Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars (27779 Views)

New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1 / New Policy On Importation Of Tokunbo Cars: Big News Page / Ban On Importation Of Tokunbo Cars: What You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jayboi: **Laughn in swahili** wat wil the name of d cars be like? Leme see....IBB 01, GEJ bullet, OBJ omega.

If they do it right, it will be a manufacturing plant for the likes of Toyota, Honda, Peugeot and the rest . . . But i wonder which coy in their right mind will wanna come to Nigeria in her current state, No electricity, no security, no good roads, no health care system to rely on incase of an accident . . . tongue
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Soloter(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
this is a ploy to win your heart in preparation against 2015. just as you were deceived to accept fuel subsidy removal which proceeds are being enjoyed by Jonathan and his swarm of locust headed by okonjo iweala so is he using this strategy to deceive you. who go dash monkey banana? This is too good for Jona to do.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by debbleopto: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
What PDP achieved for 14 years is increased poverty, this banning of used card is another way of further impoverishment. What have they done concerning Ajaokuta?
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
debbleopto: What PDP achieved for 14 years is increased poverty, this banning of used card is another way of further impoverishment. What have they done concerning Ajaokuta?

If the people really and truly feel this way, let them tell them at the poll come 2015, but i am sure Nigerians will feel that way, yet collect some 1000 Naira before election to sell their soul to the devil again
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by emmabest2000(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
mekaboy: The universities on strike will offer degree programs in course they know nothing about. Face other important issues first leave tokubo for now. No be light the factory go use produce the car?
nice question grin
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
/
Coming from a country that cannot provide even a freaking steady electricity in this day and age.

Yeah...I take them serious.

Why black people cannot think straight still baffles me.

Hey! Where is that aspiring philosopher in the house? You got your work cut out for you.

Figure this one out!

//
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by debbleopto: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please deport Donlexino from Nairaland. he is infected with unexplainable virus that may crash a satellite.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Xpset: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
they should also ban all tokunbo airlines like Dana air and Co

Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by debbleopto: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Xpset: they should also ban all tokunbo airlines like Dana air and Co

It is norm that FG will do things that favour rich, influential and government officials but at disadvantageous to ordinary citizens.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
mekaboy: The universities on strike will offer degree programs in course they know nothing about. Face other important issues first leave tokubo for now. No be light the factory go use produce the car?

Mumu!! Na everything Jonathan do no dey important Abi?
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by skyscraperTM(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
the fq should first phase out 'tokunbo' airlines before masturbatinq verbally|
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by fuke(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Clueless.
Kindergarten president.
Trainee president.

Where on earth will this work in a country like Nigeria
where there is no light, no train, no functioning public transport.

Everything in this economy depends on Vehicles and how many can buy a new one.?

Rudderless .

Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by hunter21(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

Why black people cannot think straight still baffles me.

//
Are you white??
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by peterozavi: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU GUYS CARRYING OUT THAT IMPLEMENTATION.

NAIJA ECONOMY F9
LIGHT F9
JOB EMPLOY' F9
SECURITY F9
GOOD GOVT' F9
UNDERAGE MARRIAGE A1
RAPE CASE A1
BOMBING A1
PLANE CRASH A1
CORRUPTION A1
EMBEZZLEMENT A1
FG THIEVES A1+
KILLING A1
RITUALISM A1

NAIJA WHO UNA DEY DECIVE. WE NO BE MUGU.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
peterozavi: THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU GUYS CARRYING OUT THAT IMPLEMENTATION.

NAIJA ECONOMY F9
LIGHT F9
JOB EMPLOY' F9
SECURITY F9
GOOD GOVT' F9
UNDERAGE MARRIAGE A1
RAPE CASE A1
BOMBING A1
PLANE CRASH A1
CORRUPTION A1
EMBEZZLEMENT A1
FG THIEVES A1+
KILLING A1
RITUALISM A1

NAIJA WHO UNA DEY DECIVE. WE NO BE MUGU.

We will know if they are Mugu or not coming 2015 election.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Xpset: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If they do it right, it will be a manufacturing plant for the likes of Toyota, Honda, Peugeot and the rest . . . But i wonder which coy in their right mind will wanna come to Nigeria in her current state, No electricity, no security, no good roads, no health care system to rely on incase of an accident . . . tongue

oga they don't need 70% of that to come to naija.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Xpset:

oga they don't need 70% of that to come to naija.

Please educate us as to what is needed?
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Jesuscom: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
GOOD DEV. N JOB CREATION 4 NAIJA BY GEJ.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
chop knuckles! your head dey dere!
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
thunder fire d yansh of this guy called naijathings dat wrote 'dem no fit' one million times as comment. Wtf is wrong with you?! angry
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Donlexino: U BE COW
then dat means you're a grandfather cow. Why quoting him?? I had to scroll for like eternity. Jeez
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by SHAAWA: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Really?
I was hopeful when they say mass housing was for civil servants who are contributors to the National Funds. Now i know better, may your case never be like mine.

Buddy dogg: this so great am happy. Now nigerian will be hoping to buy new cars
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by blaid: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
babarazy: GEJ is working.
working indeed!
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
this is akin to the fuel subsidy brouhaha. They're trying to save d excess money we spend on importing these vehicles from other countries and use it to improve our economy. Makes sense actually. BUT REALLY?! Don't tell me y'all believe them. Nigerian leaders dat can spew lies more dan enough for 3 planets. They're only looking for more funds to embezzle. Pls where are those free transit buses GEJ promised d masses to sidetrack d increase in transportation fare caused by d removal of fuel subsidy?? angry
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by tayo4ng(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
And what about tokunbo Air craft.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by OuchDaddy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
sheyie2007: what is this one saying lipsrsealed

He Is Very Intelligent.......... You lack the foresight to Uunderstand!

Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by juman(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
debbleopto: What PDP achieved for 14 years is increased poverty, this banning of used card is another way of further impoverishment. What have they done concerning Ajaokuta?

hmmm.

May be another noise making.
Re: FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
This getting funny, why hidding my posts or should use my deactivate account button?

Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. / Between A Honda Accord And A Toyota Camry / Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look