Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

DSTV Nigeria: Open All African Movie/entertainment Channels For ALL Subscribers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Nigeria: Open All African Movie/entertainment Channels For ALL Subscribers (1090 Views)

GOTV Open All Channels This Weekend. / How Much Does DSTV Nigeria Make Monthly? / Re: Free Christian, Muslim And Entertainment Channels On Satellite Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Nigeria: Open All African Movie/entertainment Channels For ALL Subscribers by ujuslims(f): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks for taking an interest in signing my petition, "Multichoice (DSTV) Nigeria: Open all African movie/entertainment channels for ALL subscribers."

Can you help this petition win by signing and asking your friends to sign too?

Click the link below and you can sign

http://www.change.org/petitions/multichoice-dstv-nigeria-open-all-african-movie-entertainment-channels-for-all-subscribers?share_id=brZSiMbpQN&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

It's easy.

There's also a sample email below that you can forward to your friends.

Thanks again -- together we're making change happen,

Uju Ikpa

---------

Note to forward to your friends:

Hi!

I just signed the petition "Multichoice (DSTV) Nigeria: Open all African movie/entertainment channels for ALL subscribers" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/multichoice-dstv-nigeria-open-all-african-movie-entertainment-channels-for-all-subscribers?share_id=brZSiMbpQN&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition
Re: DSTV Nigeria: Open All African Movie/entertainment Channels For ALL Subscribers by johnwizey: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2013
But will it change anything?
Re: DSTV Nigeria: Open All African Movie/entertainment Channels For ALL Subscribers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
What exactly is the point of your petition? undecided
Re: DSTV Nigeria: Open All African Movie/entertainment Channels For ALL Subscribers by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Okay I just checked it.
Shey you think sey na the nonsense 'Aki and Pawpaw' kinda movies wey dem dey show for Africa Magic and co.....you think na that type dem dey show for Africa Magic Entertainment? undecided undecided undecided. No dey enjoy the other Africa Magics you have jejely grin
Re: DSTV Nigeria: Open All African Movie/entertainment Channels For ALL Subscribers by ujuslims(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
The point is that we need to get more value for what we pay.. And we don't even get something as simple as Africa magic entertainment which should come freely. pls just sign... Thanks
Re: DSTV Nigeria: Open All African Movie/entertainment Channels For ALL Subscribers by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
ujuslims: The point is that we need to get more value for what we pay.. And we don't even get something as simple as Africa magic entertainment which should come freely. pls just sign... Thanks

And what value are you talking about? You want to be watching high quality Nigerian movies for NGN1,500 per month? People pay that 1,500 (for one) to see them at the cinemas.... Abi na 'Omotola: the real me' you wan watch? abi that of Jim Iyke? Or probably...you wanna watch the gripping entertainment shows like Star gist, 53 extra etc, or the high quality series? C'mmon they are fair enough to have bouquet at different prices to suit everyone's capabilities and tastes! If you're really desperate to watch africa magic entertainment, then increase your pay or just forget about it.... Or get a another cable TV.
Afterall, you dey watch DSTV before they introduced AM Entertainment and you no get sick..abi? smiley smiley smiley smiley

Nothing will come out of your petition....cos it doesn't make sense. My 50kobo

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To 'fast & Furious 7' Following Paul Walker's Death? / Maya: A Short Horror Film I Directed / Has Anyone Gotten The Tstv Decoder So Far? If Yes, Please Share Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.