Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (15470 Views)

No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Federal Civil Servants,have You Been Paid Your August 2013 Salary? / Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by paix(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Even we the MILITARY SERVANTS are yet to be paid and can't go on strike.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Meringe(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
I was paid my sept salary before 20th sept.

It was the august salary that was delayed.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by victorD3: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Akwa-Ibom state government haven't paid o! In fact the commisioner of finance announced that there will be delay in salary. I wonder why a rich state as this that recieves 50billion some moths depends on federal allocation to pay salaries of less than 1billion.

Godwill Akpabio is busy sponsoring every group in the country and buying awards,
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yes. I got mine on the 16th!
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by eagleeye2: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
sharubutu: I've been a staff of the FCT Education secretariat for about two years now but I've never experienced the type of delayed payment of salary as the one I'm experiencing presently. Some people say it is as a result of hick-ups with the sharing of the federal allocation, some say the minister was not around to sign some documents. I want to know what truly is the cause of this delay.
what is your grade level and salary scale?
Let me see if I can do anything for you.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by creekman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
The delayed salary is as a result of our federal government insincererity.They made every federal government worker to undergo a verification excercise to mitigate against "ghost workers".Which is ok.But when salaries were eventually paid,some were fully paid their entitlement, some were only paid some part of their salaries and some were never paid at all.Now,government is saying it will take some months to resolve all these issues.I'm just wondering why a government that is suppose to be responsive creates a problem overnight and want to take 2 or 3 months to resolve the problem.Itz a shame!!!!...
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 2CatWoman: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
To the civil servants on this thread, judging by the standards of infrastructure and services in the country, do you actually do any WORK for your salaries. No offence.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by kodinate: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
ma papa collect im own yesterday come dey feel like galadima after 2 mnths of frustation.bt i be like say na august own.nairaland i no sure whether they don pay september own.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ToluFel(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
All d federal parastatals that operate IPPIS have collected their Sept. Salary since Sept. 20 .
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ketoprofen(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
ado123: The same happened at federal university of technology,akure.The federal Government is broke.They cannot pay salary any longer.Jonathan is piling up our money for 2015 election.He does not care if nigerians are hung
ry.I know my God will never allow him to win any election in this country if he chooses not pay my salary because of 2015 election.What happened to Abacha will surely happen to him

mechie onu.
Ihe niile jonathan.
I have received mine, my colleagues in fed hosps have received theirs or do we have diff presidents in dis country?
Y not go to ur accts dept in ur institution and ask how far.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ketoprofen(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
2CatWoman: To the civil servants on this thread, judging by the standards of infrastructure and services in the country, do you actually do any WORK for your salaries. No offence.

see this one o.
Unless u mean ghost workers like the ministers-of-state for biscuits and groundnuts.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Lilchilz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
3pleo: lol me na big boi already, i no need pocket money from my dad. Even if i need pocket money i go call my elder bro who is a doctor or my elder sister who is a pharmacist
who con ask u story now..haaa oqa oo
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by saint047(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
gbokukueba: Its apparent that the government of Nigeria is broke... My parent works for the Federal Government and its the same delayed salaries of late
which federal govt are u talking abt? Cos hav bein paid since last week.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ketoprofen(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
seanet02: Ogun State Salary earners have been paid despite the State not yet being paid its September
My Brother at Working at state hospital confirmed this. Don't know why he was paid because He is part of the striking doctors.

Doctors' strike started Sept 30, meaning they worked for 29days.
Y wouldnt d govt pay sb that worked for 28 completed days?
In the civil service, 15th of every month is the divide, if u work less than 15 days-u might not get anything but after the 15th, sure.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by saint047(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
creekman: The delayed salary is as a result of our federal government insincererity.They made every federal government worker to undergo a verification excercise to mitigate against "ghost workers".Which is ok.But when salaries were eventually paid,some were fully paid their entitlement, some were only paid some part of their salaries and some were never paid at all.Now,government is saying it will take some months to resolve all these issues.I'm just wondering why a government that is suppose to be responsive creates a problem overnight and want to take 2 or 3 months to resolve the problem.Itz a shame!!!!...
sharaaaaaaaaap my friend,u are a jobless man for saying such.dis govt has bein paying salary as at wen due.so if u hav nt be paid.it should be from ur ministery,bt I dnt tink u are a federal govt worker.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by frankchoice13: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
y on earth should we b laying curses on our leaders. If d curses are to materialise, there is every reason that we shal equally take share in wat bcomes of such leaders. lets b mindful of our utterances.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by osy77(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
sharubutu: I've been a staff of the FCT Education secretariat for about two years now but I've never experienced the type of delayed payment of salary as the one I'm experiencing presently. Some people say it is as a result of hick-ups with the sharing of the federal allocation, some say the minister was not around to sign some documents. I want to know what truly is the cause of this delay.

I was jst paid yesterday by 5pm...i work with FCDA
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by satellitedaisy: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
dapachez: Haba,I work in a federal government teaching hospital and the miracle since the IPISS issue started was that we got paid september salary on the 20th of september(though normally we get salaries last week of the month). Infacty when I got the aler I had to call some of my colleagues that night. The only snag nw is that they have not paid us the arrrears of the previous months that was deducted as when they started some of us were underpaid

Yes o o, mine too, was surprised to get alert on the 20th of september. It has not happened before
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by victorD3: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
searay: Me I don collect am yesterday. I represent Akwa Ibom

You are a liar
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by gbokukueba(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
saint047: which federal govt are u talking abt? Cos hav bein paid since last week.

Is it usual to oay some and leave others out? What sign is that?
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by obinrinrere: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
[b][/b]Same in ondo state,5 months still counting.these country sef
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by passendi: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
My father from civil defence 2012 said that there august and September salary have not been paid. That's bad
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ATMCARD2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
3pleo: My dad also has not been paid in PHCN kaduna here. Their salary dont take this long, i dont know whats wrong with this i.d.o.t GEJ
.I doubt if ur parents r stil alive?
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by passendi: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Our leaders are insensitive God will punish them one by one
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
3pleo: My dad also has not been paid in PHCN kaduna here. Their salary dont take this long, i dont know whats wrong with this i.d.o.t GEJ
so gej is an idiiot and u want an idiiot to pay ur fada. Dat means ur fada is an idiiot and he gave birth to an idiott son
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by AMossley(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
3pleo: lol me na big boi already, i no need pocket money from my dad. Even if i need pocket money i go call my elder bro who is a doctor or my elder sister who is a pharmacist
or your younger sister who is a lawyer
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Babe101: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
SoniaUK: I dey work wit delta state sha as a civil servant,for d past 6 months now dey don de pay us on 20th or 21st of each month til date.I got my sept salary on d 20th of last month being sept. But d money don finish oo.I need october own ni.

My sista no be small tin o! My own finish b4 30th sef embarassed
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by olabamiyo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
dapachez: Haba,I work in a federal government teaching hospital and the miracle since the IPISS issue started was that we got paid september salary on the 20th of september(though normally we get salaries last week of the month). Infacty when I got the aler I had to call some of my colleagues that night. The only snag nw is that they have not paid us the arrrears of the previous months that was deducted as when they started some of us were underpaid
i work in a teaching hospital too and workers on ippis were paid on 20th, sept. However those of us who were removed from ippis never see alert @all after 3wks..we're stil waiting on d hosptl
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cherish20:

10000 LIKES
Nwoke ahu kwesiri ka atugbuo ya n'okwute
likes don become food abi?
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cherish20:

10000 LIKES
Nwoke ahu kwesiri ka atugbuo ya n'okwute
like don become food abi?
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by zuchyblink(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
i'm a federal civil servant(health sector)but they don't pay us directly from Abuja,wot they do is to pay to our branch and the chief executive reduce the money and pay us peanut
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Stylaay(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
We got paid on the 20th of september. I think you should go to IPPiS or send a representative from your office. FG released funds for salaries before the 20th of sept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Customs Puts Motor Duty Payment 'On Hold' / Power Generation Drops From 4,708.3MW To 2,938MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.