Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,350 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Which African Countries Have You Visited? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which African Countries Have You Visited? (4362 Views)

Which Top Ten African Countries to you Contribute To The Image Of Africa Today? / What Countries Have The Highest Population Of Igbo Diaspora? / Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fuelish: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: according to some reports Ghana is the capital of homosexuals in Africa. That's that animal want to go there
According to some reports, there are more homosexuals in nigeria than the population of ghana. hmmm
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Keep this thread professional and mature. What good are some of you people acting like children doing by insulting a fellow African country. Do not sink to such levels of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
hes just playing tongue
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adamskuty, where r you

I wanna deal with that liberian thing grin
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Adamskuty(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
onila: Adamskuty, where r you

I wanna deal with that liberian thing grin
lol! grin what liberian thing again? tongue
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Adamskuty(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Fulaman198: Keep this thread professional and mature. What good are some of you people acting like children doing by insulting a fellow African country. Do not sink to such levels of stupidity.
lol! Chill,fulaman.. U are now a mod,i didn't know,lol!

That's a position i desire to have, so much sad but with u incharge i'm sure u can help us get rid of somalia11 a.k.a somal.. A.k.a araweede a.k.a...... Totally cheesy
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adamskuty: lol! grin what liberian thing again? tongue
that cynthia

that group is jokes lol
never knew liberians had pride like that
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adamskuty: lol! Chill,fulaman.. U are now a mod,i didn't know,lol!

That's a position i desire to have, so much sad but with u incharge i[b]'m sure u can help us get rid of somalia11 a.k.a somal.. A.k.a araweede a.k.a...... Totally[/b] cheesy

naa somalia 11 is cool now

he makes this forum, lively
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Adamskuty(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
onila: that cynthia

that group is jokes lol
never knew liberians had pride like that
ahaha! That one,that's the most stubborn person i have ever encountered in that group,i must confess,the girl dey give me headache grin
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adamskuty: ahaha! That one,that's the most stubborn person i have ever encountered in that group,i must confess,the girl dey give me headache grin

the girl has no shame or pride at all
shes something else

thats only one girl that is giving me hard time in that forum

those Ghanaian girls, I finish them so easily

that cynthia girl is her baby daddy really Nigerian?
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Adamskuty(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
onila:

the girl has no shame or pride at all
shes something else

thats only one girl that is giving me hard time in that forum

those Ghanaian girls, I finish them so easily

that cynthia girl is her baby daddy really Nigerian?
hehe! Yes oooh grin grin a yoruba guy
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Adamskuty: hehe! Yes oooh grin grin a yoruba guy
is he still with her or he has dumped her
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Adamskuty(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
onila: is he still with her or he has dumped her
i don't know about that,but she got various bfs
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
oh I see
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

You should come! You're going to love it
I have been to SA.

Beautiful country!
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Zambia
Cape Verde

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'm a Uni Student here in the US. I've grown up here most of my life. I've lived in Egypt and visited Djibouti but other than that..nothing.

Very much interested in experiencing and learning about other African cultures of every region.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
onila: me smiley

Togo, Benin(cotonou) and Ghana

wonderful experience

U are not proudly African, if you havent gone to other African countries
I ve been to so many African countries and Isles. I look forward to visiting the whole of Africa before the end of 2014. Travelling is my hobby and I grew up in many places.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Ibo Girls More Fair And Prettier Than Other Tribe's Girls In Nigeria? / Yoruba Proverbs And Adages / African Science: This Is What Happens When A Virgin Girl Jump Over A Horse...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.