Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,900 members, 7,956,400 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals (2873 Views)

Joel Osteen: God Absolutely Accepts Homosexuals / Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Youngzedd(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Yooguyz:
the op is clearly misinterpreting Joel osteens comments. Go through the post again, compare and summary and joel's comments.

No mind them.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2013
nlMediator:

Well, at least you have enough decency to admit that you made a 'mistake.' That should teach you some lessons that people make mistakes and misspeak. When others do, do you descend on them and refuse to accept any explanation they provide? Hope you know that you'll be judged by the same standard you use for others. Also, when you want to level an accusation against others, especially fellow christians, just pause and ask yourself if you are certain to back up your claim. Finally, since your attack on Joel has been premised on the false claim that he said he had 16,000 gays in his church, would you now admit that your attacks against him and his stance on homsexuality are baseless and should be abandoned?

And by the way, what I said was that Pastors Joel and Lazarus preach the same thing regarding financial prosperity. If you have contrary proof, kindly present it. Don't muddy the waters by bringing in their messages on eschatology or dressing in church.

COME, IS LIKE YOU DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO I POSTED ABOUT HIM ON GAY ISSUES. SAYING THAT GAYS CAN ALSO MAKE HEAVEN. AND OPRAH, HIS ACCOMPLICE CLAIMING THEIR ARE OTHER WAYS TO GOD. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

MY CLAM ON JOEL SAYING GAYS CAN MAKE HEAVRN IS NOT BASELESS, THAT IS THE VIDEO I POSTED. HE SAID IT WITH HIS MOUTH AND NOT ANOTHER. WHEN HE WAS ASKED BY LARRY ON CNN LIVE, THAT THOSE THAT DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS IF THEY WILL MAKE HEAVEN, HE ANSWERED BY SAYING, HE DOES NOT KNOW. PLEASE DOES THAT NOT SHOW THAT JOEL OLSTEEN IS FALSE PASTOR WORKING FOR THE DEVIL. IF NOT, THEN, WHAT IS HE PREACHING? AND WHO IS HE WINNING SOULS FOR....GOD OR WHO? NO HE IS NOT WINNONG SOULS FOR JESUS BIT SATAN HIMSELF.

DO YOU THINK JOEL DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING? HE KNOWS MY FRIEND. IF YOU CLAIM, YOU UAVE BEEN TO HIS CHURCH BEFORE OR WATCHE THE VIDEO I POSTED AND YOU STILL CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT HERE THAT MEANS, SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH YOU AND YOU DONT HAVE TUE EXPERIENCE OF SALVATION.

I COULD REMEMBER, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ALSO SAID THAT PASTOR LAZARUS PREACHING IS THE SAME WITH JOEL OLSTEEN. IN FACT, THAT ALONE CONVINCED ME THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.

HMMM....AM AFRAID, THE ANTICHRIST HAVE SENT HIS FALSE PROPHET ALL OVER THE WORLD, MANY OF THEM ARE THOSE YOU SEE ON TELEVISION. THEY HAVE SPIRITUAL MARK OF THE BEAST ON THEM WHICH INDELIBLE. THEIR AIM IS TO HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AND WIN SOULS FOR THE DEVIL.

MAY THE LORD OPEN THE BLINDED SPIRITUAL EYS OF HIS PEOPLE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. AMEN.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2013
aManFromMars:

So the Bible represents God?

And the Bible was written by men.

Connect the dots.

cool

I PITY YOU ARTHEIST, YOU ARE NOT AN ATHEIST T ALL. I KNOW YOU BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD. IT IS JUST UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU ARE FORCING YOURSELF TO BE ATHEIST. SORRY! DID YOU FALL FROM THE SKY...OR BORN OF A WOMAN? WHENBIN YOUR MOTHERS WOMB THEIR IS NO BONE IN YOU, BUT YOU CAME OUT AND NOW YOU HAVE STRONG BONES AND AN ADULT WITH BIGGER BODIES.YOU SLEEP AND WAKE UP, AND ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE. THE MOON, THE SUN AND ALL THE PLANET STAND ALONE EVEN YHE EARTH WITHOUT ANY PILLAR.

HMMM...I PRAY YOU REALISE THE TRUTH NOW BEFORE DEATH COMES YOUR WAY.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2013
I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT GAYS WILL LOVE JOEL OLSTEEN.

THE BIBLE SAYS WE SHOULD JUDGE RIGHTEOUSLY. A TRUE PREACHE WILL JUDGE AGAINST SIN, REBUKE IT AND PREACH THAT ALL SHOULD REPENT. THAT IS TRUE JUDGMENT. Micah 3:8 KJV. "But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord , and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin."
A CONPROMISING PASTOR OR SINFUL PASTOR IS THE ONE THAT WIL NOT KIKE TO SPEAK AGAINST SIN. IF ASKED, HE WILL SAY, "I AM NOT THE ONE TO JUDGE," JUST LIKE THE ANSWER OF POPE FRACIS WHEN THE PRESS MEN QUESTIONED ABOUT GAY ISSUES.
John 7:24 KJV
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by nlMediator: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
peteregwu:

I COULD REMEMBER, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ALSO SAID THAT PASTOR LAZARUS PREACHING IS THE SAME WITH JOEL OLSTEEN. IN FACT, THAT ALONE CONVINCED ME THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Can you provide any proof of where I said the above? Of course, you cannot. Because you're doing the work of the devil as an accuser of the brethren.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
nlMediator:

Can you provide any proof of where I said the above? Of course, you cannot. Because you're doing the work of the devil as an accuser of the brethren.

Call me whatever you like. If at this point you still in susport of Joels preaching. hmmm...I doubt if you know what salvation is all about. somebody who is not sure if Jesus is the way or not. this is just pathetic. read your comment below.

"You're speaking out of plain
ignorance. I've listened to Joel
Osteen far many times, apart from
being in his church many times, to
know that your views of him are
incorrect. And for your information,
I've listened a lot to Pastor Lazarus
Muoka and testimonies from his
church, and there is no difference
between both preachers beliefs
regarding prosperity. If you have any
evidence to the contrary, please point
it out directly and clearly, instead of
long meaningless messages from
others."
www.nairaland.com/1435400/false-promise-prosperity-gospel-why
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
nlMediator:

Call me whatever you like. If at this point you still in susport of Joels preaching. hmmm...I doubt if you know what salvation is all about. somebody who is not sure if Jesus is the way or not. this is just pathetic. read your comment below.

Re: The False Promise Of The
Prosperity Gospel: Why I Called Joel
Osteen And Joyce
by nlMediator : 12:49am On Sep 13
^^^
"You're speaking out of plain
ignorance. I've listened to Joel
Osteen far many times, apart from
being in his church many times, to
know that your views of him are
incorrect. And for your information,
I've listened a lot to Pastor Lazarus
Muoka and testimonies from his
church, and there is no difference
between both preachers beliefs
regarding prosperity. If you have any
evidence to the contrary, please point
it out directly and clearly, instead of
long meaningless messages from
others."
www.nairaland.com/1435400/false-promise-prosperity-gospel-why
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by nlMediator: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
^^^

Of course, I know what I wrote and that was the same thing I repeated to you yesterday. But you chose to continue to spread your lies. If you don't know the difference between my words and your misrepresentations, keep on with your false assertions. And if you think Joel and I do not know about salvation, remind me again what difference your sentiments make? Joel's father, John Osteen was a respected pastor who ministered for about 50 years. He constantly held crusades in India and preached a lot in the U.S. He wrote books that blessed christians around the world - I first read his book when I was a student in Nigeria. John Osteen was a good friend of Kenneth Hagin and ministered with him, including at Hagin's famous camp meeting. If you believe that being in church all his life and listening to his parents preach, and now that he's 50, Joel still does not know what salvation is, but it's you that just crawled out of the jungle a few years ago that understands slavation, please suit yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2013
nlMediator: ^^^

Of course, I know what I wrote and that was the same thing I repeated to you yesterday. But you chose to continue to spread your lies. If you don't know the difference between my words and your misrepresentations, keep on with your false assertions. And if you think Joel and I do not know about salvation, remind me again what difference your sentiments make? Joel's father, John Osteen was a respected pastor who ministered for about 50 years. He constantly held crusades in India and preached a lot in the U.S. He wrote books that blessed christians around the world - I first read his book when I was a student in Nigeria. John Osteen was a good friend of Kenneth Hagin and ministered with him, including at Hagin's famous camp meeting. If you believe that being in church all his life and listening to his parents preach, and now that he's 50, Joel still does not know what salvation is, but it's you that just crawled out of the jungle a few years ago that understands slavation, please suit yourself.

A CHRISTIAN WHO DOES NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT GOD WILL JUDGE THOSE WHO IS HOLDING TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. GOD WILL SURELY DO THAT.

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE IN THE LORD OR AS A CHRISTIAN, GOD DOES NOT LOOK AT THAT. WHAT GOD IS INTERESTED IN IS THOSE WHO ARE STANDING AND PREACHING THE TRUTH. AND NOT THOSE SPEAKING LIES IN HYPOCRISY.

STOP BEING EMOTIONAL, CHRISTIANITY IS NOT ABOUT EMOTIONS BUT ABOUT OBEDIENCE TO GODS WORD, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. IF I PREACH HERESY, GOD WILL NOT SPEAR ME, I WILL BE JUDGED AND CAST INTO HELL IF I REPENT NOT. SO IS IT TO ALL CHOLDREN OF GOD AND PREACHERS.

IF MY PASTOR, LAZARUS DO THE SAME, HE WILL FACE THE SAME THING FROM GOD. FOR GOD DOES NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR ANY MAN.

SOME PASTORS DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE MEMBERS, THAT IS SOME HAVE DECIDED TO HIDE THE TRUTH AND SPEAK LIES IN OTHER TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

THAT IS WHY IN AMERICA, SOME PASTORS DONT WANT TO MAKE MENTION OF SIN OPENLY, THEY DONT WANT TO BE CRITICISED, OR LOSE MEMBERS, THEY LOVE MONEY. NOW BECAUSE OF THIS, THEY HAVE SOLD AMERICA TO SATAN AND SIN HAS COME UPON THEM. THEY NOW CALL SIN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOW SIN. AND IF YOU FAIL TO RECOGNISE OR KNOW THIS, THEN YOU ARE DOOMED. IN FACT, EVERY TRUE BELIEVER SHOULD BE ANGRY AT THIS. BUT YOUR OWN IS TO SUPPORT THEM. GALATIANS 1:10
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by mencer(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Christ receiveth sinful men,
Even me with all my sin;
Purged from every spot and stain,
Heaven with Him I enter in.

Sing it o’er and over again;
Christ receiveth sinful men;
Make the message clear and plain:
Christ receiveth sinful men.

Luke 15:2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Length Of Church Service Matter? / Life After Death – What Happens After We Die? / How Do I Know If I'm Possessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.