Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN (4494 Views)

Easter Holiday: Osun Again Offers Free Train Ride / Statistics: Aregbesola can pay 9month workers unpaid salaries, not 3month / I’m Not God, But I Don’t See How Aregbesola Can Win – Tunde Odanye, Pdp Chieft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Last governorship election was dramatic and intriguing especially here on nairaland, people like gbawe promised us that they will deactivate their account if Apc lose ekiti state election, among all the people that made that promise only Gbawe kept his side of the bargain even though he have been commenting here with his numerous monikers.
Osun state election is coming up and its obvious aregbe will lose!!!
The atrocities he committed against osun people are going to be a stumbling blocks for him!
1)HE use substandard materials in executing state projects which most of the times result to collapse killing innocent citizens OF osun state
2)He is s religion fanatics. he forced pure Muslim and Christian missionary school to come together not minding their stand on the matter!. he is a confusionist
3)His certificates are not pure . it is not news that aregbe is refrigerator technician who is claiming he is an engineer with no prove to back his claim
4)he patronized Lagos construction companies leaving the once owned by his people. he spend most of his working hours in Lagos state.
5) unfinished projects , most of them gulped millions of naira
Aregbe will lose osun state election it is obvious, gone are those days mediocrity is celebrated.

19 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by truth4meal(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dude you need a new life this one is bought and paid for already. Its amazing to know you spew rubbish for a living. You must be a genius.

24 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
truth4meal: Dude you need a new life this one is bought and paid for already. Its amazing to know you spew rubbish for a living. You must be a genius.
please sir check that write up and point out any lie , if you didn't find any i demand an apology

22 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by truth4meal(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
You Know you are never going to get any apology because if anyone deserves an apology its the people of Osun state.

Now let me help you deliberate ignorance and mischief.
1. The biography of Aregbe is on the fp clearly stating all you need to know about his educational qualifications. You deliberately decide to lie and disparage him and you say u deserve an apology.
2. The school that collapsed is one in many that is still majestically housing students in the state. Was the one in Ejigbo deliberately built with sub standard materials or why is it collapsing when an election beckons?
3. The governor like every of his kind all over the world can't complete all their projects. I don't know how that is now a problem. That shows the governor is performing all I care

19 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by after1: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
truth4meal: You Know you are never going to get any apology because if anyone deserves an apology its the people of Osun state.

1. The biography of Aregbe is on the fp clearly stating all you need to know about his educational qualifications. You deliberately decide to lie and disparage him and you say u deserve an apology.
2. The school that collapsed is one in many that is still majestically housing students in the state. Was the one in Ejigbo deliberately built with sub standard materials or why is it collapsing when an election beckons?
3. The governor like every of his kind all over the world can't complete all their projects. I don't know how that is now a problem. That shows the governor is performing all I care

You are wasting your time bro. That kid is a troll and very senseless, If he is not from Benue today, he is from Anambra tomorrow. Have never seen a confused soul like that kid before, he is mentally unstable and need proper care. Pls, ignore him.

21 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
truth4meal: You Know you are never going to get any apology because if anyone deserves an apology its the people of Osun state.

all i need to know about his qualifications? the monument lies you guys pushed to fp was exposed there and then. enough of your lies jare

5 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by vedaxcool(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin this guy a joker, the same op that pronounced SLS can never become emir of Kano, and reality rightly "socked" him!

16 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by li2pac1717: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: please sir check that write up and point out any lie , if you didn't find any i demand an apology
can you tell me your state @ victorica before I comment because am very sure you are not from osun and even if you are, you are a bastard of osun

10 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by li2pac1717: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: please sir check that write up and point out any lie , if you didn't find any i demand an apology
can you tell me your state @ victorciza before I comment because am very sure you are not from osun and even if you are, you are a bastard of osun

3 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
li2pac1717: can you tell me your state @ victorciza before I comment because am very sure you are not from osun and even if you are, you are a bastard of osun
my state is very inconsequential here.
Aregbe is a confusionist.
He disrespected osun state Christians by turning respectable Christian mission schools into hijab wearing arena not minding the plea by the principal, his staff and the whole communities involved.

7 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
truth4meal: Dude you need a new life this one is bought and paid for already. Its amazing to know you spew rubbish for a living. You must be a genius.
That was how the boy gave reasons why SLS would not be made Emir. At the end of the day SLS became the Emir of Kano.

10 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That was how the boy gave reasons why SLS would not be made Emir. At the end of the day SLS became the Emir of Sokoto.
if not for the interference of Amaechi and other apc jobless governors who left their states to go and influence the selection, sanusi would not have become the emir!!!
some office are to kept holy but if apc chose to spoil the sacredness of emir selection then it is their fking business
please don't derail. stay ON topic

6 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: if not for the interference of Amaechi and other apc jobless governors who left their states to go and influence the selection of kano emirs selection also would not have become the emir!!!
some office are to kept holy but if apc chose to spoil the sacredness of emir selection then it is their fking business
please don't derail. stay ON topic
You speak like a f00l. What influence did the APC's governors had that couldn't be achieved by putting a call through.

9 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by idumuose(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That was how the boy gave reasons why SLS would not be made Emir. At the end of the day SLS became the Emir of Sokoto.

OrlandoOwoh:
SLS became the Emir of Sokoto Kano.
Fixed

5 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by blacksta(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Osi thread
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You speak like a f00l. What influence did the APC's governors had that couldn't be achieved by putting a call through.
you are the fool here. why then did Amaechi spend complete 5 days in kano during the emir saga

4 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by egift(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2014

9 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
egift: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1528769_www_lawrenciaudife_com_omiore-1_jpeg14bccbe03b92a898fae0add66efb19c6[/img]

OP, stop begging for corn. grin
hahaha begging for corn? lol
atleast omisore is natural and not a pretender
he chop corn and popcorn just like everyone of us. HE is a grass root man

5 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by NonFarmPayrol: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014

victorciza my man terrorising the jweeds as usual nice to see you cool cool
jweeds see you as their number one enemy but i know they cant see your breaklight cheesy

8 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by NonFarmPayrol: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
egift: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1528769_www_lawrenciaudife_com_omiore-1_jpeg14bccbe03b92a898fae0add66efb19c6[/img]

OP, stop begging for corn. grin

your picture is a disgrace to the South West and APCweed and your laughing, so aregbesola is ruling over hungry people shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

victorciza my man terrorising the jweeds as usual nice to see you cool cool
jweeds see you as their number one enemy but i know they cant see your breaklight cheesy
hahaha thanks boss
the jweed loves lies and mediocre.
aregbe your time is up

6 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by truth4meal(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
When his mates are busy campaigning with promises of a better future Omisore who this OP wish for his state is busy snapping photo with corn. When Aregbe is moving from one village to the other campaigning Omisore is on a corn eating spree. If you like write rubbish from now till eternity its coming from a paid brain. You people are not paid to reason anyways

7 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
truth4meal: When his mates are busy campaigning with promises of a better future Omisore who this OP wish for his state is busy snapping photo with corn. When Aregbe is moving from one village to the other campaigning Omisore is on a corn eating spree. If you like write rubbish from now till eternity its coming from a paid brain. You people are not paid to reason anyways
really
promises of better future he can't provide with his 4 years
who are you trying to impress

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by mayorall(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Last governorship election was dramatic and intriguing especially here on nairaland, people like gbawe promised us that they will deactivate their account if Apc lose ekiti state election, among all the people that made that promise only Gbawe kept his side of the bargain even though he have been commenting here with his numerous monikers.
Osun state election is coming up and its obvious aregbe will lose!!!
The atrocities he committed against osun people are going to be a stumbling blocks for him!
1)HE use substandard materials in executing state projects which most of the times result to collapse killing innocent citizens OF osun state
2)He is s religion fanatics. he forced pure Muslim and Christian missionary school to come together not minding their stand on the matter!. he is a confusionist
3)His certificates are not pure . it is not news that aregbe is refrigerator technician who is claiming he is an engineer with no prove to back his claim
4)he patronized Lagos construction companies leaving the once owned by his people. he spend most of his working hours in Lagos state.
5) unfinished projects , most of them gulped millions of naira
Aregbe will lose osun state election it is obvious, gone are those days mediocrity is celebrated.

Op please say Amen to this prayer.

If all this you said about Our Governor is true, May God's goodness and mercies follow you all the days of your life, God will grant you long live, You shall prosper, Your Generations shall not lack any good thing.

but

if all this you said has little or much lies in it, May you not live to witness the result of the election.

9 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
mayorall:

If all this you said about Our Governor is true, May God's goodness and mercies follow you all the days of your life, God will grant you long live, You shall prosper, Your Generations shall not lack any good thing.

but

if all this you said has little or much lies in it, May you not live to witness the result of the election.
little or much lies like seriously you arranged it to suit you?

Aregbe is a disgrace!
completion of state projects =zero

4 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by truth4meal(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: really
promises of better future he can't provide with his 4 years
who are you trying to impress
Dont you think its illogical arguing with you - I already know what you are. You are too predictable sef

5 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Mogidi: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
mayorall:

but

Back to sender in Jesus name. Same way you will kaput on or before 2015.

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by mayorall(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: little or much lies like seriously you arranged it to suit you?

Aregbe is a disgrace!
completion of state projects =zero

Sorry bro. Is that the only truth?.

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
truth4meal: Dont you think its illogical arguing with you - I already know what you are. You are too predictable sef
cowards are predictable! when they want to run away from argument they do so cowardly

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by mayorall(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mogidi:

Back to sender in Jesus name. Same way you will kaput on or before 2015.

Eeya Guilty.conscience and public acceptance in disguise. Take care bro.

5 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Mogidi: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
mayorall:

Eeya Guilty.conscience and public acceptance in disguise. Take care bro.

You make no sense, crawl back to your hole.

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by truth4meal(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: cowards are predictable! when they want to run away from argument they do so cowardly
I will rather be a coward than waste my precious time arguing with a fool. I don't expect anything reasonable from this debate so don't blame me if I allow u revel in self folly.
Your coward is out! peace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.... / Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter / Check Out Chealse Behaviour After Loosing To PSG- Wearing Pampers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.