Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Which African Countries Have You Visited? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which African Countries Have You Visited? (4363 Views)

Which Top Ten African Countries to you Contribute To The Image Of Africa Today? / What Countries Have The Highest Population Of Igbo Diaspora? / Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila:

u guys are too civilized
what do u mean? grin
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what do u mean? grin
always so serious

I think I will only go to Bamenda

Ugandans are crazy like Nigerians so I love them
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: always so serious

I think I will only go to Bamenda

Ugandans are crazy like Nigerians so I love them
Go to
Limbe
Kribi
Yaounde
Douala.
Buea
Garoua
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by luvablesam(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Yes we don't like poor people lol, have you been to Luanda?

Nah never......I just like pourtugese speakin people ....they are open minded..

Hope I visit someday
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
That's not true. We have more night clubs ,bars restaurants than churches or schools in some areas. We love fun .
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: That's not true. We have more night clubs ,bars restaurants than churches or schools in some areas. We love fun .
undecided
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: undecided
cool cool
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Ajuran: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila:

many somalis live in Uganda

most of them that live there are very happy and are doing well

my Somali close friend mother lives in Kampala

Uganda is a lovely country

friendly n open minded to Muslims

Gadaffi loved Uganda, he built the biggest mosque in Africa @ Kampala

not alot of somalis live in uganda maybe less than 5,000. Uganda is not somali homeland like northern kenya, ethiopia, djibouti or somalia.

Hell Yemen got 1 million somalis.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: where were u in Cameroon?

Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere and other parts of Adamaoua Cameroon, my home village is not too far away from Cameroon anyways.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Wow really? Cameroonian not friendly?
Please fulaman come and say something
Horrible angry sad

Cameroonians are friendly, depends on who you talk to
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: você é som angola.como se você é um estrangeiro, estou certo.

@question.Ghana.wish to visit-South africa,Seychelles,Kenya,Ethipia,Cape verde,Egypt,Mozambique,Mauritius,Senegal,Equitorial Guinea and Angola.

The only African country I wanna visit right now is Ghana. Lawd knows why.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila:

many somalis live in Uganda

most of them that live there are very happy and are doing well

my Somali close friend mother lives in Kampala

Uganda is a lovely country

friendly n open minded to Muslims

Gadaffi loved Uganda, he built the biggest mosque in Africa @ Kampala

Largest African mosque is located in Egypt "Al-Azhar Mosque"
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

Cameroonians are friendly, depends on who you talk to
rubbish.we are all friendly, regardless
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere and other parts of Adamaoua Cameroon, my home village is not too far away from Cameroon anyways.
u went there for tourism or you have your family members/friends over there
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u went there for tourism or you have your family members/friends over there

I have very good friends there as well as some family.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: rubbish.we are all friendly, regardless

Sometimes you are not friendly grin
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
None but plan on visiting the top countries in each region. In South Africa I would like to
Visit both South Africa and Angola. Sexy women and other attractions.

In east Africa Kenya for the safari and Ethiopia for the women and historic sites.

In Northern Africa Egypt and morocco. Egypt for the history, morocco for women and fun.

In central Africa I would like to visit Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea. Cameroon for the beautiful ladies and fun. Equatorial Guinea for business related.

In west Africa, the best part of Africa. I would like to visit Lagos Nigeria with eko atlantic around the corner. Lagos is going to be the business hub in Africa.

Since Lagos is a fast pace city I would need a place to chill which would be Senegal. What can I say about Senegal, women, music, peace and above all culture.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
sudan

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
masonkz:

The only African country I wanna visit right now is Ghana. Lawd knows why.
I know why.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I know why.

Y?
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

I have very good friends there as well as some family.
cool
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
booqee: sudan
north or south?
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

come on .u don't mean that grin
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I know why.

wink
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: come on .u don't mean that grin

Just kidding with you my Cameroonian brother
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

you rock wink
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

Y?
according to some reports Ghana is the capital of homosexuals in Africa. That's that animal want to go there
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: you rock wink
ISI ....finish the sentence
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: according to some reports Ghana is the capital of homosexuals in Africa. That's that animal want to go there

My Ghana, I doubt it. People only say that because there is more freedom in Ghana than any other african country. So gays have more freedom.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ghana was awesome

everyone was just nice and welcoming

even the foreigners(asians n white pple) I met der were friendly like the Ghanaians

Maybe everyone was friendly to us bcus my family are very respectful and fun undecided
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

My Ghana, I doubt it. People only say that because there is more freedom in Ghana than any other african country. So gays have more freedom.

The more Westernised, an African country is, so is the philosophy behind the way they behave. I have nothing against gays, however, Africans need to really be themselves and need to stop imitating other countries. There are other means of African countries being success stories.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

same thing. they ain't supposed to have any freedom.

Anyway I have never been in Ghana but I have also read that from white tourists.

Is homosexuality illegal in Ghana?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Mythology / Yoruba Proverbs And Adages / African Science: This Is What Happens When A Virgin Girl Jump Over A Horse...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.