Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look (27810 Views)

Brabus' World's Most Powerful Twelve-cylinder SUV Is 4½ Times The Price Of G63 / Meet The New Mercedes E-class Cabriolet – Amazing / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by AutoJoshNG: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Brabus is without doubt one of the leading performance tuner for Mercedes and Maybach for more than 40 years now, having first been launched in 1977. The E-Class W213 is the latest luxury Mercedes sedan to get the tuning treatment, with a lots of after-market accessories that can boost the performance and also adds some more aggressive styling to the car. one of the latest exterior flourishes in the styling package include menacing air intake surrounds and a front spoiler which reduces lift on the front axle to improve the handling.

Elsewhere, a subtle spoiler can also be installed on the trunk lid, and the rear bumper can be fitted with a diffuser to show off its quad exhaust. This all combines to give the E-Class a much more menacing appearance, as well as improve the aerodynamics. Completing the exterior are optional monoblock alloy “Platinum Edition” wheels available at an extra cost, which range from 18 to 21 inches. Stiffer springs also lower the ride height by about 1.2 inches, but this only applies to models with air suspension. Of course, no tuning package is complete without some modifications under the hood.

The 3.0-liter turbodiesel in the range-topping E350d gets an additional 50 horsepower and added torque thanks to the D6 S kit, bringing the total to 305 horsepower and 531 lb-ft. 0-62 mph is now achieved in 5.7 seconds, making it two tenths of a second faster than the regular model. The electronic speed limiter is still in place, though, so you’ll still only be able to reach a top speed of 150 mph. The model below, the E220d, also benefits from a D3 power kit which boosts the power by an extra 27 hp and 37 lb-ft, bringing the total to 219 hp and 332 lb-ft.

Though the Performance figures weren’t disclosed, but it stands to reason that it should have an advantage over the sluggish standard model, which takes 7.3 seconds to reach 0-60 mph. As for the cabin, you get a typically extensive choice of lavish leather and Alcantara upholsteries to personalize your Merc, along with stainless steel scuff plates with a backlit Brabus logo in 64 colors (yes, seriously).

See more pictures below:

https://autojosh.com/brabus-gives-mercedes-e-class-stunning-new-look/

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by AutoJoshNG: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by soberdrunk(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
How much is it? Does it come in Kolanut brown? Areaboy2 i am about to outshine you grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by kingreign(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
How much is it? Does it come in Kolanut brown? Areaboy2 i am about to outshine you grin grin
No it doesn't, but it comes in IFA priest red. angry tongue tongue

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by sheedy407(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2017
If you want class,go for BMW and if you already have class,go for Mercedes Benz .

Behind is my baby of 16 plugs for "Need For Speed" but lagos road wouldnt allow

3 Likes

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Moreoffaith(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
HMMMMMM
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by remoranger(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
I thought long and I thought hard. It was a difficult decision but Alas!, Brethren and Sisthren, I couldn't find a single F*ck to give

13 Likes

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Mutuwa(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
wink

Just the best

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by lonelydora: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
MsDelilah, where art thou are? Coman see motor nah.
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Teniolasmart: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
;...............how much does it costthe exterior deisign to me is nt really special................................................maybe the interior should be sha
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2017
I will wait for Aba made... Or Pant-bus..

1 Like

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by cmon(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
This Brabus logo makes cars look like shinko....

12 Likes

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by olaolulazio(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
We only have 3 car brand as far is I'm concerned.

Benz

BMW

Others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by alexov(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2017
The craze for more speed and power is becoming something else, even in a luxury sedan that should be for cruising and showing off while you maintain that 40-50mph speed, they are looking for how to send people to go and see God with more speed. I don't mind the upgrades though as long as they don't replace the prestigious mercedes logo with that dreadful looking B.

8 Likes

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Jeoma11(f): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Perfect prototype
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by dayleke: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Just there
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Proffdada: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2017
I was expecting to see BRA-BUS undecided

3 Likes

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Kobicove(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Imagine, forking out some real dough for a car that is already expensive then spending additional money to tune it up and make it more exclusive...

This one na for people wey don over chop belleful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by jossy26: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Seriously when I first saw this topic I though op was referring to the infamous brabus of property section.....lol, nice ride though

1 Like

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Onyenna(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Wow!
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Rexnegro(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
A'ight
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2017
olaolulazio:
We only have 3 car brand as far is I'm concerned.

Benz

BMW

Others.
How about Audi?
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by CzarChris(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Brabus sha. I don't know why, but I just love that car sorry Machine, sorry Device. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Dyt(f): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

How about Audi?

Others

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by diportivo: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2017
kingreign:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga mi sir,e be like u neva chop do morning and na why u dey vex....

Iyan wa sir...pelu eran Oya toh fresh gan wink
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by OBAGADAFFI: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Brabus vs AMG which is better
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Kowor(f): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2017
That is a beast.
Mutuwa:
wink
Just the best
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by kingsizedude: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2017
sheedy407:
If you want class,go for BMW and if you already have class,go for Mercedes Benz .

Behind is my baby of 16 plugs for "Need For Speed" but lagos road wouldnt allow
see how you poorly screen grab somebody pic in the name of lie to attract fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
yuck!

ugly as fvck.

#TeamChevyCamaro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingreign:

No o the last wan asaw was in horse blood color o.
Re: Brabus Gives Mercedes E-class A Stunning New Look by Areaboy2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Agama Lizard red..

Haterz gon hate :p

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) / 12 Funny Scenarios You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered Danfo Bus / The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.