Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question (2777 Views)

Atheists Can Be Moral (concept Of Moral Mandala) / Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? / Christians, Muslims And Atheists, Can Jesus Christ Take Away Depression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Am a Jesus believer and I feel like answering Atheists questions today.
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Man2utd(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please don't start this.
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Mariangeles(f): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:
Don't be ridiculous...
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Man2utd:
Please don't start this.
Why ?
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by fantasticone1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
There are tons of questions you can't answer...

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
Don't be ridiculous...
How ?
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
fantasticone1:
There are tons of questions you can't answer...

Then I'll research on them
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Mariangeles(f): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

How ?
If you're a true Christian, you'd no not to go about seeking for arguments or creating room for mockery...

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by fantasticone1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

Then I'll research on them

I'm a believer bro and I'm trying to know God more... I'll advise you to prepare to answer any questions that comes your way, but don't ask for questions you might not be able answer.
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Mariangeles(f): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:
Don't be twisted... are you a Christian or not ?
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Man2utd(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

Why ?

Just wondering what you trying to achieve, and in order to avoid controversies.
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by purem(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

Who is God and who is Jesus?

Please read this before you proceed to your answer

We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5, Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1
If you are confused �,

Who is god?
Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?
No....

Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.
Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

How many are there in heaven?
Only one God.

Where's Jesus?

He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
Then how are they seated?

On one chair
Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?
Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Man2utd:

Just wondering what you trying to achieve, and in order to avoid controversies.

I might clear someone doubt in the process.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Mariangeles(f): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
purem:

They've prepared a feast for your kind...
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
I just wanna ask the op a simple question.
Have you ever seen a snake swallowing money?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
purem:

I understand your doubts, however I'll love it if you can be open minded enough and be civilized with your argument; This is not a win win discussion, let's teach each other;

Now to answer your question:
There are two Gods:
1. God the Father = Jehovah
2. God the Son = Jesus

>>God The Son says "God The Father is greater than God The Son"

>> Although Jehovah is greater than Jesus but they make decisions in unison, thereby we refer to them as ONE GOD
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:
Thanks for this platform sir, I'm a proud atheist and have tons of questions but I would only ask few.

1- How come God is jealous if he is the only one?

2- How would we be his children if Jesus is his only son?
3- If God was omni-Benovolent then how could evil exist? ( for instance, I gave you a pound of salt then I tell you to find sugar, where will it come from?)

Answer explicitly without talking in circle sir.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
aaronson:

1- How come God is jealous if he is the only one?
He's not the only one in charge of affairs on earth, There's Devil.
You only get jealous when you love someone and you don't want them to go astray;
God doesn't want to lose anyone to Satan (His competitor), thereby he gets jealous whenever anyone goes astray.

aaronson:

2- How would we be his children if Jesus is his only son?
He created Us, it's out of love that He descended so low to refer to us as his children and He also presents to us free will to make our decisions.

aaronson:

3- If God was omni-Benovolent then how could evil exist? ( for instance, I gave you a pound of salt then I tell you to find sugar, where will it come from?)

Evil exists because he gave us free will to choose whatever we want, You can decide to be good or bad;
When you deviate from God, you're automatically exposed to devil's trickery; It's not God's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by allenbaker5(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

You only get jealous when you love someone and you don't want them to go astray;
God doesn't want to lose anyone to Satan (His competitor), thereby he gets jealous whenever anyone goes astray.

He created Us, it's out of love that He descended so low to refer to us as his children and He also presents to us free will to make our decisions.

Evil exists because he gave us free will to choose whatever we want, You can decide to be good or bad;
When you deviate from God, you're automatically exposed to devil's trickery; It's not God's fault.

Over 250 people died in Akwa Ibom when a church building that was about to be launched collapsed. These people raised songs of praise and worship to God but when it was time for him to show up, no one felt his presence. Any idea where God or god was on that day?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
allenbaker5:

Over 250 people died in Akwa Ibom when a church building that was about to be launched collapsed. These people raised songs of praise and worship to God but when it was time for him to show up, no one felt his presence. Any idea where God or god was on that day?

You forgot to refer to natural disasters, many other events that destroy human lives and properties; Why bad politicians govern us......

To answer your question:
You have a wrong perception about God and that's the reason many are atheist;

God is currently not in charge of all affairs of this world, In fact the Bible refers to Satan as the god of this world.

It is true that God created the world and everything in it, it is also true that the world had fallen out of God's plan although he shows mercy to whom he wants to show mercy, thereby intervening in some selected issues;
The yardstick for his selections is known to him! Even the Bible says God takes the saint before the evil days.
He is God, He's not predictable, He does as it pleases him and He's Omniscient, He's wiser than us and He's accountable to no one.

If you use substandard materials to build Your house and you think God will stop the house from falling because you're a Christian, you're on your own.

If your vehicle is not in good shape and you drive it, God won't stop accident from occuring...
Even people that were going to Redeem camp died in vehicle accident.
Is it God's fault that the driver was reckless, the engine or road was bad ? Definitely Not!
Why didn't he stop it since he has th power to? He knows best and He's accountable to no one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by spongeisback: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
1) where's hell located.
2) our forefathers that didn't know about Jesus where will they be, heaven or hell?
3) All the prayers,fasting and wailing that have being done and is still being done by the Nigeria populace why isn't it reflecting in their lives and community?
4) why do God prefer irrelevant miracles than stopping world hunger?
5) where was God when his chosen people the Jews were being killed,maimed and used for experiments?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by allenbaker5(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

You forgot to refer to natural disasters, many other events that destroy human lives and properties; Why bad politicians govern us......

To answer your question:
You have a wrong perception about God and that's the reason many are atheist;

God is currently not in charge of all affairs of this world, In fact the Bible refers to Satan as the god of this world.

It is true that God created the world and everything in it, it is also true that the world had fallen out of God's plan although he shows mercy to whom he wants to show mercy, thereby intervening in some selected issues;
The yardstick for his selections is known to him! Even the Bible says God takes the saint before the evil days.
He is God, He's not predictable, He does as it pleases him and He's Omniscient, He's wiser than us and He's accountable to no one.

If you use substandard materials to build Your house and you think God will stop the house from falling because you're a Christian, you're on your own.

If your vehicle is not in good shape and you drive it, God won't stop accident from occuring...
Even people that were going to Redeem camp died in vehicle accident.
Is it God's fault that the driver was reckless, the engine or road was bad ? Definitely Not!
Why didn't he stop it since he has th power to? He knows best and He's accountable to no one!

Read your Bible bro. That's the problem with most Christians. Daniel 4:17 clearly states that God rules in the affairs of men, other translations put it as kingdom of men. If God was so silly to let Satan take charge of the world, then why do we call him God? And why did he say he rules in our affairs, our daily lives?

And God has promised to protect Christians. 2 Thessalonians 3:3- God promised to protect you from the evil one.

If he's going to sit there and watch all these things happen without protecting you, then he's the most incompetent ruler ever known.

And about God not being accountable to me, so with all the fight against dictatorship in the world, you mean we'll leave the earth only to meet another dictator in heaven? Not a good thing for God to do, not good at all

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by OtemAtum: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

I understand your doubts, however I'll love it if you can be open minded enough and be civilized with your argument; This is not a win win discussion, let's teach each other;

There are two Gods:
2. God the Son = Jesus

>> Although Jehovah is greater than Jesus but they make decisions in unison, thereby we refer to them as ONE GOD

Who is Vishnu?

note, I'm not an atheist but I'm a knower of God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Chimides etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
allenbaker5:

Read your Bible bro. That's the problem with most Christians. Daniel 4:17 clearly states that God rules in the affairs of men, other translations put it as kingdom of men. If God was so silly to let Satan take charge of the world, then why do we call him God? And why did he say he rules in our affairs, our daily lives?

And God has promised to protect Christians. 2 Thessalonians 3:3- God promised to protect you from the evil one.

If he's going to sit there and watch all these things happen without protecting you, then he's the most incompetent ruler ever known.

And about God not being accountable to me, so with all the fight against dictatorship in the world, you mean we'll leave the earth only to meet another dictator in heaven? Not a good thing for God to do, not good at all

*smiles*

The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions, goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies, education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations and false religions of the world are under his control and have sprung from his lies and deceptions.

Why do you lay so much emphasis on God's promises without referring to the requirements ?
God's promises get fulfiled at a cost (obedience to his laws)... When you obey his laws, he protects you and that doesn't mean you won't go through trials or even die in the process....

The truth is, about 93% of people that have walked on earth are dead; that some group of people feel bad about God won't stop them from dying and meeting God one day.... Be it Theist or Atheist, we'll all die one day.
It's crystal clear that God is not tyrannic because he gives us free will to make decisions even now.....

Do you think Apple should be accountable to latest iPhone on why they switched from aluminium to glass ?

God created You and he can do whatever He likes with you without answering your questions........
That you accept him or not doesn't stop him from existing and judging you after You exit this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
OtemAtum:
Who is Vishnu?

note, I'm not an atheist but I'm a knower of God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Baal, Chimides etc.

Got to know about Vishnu last year, it has nothing to do with Christianity but Hinduism.
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Who Fvcked Mary To Birth Jesus?

Dont Start What You Cant Finish

1 Like

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

There are two Gods:
2. God the Son = Jesus

You would end up confusing yourself and arguing with your fellow christians
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by allenbaker5(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
iamwhat:

*smiles*

The phrase “god of this world” (or “god of this age”) indicates that Satan is the major influence on the ideals, opinions, goals, hopes and views of the majority of people. His influence also encompasses the world’s philosophies, education, and commerce. The thoughts, ideas, speculations and false religions of the world are under his control and have sprung from his lies and deceptions.

Why do you lay so much emphasis on God's promises without referring to the requirements ?
God's promises get fulfiled at a cost (obedience to his laws)... When you obey his laws, he protects you [/b]and that doesn't mean you won't go through trials or even die in the process....

The truth is, about 93% of people that have walked on earth are dead; that some group of people feel bad about God won't stop them from dying and meeting God one day.... Be it Theist or Atheist, we'll all die one day.
It's crystal clear that God is not tyrannic because he gives us free will to make decisions even now.....

Do you think Apple should be accountable to latest iPhone on why they switched from aluminium to glass ?

God created You and he can do whatever He likes with you [b]without answering your questions
That you accept him or not doesn't stop him from existing and judging you after You exit this world.

O so this your god can only protect me if I obey his laws? Christians and their excuses. If you survive an accident, it's god, if you don't then you didn't obey his laws.

Too bad I've lost interest in those yeye laws written by a Jewish carpenter and his friends.

And forget about me, the only person that gets judged here is you, in your imaginary heaven of course.

If god doesn't want to answer my questions, why did you waste time opening the thread since you and him have no answers?
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 12:46am On Mar 27, 2018
darkchild64:

You would end up confusing yourself and arguing with your fellow christians

How ?
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by iamwhat: 1:16am On Mar 27, 2018
allenbaker5:

O so this your god can only protect me if I obey his laws? Christians and their excuses. If you survive an accident, it's god, if you don't then you didn't obey his laws.

Too bad I've lost interest in those yeye laws written by a Jewish carpenter and his friends.

And forget about me, the only person that gets judged here is you, in your imaginary heaven of course.

If god doesn't want to answer my questions, why did you waste time opening the thread since you and him have no answers?

Who told you saints can't die in an accident ? Stephen was stoned to death, Peter, Paul, Luke, John the Baptist.... were killed horribly even as they were obedient to God.
You need to be Open minded to understand these things and don't just hold on to a single aspect of a whole, Your perception about God is wrong already and I can't help you as you've mind up your mind not to receive any help.

Whoever sees God as a goody goody sky Daddy would definitely get disappointed.

Ordinary Buhari is there in Aso Rock and you've never gone to question him on the affairs of the nation and why He was muted for so long about herdsmen but you want to question God.

You'll continue to live in disappointed if you still see God as a being at the same level with you.

That you don't accept the truth doesn't change it from being the truth, that some groups chose not to acknowledge God doesn't change him from being God.

The most interesting part is that, We'll all meet with him one day be it Theist or Atheist. *smile*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by leke12(m): 4:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Every religion has a story to tell even atheists do. The best religion to practice is LOVE and the best law to observe is LAW OF KARMA.
Re: Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2018
iamwhat:

How ?

In the post I quoted you said that Jehovah is greater than Jesus,what that means is that Jesus and Jehovah are not one BEING,whether they take decisions together or not,it is just like the President and the vice president, the former is greater than the latter but they take decisions together.
This is the implication of what you said so if Jehovah is greater than Jesus then Jehovah is not Jesus and Jesus is not Jehovah,they are separate entities hence the concept of "the holy trinity" is squashed.
How can you answer questions from atheists when you make such contradictory comments about your religion "JEHOVAH IS GREATER THAN JESUS" how can a Christian who professes that the holy trinity exist say that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan Fasting Is Of Pagan Origin! / Doctrines Of Devils: The Great Roman Catholic Hoax Called Transubstantiation! / The Stupid Things We Do That Hinder Church Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.