Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend (1430 Views)

The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / In 2015, Ladies Demand For What Belongs To You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by Situation: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
I recieved the most astonishing and stunning text message of my lifetime this afternoon..my day started with so much gracefulness and energy well until 3:23pm when my phone buzzed and there it was in my face “otunba oga oo longtime no see, you seem to forget me so easily i can see it was so easy for after you ruined and destroy my entire life abi.am sure you are surprised as to how i got your cell number hmmm,just want you to know i have made of up my mind and am coming back to claim what is rightfully mine so you can tell all those useless riff raffs you dating to get going already.. Otunba i know you‘re player and cunning but this time i‘m equally ready for your game,you just call my bluff and see.and please Darling meet me @ j3 plaza tomorrow by 6pm i hope you haven‘t forgotten how we used to do it..kisses baby muah“ all i could do was sink into my seat..right now my mind is blank please i need serious advice because this is a very serious problem i just got myself dished
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by lipsyliscious: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
With my pop corn n can of coke, waiting to read replies cheesy dis na real gobe!
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wimps
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by Lovetinz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Otunba, Otunbaby Relaxxxx,
This is your reply:
Honey, I hav been expecting this message, I will be there 30minutes early.
I cant wait to be your 1. all over again.
Muah muah muah.
Then get there early, and start calling her non-stop to say you are there.

1 Like

Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
The police is your friend. This is a veiled threat. Report her at the nearest police station. This will avert any kind of "na devil work" ending in this your story.
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by Situation: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lovetinz: Otunba, Otunbaby Relaxxxx,
This is your reply:
Honey, I hav been expecting this message, I will be there 30minutes early.
I cant wait to be your 1. all over again.
Muah muah muah.
Then get there early, and start calling her non-stop to say you are there.
thats absolutely gonna boost her confidence and ego *mixe-feelings*
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by didicold(f): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Laff haf killed me, iku lere eshe

1 Like

Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by lipsyliscious: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
@op d babe sounds lyk all dis girls dat will end up on The Sun newspaper for pouring acid on her lover because she was jilted grin just saying. And don't forget that African juju is real oh...
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by dabrake(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Serious gobe.
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by larride(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Omo see gobe....
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by madone: 3:28am On Oct 04, 2013
#hehehehehehehehe# in Japanese # go and finish wat u started
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Reply by telling her u have been waiting and looking for her, but u cud not find her. Tell her that the ritualists who u visited for money ritual asserted that she is the only potent being who u cud use for ritual money. Tell her he has predicted that she would show up one day and if she does, you shud quickly make use of the opportunity, as she is your last chance of making money. Tell to come now now and nite delay it.

1 Like

Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by NDSMART(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2013
u better run for ur life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Its time to pay for ur crime otunba! Go n fcckin pay!
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by Situation: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jenams: Its time to pay for ur crime otunba! Go n fcckin pay!
Comon mate we all have bad relationships and it wasn‘t my fault to be candid about the so called union.and the b.tich is referring to a “5years“ long dead relationship you can imagine 5years *haba*
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by PastorAji(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Situation:
Comon mate we all have bad relationships and it wasn‘t my fault to be candid about the so called union.and the b.tich is referring to a “5years“ long dead relationship you can imagine 5years *haba*

I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ yaff in swahili....my BROS.....I DON ENTER 1 CHANCE

tpacalipse: Reply by telling her u have been waiting and looking for her, but u cud not find her. Tell her that the ritualists who u visited for money ritual asserted that she is the only potent being who u cud use for ritual money. Tell her he has predicted that she would show up one day and if she does, you shud quickly make use of the opportunity, as she is your last chance of making money. Tell to come now now and nite delay it.

Exactly on point
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by 25omega(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
nothing to fear here. she is just trying to get back in your good graces after a bunch of other guys have left her. Simply send her a message stating

Hey

It's was a surprise to hear from you today. Hope all is well with you. Just wanted to let you know that i am involved with someone i care about. Meaning i don't want anything to do with you and i will not be meeting you anywhere. Also, please delete my number and forget about me. Sorry if this sounds harsh but i just want to make sure that there is no confusion with this matter. Have a good life

signed
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Otunba why? cry
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by flexshop(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
*ehrmmnn, Otunba Otunba Otunba, how many times I call ur name? Person wen dem put sugar for I'm mouth dey vomit am ni? See free show wey you wey claim to be a player sey refuse.
No mind wetin dem tell you, go the place.
Two things are involved, its either she wan give you AIDS or she wan make U̶̲̥̅̊ continue dey bang am.if na bang, you are safe, if na aids, two things are involved, either you commit suicide or you continue dey live, either way, ONLY one thing is involved, YOU WILL DIE
grin
Re: I Want What Belongs To Me Back-claims Ex Girlfriend by addictiv(m): 1:11am On Oct 05, 2013
dude do you own a hand gun? now isnt a bad tym to get one....just saying

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND, Love At First Sight / 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You / Exposed: Ini Edo’s ‘cheating’ Can Of Worms Revealed By Husband’s Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.