Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (32504 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / University Of Benin Students And Graduates Chat Room / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2013
Why have you chosen to be behaving like a bladdered coot kook dud tot who lacks the knack to make a glorious kismet. Grow up man! Coz your posts here have been smacking of borkiness. I pray that you do not have a chancy kismet with this your haughty attitude@sermwell.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

who in d world doesnt knw a mad man....wen he goes street 2 street showin hz madnez
My oga i hail o o o. Abeg in d name of God jxt calm down abeg. No yab sermwell again abeg bro. I dey ground dey beg u o o o bros. I am a law student and as such i counter that idea that we are proud. I know you're a very good guy with charming courtesy though as human you tend to lose your temper at times.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2013
y2k62: All these derailers will now make matured people see this thread as crap. Let's add value to it instead @sermwell and the others.
Boss i domo your koyo o o o. Abeg i wan beg u mak una no xchange words with sermwell. Bro na God i tey beg u plz bros so dat d thread go mak sense. Al of us na UNIBEN family we b so mak we rep 4 outside world say we get gud character. If pple frm oda skul check dz thread cum dey c as we xchange words dem say uniben students na guttersnipes wey no get sense of maturity. Bros jxt 4get abt evrytin as e dey hot. We b one nd one luv blend us 2geda.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2013
Chiemeka orizu: Why have you chosen to be behaving like a bladdered coot kook dud tot who lacks the knack to make a glorious kismet. Grow up man! Coz your posts here have been smacking of borkiness. I pray that you do not have a chancy kismet with this your haughty attitude@sermwell.
bros abeg nw. Mak we mak dz thread dey lively. Bros plz no yab am again. Na beg i dey beg no b say i dey form.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2013
kolado: My oga i hail o o o. Abeg in d name of God jxt calm down abeg. No yab sermwell again abeg bro. I dey ground dey beg u o o o bros. I am a law student and as such i counter that idea that we are proud. I know you're a very good guy with charming courtesy though as human you tend to lose your temper at times.
intercessor- in- chief! Hu send u? How u wan take dey beg person wey don kolo? Guy use ur tyme do beta tin joor
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Adex097: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2013
you're not rep-ing us well bro angry sad.
Sermwell: anoda ravin mad psychiatric patient! U sound like sum1 high on sum new crack! Well, I wish u luck in ur exhibition of undiluted madness!keep it up
Pls calm down cool
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by SirTunechi(f): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: hmmmm! Don't u tink u also nid sum psychiatric attention? My guy go 4 anytin checkup cuz all don't seem well wit u o! Begin wit yaba left or uselu! If u ar nt in dis areas pls embark on a journey ryt nw as a mata of urgency
ure xo farmilier with diz placez i guez u av bin dere on several occasions....2 bad u weren't cured
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Adex097: you're not rep-ing us well bro angry sad.
Pls calm down cool
ok! Tanks bro!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

ure xo farmilier with diz placez i guez u av bin dere on several occasions....2 bad u weren't cured
owk! Happy sunday 2 u
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by SirTunechi(f): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2013
kolado: My oga i hail o o o. Abeg in d name of God jxt calm down abeg. No yab sermwell again abeg bro. I dey ground dey beg u o o o bros. I am a law student and as such i counter that idea that we are proud. I know you're a very good guy with charming courtesy though as human you tend to lose your temper at times.
i like diz post.......bt seriously dat guy iz nut
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by SirTunechi(f): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: owk! Happy sunday 2 u
well *coughs* hapi sundae 2 u
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Asakel(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: so u haven't cum bak 2 ur senses? So u tink every 1 is a street urchin like u? Well, just go get a life nd stop being melancholic! Isi azu like u
Plz o.
Nat ishi azu o
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Adex097: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

well *coughs* hapi sundae 2 u
lol...naughty guy . grin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Adex097: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: ok! Tanks bro!
you welcome cool
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by SirTunechi(f): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Adex097:
lol...naughty guy . grin
hmmmmmm. C.S.0
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Didi5(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2013
The purpose of this thread has been defeated.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

which guy be dat?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Didi 5: The purpose of this thread has been defeated.
really? Walk away na!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by ceosville(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2013
I rep NAPHER-SD who is with me??
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2013
ceosville: I rep NAPHER-SD who is with me??
which 1 is NAPHER-SD na?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: intercessor- in- chief! Hu send u? How u wan take dey beg person wey don kolo? Guy use ur tyme do beta tin joor
and to think that you're going to be my senior when I eventually start my 100L...yuk...so disgusting. YOU LACK MANNERS. You are probably one of those kids hurried to the uni from age 13-15...very unripe. Pray that God forgive u as u go to worship 2day.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2013
y2k62: and to think that you're going to be my senior when I eventually start my 100L...yuk...so disgusting. YOU LACK MANNERS. You are probably one of those kids hurried to the uni from age 13-15...very unripe. Pray that God forgive u as u go to worship 2day.
u can choose not 2 cum 2 law if u don't really want me 2 be ur snr! Weda I got dere @ age 10 is irrelevant! Wat matas is I'm ur snr 4 life in dis profesion( dat is if u eva made it here) so shut ur mandibles up and giv respect 2 hum its due! Deluded kid
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Anybody can claim anytin here o,its a faceless forum. Me na VC, Oya make una no fight again.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: intercessor- in- chief! Hu send u? How u wan take dey beg person wey don kolo? Guy use ur tyme do beta tin joor
You jxt relax 1st as e dey hot mak we pour cold water 4 d fire. Dz world na small world so mak we use undastandin run tinz. Law or no law wu go dey successful go dey successful. U luk lyk prsn wey gentle nd my blif b say we get gud character. U jxt calm down.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

Many thanks for your understanding. We are one, from the same family(UNIBEN). Students from other schools are surfing on this page. Lets exhibit good sense of maturity and quit our adversarial toga. Bros u b sure guy nd my personal guy.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2013
y2k62: and to think that you're going to be my senior when I eventually start my 100L...yuk...so disgusting. YOU LACK MANNERS. You are probably one of those kids hurried to the uni from age 13-15...very unripe. Pray that God forgive u as u go to worship 2day.
My guy plz e don do abeg. Lyf dey more than law. U read law no mean say na u go dey successful paz anybody. As u dey enta dat faculty jxt dey bury ur head on top ur book alwaz bcus ENL courses na die. No yab sermwell again shey u get na ur senior. U b my guy nd we go stil meet one day 4 d faculty naxo lyf b. Law dey chack person lyk alomo but lyf dey more than dt. If u enta d faculty u go undastnd but 2 me law na small tin bcus i don dey my 3rd year nw. So big bros promise me u go comport ursef 4 dz thread nd no go xchange word with sermwell again. Sermwell na my bros 4 d faculty nd u go stil knw am l8a.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by danox(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Good afternoon greatest Uniben students.Pls medical students in the house,can you just give a brief info on the pace of academic activities in the Uniben Medical School.By God's grace,I hope to come in through DE this next session.Pls,I will appreciate your responses.Thanks
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
chidyhels: Anybody can claim anytin here o,its a faceless forum. Me na VC, Oya make una no fight again.
u b VC abi, if u no open sch nxt week u go c
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jazinogold(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
m disappointed! so sad!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
kolado: My guy plz e don do abeg. Lyf dey more than law. U read law no mean say na u go dey successful paz anybody. As u dey enta dat faculty jxt dey bury ur head on top ur book alwaz bcus ENL courses na die. No yab sermwell again shey u get na ur senior. U b my guy nd we go stil meet one day 4 d faculty naxo lyf b. Law dey chack person lyk alomo but lyf dey more than dt. If u enta d faculty u go undastnd but 2 me law na small tin bcus i don dey my 3rd year nw. So big bros promise me u go comport ursef 4 dz thread nd no go xchange word with sermwell again. Sermwell na my bros 4 d faculty nd u go stil knw am l8a.
well said! I tink a word is enof 4 d wise!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: u can choose not 2 cum 2 law if u don't really want me 2 be ur snr! Weda I got dere @ age 10 is irrelevant! Wat matas is I'm ur snr 4 life in dis profesion( dat is if u eva made it here) so shut ur mandibles up and giv respect 2 hum its due! Deluded kid
This is proof dat u're a kid. Sooo narrowminded. I'm in for medicine not law. Remember its not how far buh how well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Man And His Two Daughters Have Their Convocation Ceremony On The Same Day (Pix) / Delsu Post Ume Cut Off Mark / Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.