Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? (8941 Views)

Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? / 7 Most Commonly Used Words In January 2012 In Naija / New Electricity Tariffs To Take Effect January, 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2012
Today is the 12th day of February 2012 could you believe that most federal civil servants including yours sincerely have not been paid their January 2012 salary without any explanation nor concern from this so called government that went to increase the price of fuel early this year.How do they expect us to foot our bills,take care of our families and even come to work. This is the same government that says he is poised to fight corruption in the country,tell me how people would not steal from the government when their salaries are not be paid at the right time,anyway, any money that comes my way in the office this week goes straight to my pockets and that is how its going to be until my salary is paid. Hisses and walks away
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by jpilata(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
The government wants to wicked you people,becos u people rejected fuel subsidy and went on protest,which made the government to lost billions of naira.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by omoalaro: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2012
Take heart, there is no money now, we spent a lot of money during the campaign for the last election.
You people have also refused to allow us to withdraw fuel subsidy so that we can recover a little. No vex, the neighbour to neighbour loot no reach you?, if you pertook in it, drink some water on top nau, you go belleful. NONSENSE AND INGREDIENT. Inhale your fresh air.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by ziccoit: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
I am ready to rain several boluses of curse on whoever want to say things are going to turn good in this country with the present system headed by "Mr fresh air"

A severely underpaid worker not getting paid on time is an injustice of highest order. You know, these people are wicked to the core.

@op, what kind of explanation do you expect from them? They don't explain, they always lie.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by ssjalo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
I though it was only police that was not been paid, although i'm not a police man but living close in the same area.

What happened with GEJ  PLEASE?,
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by omoalaro: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
ssjalo (m)« #4 on: Today at 05:26:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I though it was only police that was not been paid, although i'm not a police man but living close in the same area.

What happened with GEJ PLEASE?,

GEJ paid people's salaries in advace with subsidy money. It is now pay back time.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Harbb: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
It's well with us oooo!!!
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by PHIPEX(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
I taught i heard him say on NTA that Jan salaries should be paid on the 20th of January, maybe i didn't hear him well or was it 20th of Feb? Nawao, Can u imagine that most civil servants will be in Vals mood on Tuesday smiley smiley?
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by ssjalo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ OMO OLARO

I think GEJ most go for psychiatry check up wooooo.If not every nigerian will soon ignite.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by bulksms247(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hahaha, I told u civil servants not to go on strike but you refused and made my man GEJ lose billions of money. Na pay back time.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by femi4: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
We ll pay you double by feb ending. Its a problem caused by IPPIS
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by badesco(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
They were paid 3ays ago.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by jackpot(f): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
Our school chooked hand inside the school's pocket and paid us.

But that was just last week!
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by member479760: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
and Sanusi donating 100m naira from the CBN account to his own people while FG is owning salaries of its people and the president keep on looking.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by crowaddy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
Do  you   guys   think  the  civil Servants   processing  the  salaries  did   not  join  their colleagues  in  the  strike or    maybe  the  belong  to other  unions  other  than  the  NLC ?
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by dustydee: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
Beaf will not comment here now.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by dustydee: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
crowaddy:

Do  you   guys   think  the  civil Servants   processing  the  salaries  did   not  join  their colleagues  in  the  strike or    maybe  the  belong  to other  unions  other  than  the  NLC ?
If all they do is process salaries they would have finished by now.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by vanstanzy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2012
ziccoit:

I am ready to rain several boluses of curse on whoever want to say things are going to turn good in this country with the present system headed by "Mr fresh air"

A severely underpaid worker not getting paid on time is an injustice of highest order. You know, these people are wicked to the core.

@op, what kind of explanation do you expect from them? They don't explain, they always lie.
@ziccoit
Ha!Ha!!Ha!!! I LAUGH IN JAPANESE. HOW ON EARTH DO U EXPECT THEM TO PAY? WHAT DO U EXPECT THEM TO PAY WITH? WHY DO U THINK THEY PROMPTLY REMOVED THE SUBSIDY? I COULD GO ON& ON. THEY HAVE LAVISHED THE ENTIRE MONEY THEY MADE LAST YEAR& PROMPTLY INCREASED FUEL COST TO GET BACK MONEY FROM POOR DEFENCELESS MASSES. MIND U THOSE MONIES U HEAR ON TV& RADIO FOR INFRASTRUCTURES, I SUSPECT R ALOT LESS.
FRESH AIR& HIS GOVT ARE SO SPEND-TRIFT, THAT THEY NEEDED TO PLAY DOUBLE-TAKE ON US BY REMOVIG SUBSIDY. BUT WE DIDNT COOPERATE. NOW SEE THE REPERCUSION? THIS STALE AIR, I MEAN 'FRESH' AIR WILL LAST TILL 2015. SO JUST BE PATIENT. grin grin
NEXT COMPLIANT!!!
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by dmainboss: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2012
Its important that we screen every post on NL before we swallow it hook line and sinker and start spewing the GEJ hate crap. @op all FG workers are not necessarily paid the same time, so don't generalise. 2. GEJ does not pay salaries, he only comes in if there is a crisis and it is relayed to him. So the labour unions will ve to bring it to his attention. So please let's know if its ur agency or a particular ministry.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by omoalaro: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
ssjalo (m)« #8 on: Today at 05:48:07 PM »

@ OMO OLARO

I think GEJ most go for psychiatry check up wooooo.If not every nigerian will soon ignite.

Let nobody ignite, a better advice to nairalanders in federal civil service is for them to apply to BEAF for soft loans or dash, at least we are neighbour to neighbour on nairaland. Beside i hear that he is a generous "Gentleman", his own share of the neighbour to neighbour fuel subsidy loot should still remain.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Talking(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
D̶̲̥̅̊ problem ‎​Į̸̸̨§ not wt FG but wt IPPIS.some has been paid so odas may not hav bn paid because ☀̤̣̈̇f issues wt dia info on IPPIS website. ɪ̣̝̇τ̩̩̥ will soon b resolved
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by Yinkay: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
Which one is Ippis? Na dat one market women go take from you for foodstuffs?
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by femmy2010(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
omo alaro:

Take heart, there is no money now, we spent a lot of money during the campaign for the last election.
You people have also refused to allow us to withdraw fuel subsidy so that we can recover a little. No vex, the neighbour to neighbour loot no reach you?, if you pertook in it, drink some water on top nau, you go belleful. NONSENSE AND INGREDIENT. Inhale your fresh air.
lol
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by hakanai(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
after they were told that they would be paid by 20th to ease the subsidy issue!!!! Na wa o!I hope this is not true sha.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by muyoto: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
I don't think it cuts across all federal institutions. For instance most federal hospitals and universities have been paid their workers. Not sure of other federal ministries though. . .
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by ssjalo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
@YINKEY
Which one is Ippis? Na dat one market women go take from you for foodstuffs?

pls tell him which ippis again, tell him to re-think previous administration how some of them handle the fed civil servant salaries. To be candid, this problem will rise the influences in our naija citizen to back corruption!.SPEAK LOUD, .
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by ziccoit: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
Why do we always deceive ourselves? Some people are even saying some workers have been paid 3days ago as if that was a standard. Last 3days was 10th of February or 41st of January for God sake.

What should have caused that when looting goes on every seconds of our national life. Only God knows the amount that has vanished into prosecuting Bayelsa gubar election.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by yokiti: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
If you are allergic to LIE; dont listen to statement from  those in Government in Nigeria.
If you have little children learning english language; try as much as possible to avoid mrs Jonathan when speaking.
If you want to learn how to be arrogant; watch Samusi Lamido Sanusi talk.
If you are aspiring to be a compassionate leader; Nigeria is not a good place for you to inhabit.
If you dont want to be deceived; dont  belief the " police is your friend and bail is free"  mantra.
If you want to laugh; watch political event as they unfold in Nigeria.
If you want to waste a whole day; watch the house of representation fuel subsidy probe.

Palliatives indeed!
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by kasperone8: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
dmainboss:

Its important that we screen every post on NL before we swallow it hook line and sinker and start spewing the GEJ hate crap. @op all FG workers are not necessarily paid the same time, so don't generalise. 2. GEJ does not pay salaries, he only comes in if there is a crisis and it is relayed to him. So the labour unions will ve to bring it to his attention. So please let's know if its ur agency or a particular ministry.
|Chief,please don't come here and start spewing nonsense,the poster stated clearly that he's an FG employee,what more do u want?U want his offer letter or contract to believe abi?Meanwhile,beaf can do a good job of gej's image making by giving IOU to FG employees on NL tongue

Enjoy the FRESH AIR people
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by dabrake(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
S.S.S. have been paid
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by jenuel: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
Bros, take heart, we have insensitive government at all levels. IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI IS CLOSED NOW BECAUSE ROCHAS OKOROCHA GOVERNMENT HAS REFUSED TO PAY THE WORKERS SINCE DECEMBER, 2011.
Re: Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? by cherished(f): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
Pls note DAT not all federal civil servants have been paid Jan salaries. My bf works with oauthc and they have not been paid. Most federal hospitals paid with their in-house generated fund.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong: Count Senator Akpabio Out Of Your Phantom Assassination Plot / Nigeria Air Still On Road Map — Sirika / Fact Check: The African Finance Summit Has Not Been Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.