Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? (1606 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Kasalx: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
My wife do fell asleep so easily.I begin to get annouyed over this act.This is because,in the day time,being at home she can easily sleep off and that will not prevent her from same at night.Most of the time she will lay on bed,the next minutes she will sleep off.The one that irritates me most is as a husband,having come back from work and after taking the night meal,then about to relax,i may raise a topic for discussion,hardly can the discussion starts than she fell asleep,i will be talking and after like some minutes,i will discover that i am discussing with an empty room as she had already started dozzing.This affects good communication because i feel that married couples do use most nights after their meal,will relax,discuss,share ideas even on days activities,etc.She is not working,otherwise one would have said that it is over stress.Most times,because of this,what i do is anytime i want us to discuss,i will tell her that she will sit on a chair instead of laying down before i can start talking,she will say i should talk that she is listening,but as soon as i start,the next thing is me talking to an empty house.Pls is this normal or what should i do?
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by overdrive(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Congratulations u will soon become a father. Welcome to fatherhood.

3 Likes

Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by UjSizzle(f): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
OP what does she spend the day time doing? There's a possibility she's fatigued undecided (or pregnant).

1 Like

Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by lipsyliscious: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tse-tse fly bite or she's pregnant, except she is doing something u don't know about wen u aren't around bt I believe it's pregnancy! Congrats oh!

1 Like

Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by veave(f): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
you think its easy to be a house wife? try it and see... mtchwww... get her a house help... and stop whinning like a spoilt child joor..

2 Likes

Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by greedie1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
lol @ talking to an empty room. funny poster grin
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by lertee(f): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
I love sleeping too but once it will affect my home,I can control it.
Your wife may be pregnant or she had too much chores to do or she's just being lazy.
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....“womens” are too lazy
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Ngenge(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Quite strange. Hope she doesn't sleep while cooking,bathing,in d toilet or while walking. Any day u ar around like saturdays nd sundays,check wat her activities looks like. Hw old is ur marriage?
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
^ Yea, good point. I hope she doesn't fall into danger. OP, time for your wife to go to a Doctor.
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
have friend like dat,he sleeps like hell,hate driving with him,cos journey would be boring. check her chores daily,it maybe fatigue,or pure lazziness on her side.
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU ANGRY IS IF SHE FALLS ASLEEP WITH YOUR DIKC IN HER MOUTH,....OTHERWISE JUST LET HER SLEEP
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Not saying she has a sleep disorder, but you never know. The earlier you find out, the better. She should go get checked out, just to be on the safe side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd8RWKijgEI

1 Like

Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by kambo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
It has nothing to do with house work or chores. It's a fallout of cultivated bad habits from her early years and as such its hard to break. Talking wont do. Expressing dissapointment wont either.
You must hav seen hints and traits of this in earlier stages of ur interaction.
One side cure cud b to make take up a physcal activity like jogging exercise etc and stick at it regularly. Dynamic active people are rarely slouchy and dozey. Trade the couch pillow lifestyle of mayb moping away at african magic/nolly wood junk for the exercise program.
More harsher measures to done only a few times and with discretion wud include, pinching and a suprising slap - the shock alone will clear her eyes- but u gat a b careful here. If she the resentful begrudging hardly forgiving type u cud b in for a hard time.
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by 50calibre(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
I'm surprised at the level of ignorance displayed by some people here, the best they could come up with is pregnancy?? Pathetic!!

@op it's possible your wife has some kind of sleeping disorder, cardiac problems or even depression. Constant feeling dizziness/fatigue is never a good thing, there must be an underlying health issue, most especially when the person sits at home all day, yet sleeps like a koala. I could have said you have her checked for trypanosomiasis, they are really common in tropical Africa but since you mentioned no other abnormalities/symptoms, it's unlikely.

In the meantime you might want to make her start taking coffee, copious amount of coffee, it contains a stimulant called caffeine that keeps sleep away, my recipe for exam studies.
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Kasalx: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
veave: you think its easy to be a house wife? try it and see... mtchwww... get her a house help... and stop whinning like a spoilt child joor..

it is not about being a house wife.It has been like that from onset.Just that i thought its something she can change as time goes on.Unfortunately its not,and such now annouys me.
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by ITbomb(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is she a house wife, if yes, get her a job.
Also , find out what interest her, and do it together, while at it, open up any discussion you had in mind
If she is pregnant, sign for her while she sleeps
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Enegod(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
veave: you think its easy to be a house wife? try it and see... mtchwww... get her a house help... and stop whinning like a spoilt child joor..
yes...get a sexy house help
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
May be she was infected of tripanomosiasis a disease from tse-tse fly.

Solution: keep a clean environment.
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Expensivem(f): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
dvdon: May be she was infected of tripanomosiasis a disease from tse-tse fly.

Solution: keep a clean environment.

I was taught in school that tripanomosiasis is. For Animal while sleeping sickness is for human caused by d same insect tse-tse fly.
I don't know if its correct , I'm just asking.

Back to base...@opps if ur wife is over weight , she should engage her self in exercise. Skipping is a small but mighty program for weight reduction. She should watch her intake. Or better still visit a Doctor.
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Popowaa: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
lipsyliscious: Tse-tse fly bite or she's pregnant, except she is doing something u don't know about wen u aren't around bt I believe it's pregnancy! Congrats oh!
Re: She Easily Fell Asleep And Sleeps So Often,is It Normal? by Popowaa: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
lipsyliscious: Tse-tse fly bite or she's pregnant, except she is doing something u don't know about wen u aren't around bt I believe it's pregnancy! Congrats oh!
lmfao

(1) (Reply)

. / Can You Leave The Person You Are Seriously Dating At The Moment For N10m / Name Three Things Guys Should Not Be Doing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.