Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo (4497 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by pak: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2008
this is just an excerpt . . . . .

My Father Made Love To My Wife —Gbenga Obasanjo

Last View on Sat 28th June, 2008
Last Modified on Mon 14th January, 2008 4:46:16 pm
Author: Posted by Admin Sahara

In what appears to be a messy divorce between Gbenga Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, and his estranged wife, Mojisola Olayemisi Amope, the first son of the former president has dropped a bombshell on his father’s alleged sexual intimacy with his wife, Moji. Gbenga not only accused his own father and Nigeria’s former president of having sex with his wife before awarding contracts to her, but also alleged that his wife’s father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and other men slept with her.

This shocking revelation is contained in an affidavit he submitted to the court in response to a messy divorce case already in court.

I call this madness.

Can someone hold this guys before they totally strip themselves naked in public

You can read the full text of the story here
http://saharareporters.com/www/news/detail/?id=494
Re: My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by bilymuse: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2008
well well well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pikin wey say im mama no go sleep,
Re: My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by pak: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2008
me thinks there's something eccentric about having the 'obasanjo blood' in your veins
Re: My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by illusion2: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2008
Really stale gist !
Re: My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by benedo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
lipsrsealed Oro buruku o so sini lenu o tun bu'yo si (Horrible gist; tastes like smelly fart in the mouth even with salt added)
Re: My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by RedHotChic(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
Why are they bringing up this issue again? The matter is dead now. The truth is that a lot of fathers molest their daughters in Nigeria and I think the govt should look into it and there is a high chance that Moji 's father molested her but I seriously doubt that Obasanjo(Aremu) slept with Moji. Gbenga is just unhappy with his father over something he's yet to tell us.
Re: My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by 2Legit: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Why are they bringing up this issue again? The matter is dead now. The truth is that a lot of fathers molest their daughters in Nigeria and I think the govt should look into it and there is a high chance that Moji 's father molested her but I seriously doubt that Obasanjo(Aremu) slept with Moji. Gbenga is just unhappy with his father over something he's yet to tell us.

What proof or source do you have for this? The fact that it happened to you does not mean it happens to most other people.

(1) (Reply)

Ransome Owan Arrested By Efcc Over N5 Billion Fraud / Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? / REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.