it are blessed. The Holy Trinity exists and the Holy Bible says so.

~Lady~ knows that one of the premise of our friendship is to invite the other to what is good. She knows that I never hid my intention towards her or anybody, whatsoever. Whats the benefit of friendship when you can not invite to what is good? The christian takes it as their God given right to spread christianity. And we see their efforts all over the world. In Iraq and Afghanistan, they are even playing the part to almost perfections. How do you expect less from the Muslims? ~Lady~ is my baby and we have good friendship going. Should i not invite her to what is better? Ukoma, I am now inviting you to whats good. And when you become a muslim, I will invite you to my woman in Kuala Lumpur. She is a Nigerian there. She is even an igbo princess. Only if you are a muslim. She covers up properly. And she is a big time executive there too. The benefit of islam in her life. I am grateful to Allah for her success.

Now show me trinity directly from the Bible. What verse exactly did Bible use to say here is Trinity? Your mere saying so will not pass with me. Abeg, man. Please don't do what we call harlem shuffle or tap dance around like Sam the sand man of its showtime at the Apollo! I want direct quote and nothing more. Oh boy, come on.
Re: The Trinity? Help Me by elctroguru(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
Infact Olabowale, u're too too much. Dont just mind all of them. They'll fact & they wont still believe. Wat do u want? Do u want him to break ur head and put all the words in it before you understand.
Well I cant blame them much because Allah has set a seal on their hearts and hearing. In their heart is a diseases of doubt and hypocrisy and Allah has increased their diseases.
See what ur Rabbis has caused, they made unlawful tins lawful and lawful tins unlawful. That means u worship them but u dont knw. Thats y d prophet{SAW} said the Jews and the xtians will be divided into 71 or 72 religious sects and this nation will divide into 73 religious sects,- all in hell except one which is ISLAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen / What Is The Extent Of Faith? / At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.