Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The True Meaning Behind What Girls Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Meaning Behind What Girls Say (895 Views)

(pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) / What Girls Love Most In Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Behind What Girls Say by BlogsVila: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
1. I think of you as a brother.
Translation: You give me the creeps.

2. There's a slight difference in our ages.
Translation: I may as well be dating my dad.

3. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
Translation: I don't want to be seen in public with a dork like you.

4. My life is too complicated right now.

Translation: I'm busy seeing other guys. Who are you again?

5. I've got a boyfriend.
Translation: I'd rather be with my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.

6. I don't date men where I work.
Translation: I wouldn't date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building.

7. It's not you, it's me.
Translation: It's you. VIEW MORE HERE http://..com/2013/10/love-talk-true-meaning-behind-what.html
Re: The True Meaning Behind What Girls Say by tsidra(f): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
That is your boy brain at work and if that's the best you can do I'll assume you are very shallow. GIRLS say what they mean and mean what they say. So no need for assumptions.

You had better change your mindset or you'll spend the rest of your life alone and miserable.

1 Like

Re: The True Meaning Behind What Girls Say by jhidey08(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
tsidra: That is your boy brain at work and if that's the best you can do I'll assume you are very shallow. GIRLS say what they mean and mean what they say. So no need for assumptions.

You had better change your mindset or you'll spend the rest of your life alone and miserable.
don't mind him jare. Bt u're a beautiful lady o. Ur eyes and lips r driving me crazy. Chai. Jum'at mubarak.

(1) (Reply)

The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating / Romantic...white...men..nonsence / 10 Basic Rules For New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.